warren co jail workers
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
jailbird NOT

Hillview, KY

#1 Oct 15, 2009
i went to the jail to visit someone whom recently found himself in the embarrassing situation of being locked up lol. anyhow i noticed that those workers there are rude as hell. they treat everyone like inmates. their nothing but a bunch of barney fife wanna bes. i guess the reason their all fugly is so they wont turn the inmates on and have a big situation on their hands. yep!
ps. the only exception to any of tis is 2 ladies at the front desk, very kind and helpful
U JUST DONT KNOW

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 15, 2009
I find this quite humerous to be honest! And honestly since you dont know all of us that work at the jail dont judge us. Just because some think they are all that and treat people like shit doesnt mean that we all do. FUGLY???? Actualy there are quite a few of us female deputies that can turn some heads. Sorry that you had an unpleasant experience but it is the JAIL not a HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!
Get fo real

Hillview, KY

#3 Oct 15, 2009
U JUST DONT KNOW wrote:
FUGLY???? Actualy there are quite a few of us female deputies that can turn some heads.
Turn some stomachs is more like it.
Robin

Pembroke, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2009
They are likely jaded. They are used to seeing the worst of the worst. Their jobs are stressful. These officers put their lives on the line to protect and serve our community. Just remember, it is a jail. It's not the Hyatt Regency. You should lower you expectations.
jailbird NOT

Hillview, KY

#5 Oct 15, 2009
yeah i know its a jail. but treating the public in the same way they treat the inmates is BS.

Since: Sep 08

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 15, 2009
jailbird NOT wrote:
yeah i know its a jail. but treating the public in the same way they treat the inmates is BS.
I kind of see your point, then I kind of don't. I work inside sales for a welding supply company. I get paid to be nice. In fact if I was ever seen being rude to a customer, I would be looking for work.
I doubt that a jailer gets paid to be nice.
jailbird NOT

Hillview, KY

#7 Oct 15, 2009
yeah your right, they dont get paid to be nice...to the jailbirds.
so when you have the misfortune of having someone you know land in jail does that give them the right to talk down to you? do i become a jail bird by association?
toobad

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Oct 15, 2009
jailbird NOT wrote:
yeah your right, they dont get paid to be nice...to the jailbirds.
so when you have the misfortune of having someone you know land in jail does that give them the right to talk down to you? do i become a jail bird by association?
Well, i guess the jailer could raise the pay enough to make them happy or hire better employees but then we would all have to pay the bill. I think we can live with the current situation. Tell your relative to stay out of jail.
U JUST DONT KNOW

Canton, OH

#9 Oct 15, 2009
they shouldnt treat the inmates like shit eith some day the inmates will beat the shit out of a couple of those gaurs an that might help change their rude ass attiude their are a few that need that done
Music Person

Kodak, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2009
Jail workers I would assume are like cops, the people they have to deal with are not the best the world has to offer.
lawd

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#11 Oct 15, 2009
use to be a police officer in ky and hated going to the warren county jail.... the deputies jailers have a chip on their shoulders just like the worthless jailer jakie strode. so i guess thats where they get it. he makes them believe they actually have some kind of authority. then they go out and try to be something they are not
wondering

Hillview, KY

#12 Oct 15, 2009
do you even have to graduate high school to work for the jail? it don't look like it.

does kevin harrod still work there?
Music Person

Kodak, TN

#13 Oct 15, 2009
lawd wrote:
use to be a police officer in ky and hated going to the warren county jail.... the deputies jailers have a chip on their shoulders just like the worthless jailer jakie strode. so i guess thats where they get it. he makes them believe they actually have some kind of authority. then they go out and try to be something they are not
Makes me think of "cop wanta bees."
The people at the jail that you mention.
DEPUTY DAWG

Canton, OH

#14 Oct 15, 2009
Yes you do have to have a high school diploma to work there and now days every where likes to hire employees with high school diplomas. And we are not COP WANTA BEES however we do have some authority. We have the ability to arrest just as a police officer. Not all JAIL employees are rude and have a chip on their shoulder as mentioned above. If you treat me with respect then you will get the same from me, if you disrespect me I will talk to you like a piece of shit. This is goes with everyday LIFE people. And as for LAWD where you one of those dumbass officers that didnt know what the hell you were doing when you came into WCRJ?? I will say that i have worked at WCRJ for a little bit now and yes there are a few co workers that think they are the shit and treat people bad,and like i said a FEW. When you are locked up you have to come to the relazation that you are not in control, you are in a cell with 15-16 other people and some of the young HOT HEADS that come in there need to be yelled at to make them understand that this is how it is going to be....and then there are other inmates who are very polite and never say a cross word to us
CO's . JAILBIRD NOT ---when you went into visit your friend what happened to you that was so rude?? There is only one time that you would even need to speak to the deputy so that tells me that you either didnt come with ur ID or you tried to run your mouth...wich is it???
lawd

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#15 Oct 15, 2009
ur name deputy dawg says it all.... i knew what i was doing it was you guys that had the problems understanding.... i think my college degree, graduate of the police academy, and working for a large metro area speaks for itself.... jackie makes u believe u have authority to arrest but the only power you have is inside those walls. go out and arrest someone and find out where it gets you
Jeffery

Shepherdsville, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2009
I'm sure the jail is like any other place. Some people are there for the power trip. I know a couple of guys there and they try to treat everybody like a human. I also know a couple that enjoy it when an inmate gets smart because they like to slap them around. Its easier to slap another man around when he's in jail and cuffs than to try that out on the streets. I can imagine some people come in with an attitude and it takes a real man to just do his job, be professional, and remain calm to deal with it all. It really only takes a small minded boy to show he's above the ones he is in control of.
DEPUTY DAWG

Canton, OH

#17 Oct 15, 2009
Let me c......oh yes i do have a college degree as well there LAWD. Have you ever worked for Jackie???? I didnt think so, so how would you know what Jackie makes us believe??? Funny if we dont have the ability to arrest then tell me why when a visitor comes in and is searched and drugs are found are they then cuffed and booked??? Dam that to me sounds like an arrest???? Is that how you do it in your big metro area? And where are you an officer at now lawd?? And there are dumbass cops everywhere and im sure they graduated the academy just like you------~
lawd

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#18 Oct 15, 2009
actually i worked with jackie at the ksp before he was a jailer. like i said authority inside those walls. so if u want to call that an arrest go ahead but not really. thats like a baliff taking someone into custody in a court room. well use to work for nashville metro now i am in vegas metro. believe whatever you want... got better things to do then argue the point that doesnt matter.
DEPUTY DAWG

Canton, OH

#19 Oct 15, 2009
Very true...just know that not all of the jail workers are RUDE and have chips on their shoulders! Me being a female and all you would think that i would need to be a little tougher just because of the way the male inmates talk to us females, but i treat them the way they treat me and that seems to be working.
wondering

Hillview, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2009
dawg you guys hired kevin harrod several years ago that says alot about the wcrj and its not good. its mostly dumb rednecks who cant get no respect anywhere else so they apply for that piddly paying job so they can feel good about theirselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you and wrist thick huh? 21 min dontwantyou 3
Magna is one big orgy 1 hr Shows what you know 11
Best Family Law Attorney in Bowling Green KY (Jan '11) 1 hr uknowme 30
Brett Guthrie should be Senator or Governor 2 hr Gary 2
rat daryl lewis 3 hr Stallionaire 2
segregation ?? 5 hr ... 3
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 5 hr ... 5,790

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance