First Prev
of 2
Next Last
yes

Harrodsburg, KY

#1 Nov 20, 2011
I hear Lisa has some sticky fingers. Has anyone else heard anything about her stealing habits?
one who knows her

Sharon Grove, KY

#2 Nov 24, 2011
yes shes a thief!!! she come to ur house keep ur eyes on her.. look on the warren county jail site tht will b ur answer
just wondering

United States

#3 Nov 25, 2011
I heard she was out of jail, Is this true? I sure hope not because she is always stealing from someone whether it be walmart or something from someone's house because she is too lazy to get out and work for her stuff so she has to steal from the people who actually do! I swear she has got to be one of the most UN-Useful person I have ever seen. I mean look at her parenting skills, she hasn't even raised devin, her son 90% of his life because she was out doing god knows what. I am going to assume that he will turn out exactly like her because that is all he is around now that he is with his mom, STEALING etc.
kisha

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2011
Lisa is a natural born thief. A know good crack addict. A perfect example of trash. A waiste of good space. Yes she is out again. She signed a few statements and out on there street to burn up some crack. Nobody likes her at all. Best thing for her is prison or to just go ahead and commit suicide. She will steal from anybody. She even stole her moms car the night she passed away. And that is sorry. Be on the look out.
one who knows her

Sharon Grove, KY

#5 Nov 26, 2011
yea shes not good for anything for sure!!
Diane bond

Garden City, MI

#6 Nov 26, 2011
I no Lisa well,she is a nasty hoe the bitch lives down the street from me.sells drugs out her house and prostitutes out her house ,one nasty bitch.
someone concerned

Canton, OH

#7 Dec 17, 2011
lisa is out of jail on drug court ............ and she is back out doing her same job, her and her cousin are working side by side, hand and hand,,, they have in their position stolen checks,, been on a spere all week... the word has it ,, she failed a dirty piss test,, she was in a house on crewson with cc carlon kawon everyone knows birds of feathers folk together (both of them are rats), but they were all smoking meth, but lisa didnt do any she said,( thats just like saying, they twisted my arm and made me do it), anyway just wanted to give everyone out their heads up, dont mess with her, if you do, you are surely to go to jail, everyone knows if she goes its not for long ...........just a little heads up to bg..........
kisha

United States

#8 Dec 17, 2011
Call n inform her p.o.
sniffin a rat out

Canton, OH

#10 Mar 3, 2012
where's dis ho bag at....out of western state got a warrant wheres she hidin ......who knows?????????? LET PUT DIS GOVERMENT CHEESE EATIN RAT WHERE SHE BELONGS!!!!!!

Since: Mar 11

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Mar 5, 2012
WELL THEY GOT THE WHORE TONIGHT AT JUDY JOHNSON HOUSE , AND ONCE AGAIN SHE HAS BEEN TAKEN TO MEDICAL CENTER ER , TOLD THE COPS SHE TOOK ANOTHER OVER DOSE , HOW IN THE HELL CAN THE BOWLING GREEN POLICE DEPARTMENT KEEP FALLING FOR HER BULLSHIT, LIKE THE REPLY ABOVE SAYS LETS PUT THIS GOVERMENT CHEESE EATEN RAT WHERE SHE BELONGS EVERY TIME SHE SLIPS THRU THE HANDS AT THE MEDICAL CENTER , DAM IF I KNEW PEOPLE HATE ME AS BAD AS PEOPLE HATE HER ID GO , AND TURN MYSELF IN , IM JUST SAYIN.... WOULDNT GIVE NO ONE THE CHANCE TO TURN ME IN..... DONT GIVE THIS WHO BAG THE CHANCE TO RAT ON NO ONE ELSE , SO THEY CAN DO HER TIME, SHES HAD TO MANY CHANCE WHERE OTHERS GO STRAIGHT TO PRISON... EVERYONE HELP OUT ON THIS WANTED LIST , LOCK LISA LADD JONES UP BEHIND WARREN COUNTIES BEST HOTEL IN TOWN 3 HOTS AND A COT , SHE WONT GET THE CHANCE TO RAT OR STEAL FROM ANYONE ELSE ....... THANKS ALOT.....
yea

Canton, OH

#12 Mar 6, 2012
I don't understand how she has done this 3 times. Actually she is the only person I know who is arrested on felony warrant and goes to the hospital and not the slammer.WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? There should be something like a petition we could get started to lock her ass up instead of copping out on I took a lot of ills and I want to die. Yea she took a lot pills alright but not to die she does it to get high we all know that so if she dies in jail thats on her not WC regional....Hell I'm family and I don't care don't have to worry bout me caring. She does nothing but terrorize everyone. She is a men ace to society. Put her in jail damn it. Who would sign that petition say HELL YA
hahahahhaha

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Mar 6, 2012
well well , the witch just went to jail , on many of warrants , they havent hit her with voilating drug court yet but they will sever them on her soon , she wont be getting out anytime soon , if she does , look out bowling green u know whats up , and if u fool with the cheese eating rat then its ur own fault , for u have been warned .... enjoy u 3 hots and cot witch.........
wondering

Canton, OH

#14 Mar 6, 2012
Which Lisa is it? Family?
booty call

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Mar 7, 2012
I sure ask gonna miss her!
Know from Experience

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Mar 8, 2012
Lisa Ladd Thomason Jones, is a cold heartless sinister bitch, that deserves to be where she is .. She is the type of person that deserves to be put 6 foot under the jail. She and her Husband both take advantage of their family and treat them like shit even if they do anything for them like give them a home. They steal dying peoples medicene still money from their children still peoples shit. Call in on People. Lie cheat and steal, they do everyone wrong they come in contact with.. Glad to see justice was done..
Know from Experience

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Mar 8, 2012
booty call wrote:
I sure ask gonna miss her!
chad everyone knows this is u , she took advantage of u , feed ur head full of false promise , after she had sex with u at sues , u gave her ur who check , because she told u that u all were together , what r u going to do , go get her phone cards so u can talk to her ,u r being used as fool , keep believing her lies , and contuie to take u down that road of false promise , because everyone know about u and yalls little fling , its a shame that u r falling for her ........ u r very stupid , thats all it was is a booty call ..... for ur ssi check,,lol
I think

Harrodsburg, KY

#18 Mar 8, 2012
Im pretty sure a couple years ago she Broke into a house out in Woodburn and took a bunch of TVs and other valuable things honestly I don't care what happens to her, she can rot in Warren County Jail for all I care, shes nothing but a low life, Stealing, fat ugly RAT as some others say on here.
Know from Experience

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Mar 9, 2012
yes she did break into that house , she brage about it, the sad part about it is , the peoples house is someone who helped her , right before she broke into the house she called the lady, and told her she needed help with school clothes for devine , and the lady went and took the kid , and got him school clothes , she was always going , and getting devine and doing things with him , because the check lisa drew on the kid was never spent on him , she is a sorry ass bitch , she desevers everything she has coming to her pot belly cheese eating rating ass , she has called , and told on so many people , and people have had to go to jail , while she still walked the streets commiting more crimes , it was just in dec that her and her cousin were out passing stolen checks , and her cousin goes to jail , and lisa meets with a detective , and turned states on him , and she was never charged with the checks , but everybody whats to say poor lisa , the only thing poor about that bitch is her poor ass doing the shit she does to people , she is right where she needs to be.....
The Lady Who was robbed

Harrodsburg, KY

#20 Mar 10, 2012
I don't care if the whole world knows, Her Mom Sheila probably turned over in her grave. I don't know how she sleeps at night, and the worst thing is she took all my keepsakes from my dead mom and dead dad that can never be replaced. she was like family to me. I wrote her letters when she was locked up in prison pregnant with Devin.
Nancy

United States

#21 Mar 11, 2012
Good lessons are learned hard. It is sad you lost those things but maybe now you will have a better people sense. I dont get it. People hang out with people who've been in jail and then are shocked when they do something bad to them....really? Surround yourself with better people and the chances of being robbed or several other things goes way down. As for people saying this person rats people out; heres a damn marvel idea...DON't do things that you can be ratted out for and you don't have to worry about that. Peoples ignorance this day and age baffels me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cumberland trace school 4 min teller 1
bri veach (Jul '12) 15 min Kassandra tucker 58
Thinking about some one 32 min Think reason judge 13
Broke ass Jerry eskridge (Apr '10) 1 hr Richard 26
Medical center affairs (May '10) 1 hr Truth 64
big red tax service 1 hr info needed 1
Trump, Cruz, Goldman Sachs, and the Zio Oligarchs 1 hr Bad Yellen 4
*** BGDN Warren County Rescue Department Future... Tue mine your own bus... 418
More from around the web

Personal Finance