oil and gas rooms in BG ..whos the be...

oil and gas rooms in BG ..whos the best salesman in Oil and Gas

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Canton, OH

#1 Jan 6, 2011
I say Bud Belcher and Brad Lancaster ...maybe ..Dan Morrel was good but he s toast

Canton, OH

#2 Jan 6, 2011
i heard belcher got a quarter mil from vegas and lancaster i know did $726,000.00 in december alone
who else brough in big bucks?
workthere

Canton, OH

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Robbie Thompson is right after bud!
Who are you?
yeah

Canton, OH

#4 Jan 6, 2011
Why do you want to know this, I'm wondering too.
Weird

Canton, OH

#5 Jan 8, 2011
Odd question
oil man

Glasgow, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2011
anyone in BG is a crook. Period. $1 mil raises for wells that may cost about 20k to drill.
Dont

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 9, 2011
Don't even start. Tell it to someone who gives a sh.it what you think.

“you have been informed!”

Since: Dec 10

bowling green

#8 Jan 9, 2011
they is crooks and if you dont believe it ask the movers and shaker what i hang out with. they knows the truth. remember hornet oil. they gone now because too many big people asked too many question

you have been informed!!!!!!!!!!
informeridiot

Canton, OH

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Who is gone? You are f*cking fool and I really, really wish you would return to the second grade to learn how to put a proper sentence together. Brainless f*ck!!
oil and gas sucks

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Jan 9, 2011
oil man wrote:
anyone in BG is a crook. Period.$1 mil raises for wells that may cost about 20k to drill.
You're right. The only "drilling" those guys are doing is in their investors ass. Someday that sort of thing will be illegal.
i kno

United States

#11 Jan 10, 2011
Bob Cueto and Carlos Conn. Face it losers.

Madisonville, KY

#13 Jan 10, 2011
Bob Cueto Isn't even in the same ball park as Lancaster and Belcher I don't know what Robbie thomson averages a month. I know Belcher works at Allied And Lancaster now has his own company
(Strategic Energy Consultants, LLC which I think is pretty smart his company initials are S.E.C., LLC.
Probably never get checked with that name
anyway for bud and brad to get in checks like they do I just wondered who you guys out there think is the best salesman...oh and I heard jef nicholas or something like that was a good pitch man to But I know belcher is at allied who does lancaster work for or with now and is 726K considered a good months work ?

Madisonville, KY

#14 Jan 10, 2011
these questions are being asked because a recruiter
from La asked me to find the best salesman that IO knew of ..........not looking to sling mud on the industry or engage in any other bullshit just looking for the best salesman out there
U r missing the point

Pflugerville, TX

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Dave brown dumb ass. Of course. Dan morel Could slap 250k outta anybody. He was the man in my opinion.
Sho nuff

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2011
It's funny that most, and I said most of the guys you have listed have either had drug problems that forced them out of the business, or had issues because of what they did to raise the $$ while they were in the business. One thing you should know is that not everyone gets the same opportunities in this business. Some guys just come along at the right time, while some guys never really get a fair shot to show what they have. The big $$ in this business is not made on the phone any longer. It's made at the shows. Many of these guys will meet their maker one day and have to pay for the lies they told just to get a check. I wonder if they sleep well at night?

To whoever wrote Robbie Thompson: LMFAO. Didn't Bob Burr fire him?
lol

Canton, OH

#17 Jan 18, 2011
He was LUCKY to get out of that company when he did. And that is all I will say about that. So 'sho nuff' I really don't understand what you are laughing at. Are you jealous? Do you have some sort of issue with him? Because really, he came out on top. So laugh all you want. But I bet you are the one without a job right now. Lol!!!
Know

Canton, OH

#18 Jan 19, 2011
Exactly. Who cares about then, this is now.
And right now, Robbie is doing extraordinary. And he is damn good at what he does!!
I bet the Burrs regret that move!
Robbie, Go man! You have prevailed!!

Since: Oct 09

Bowling Green

#19 Jan 19, 2011
so what's up with the Burr's over at Blueridge? Why do you say he was LUCKY to get out of that company? I've heard great things about the Burr's, so what gives?
lol

Canton, OH

#20 Jan 19, 2011
I say he was lucky to get out because the company he worked for, got shut down!

Since: Oct 09

Bowling Green

#21 Jan 19, 2011
what company is that may I ask?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Phillips 8 min Samantha's BF 5
Thanksgiving as a Divorced Parent 12 min Ummm 21
Teachers pension 13 min Republican who di... 95
stay classy south warren 15 min Life's messy 11
Jump airzone brunette hottie 28 min Your lucky star 1
Just sexting 46 min Oilrigdaddy 25
Christmas Decorations-Already On Homes? 57 min brian scott 8
Jim Decesare Scandal Fri wondering 38

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web