Teresa's Resturant
New in Town

Canton, OH

#1 Jul 23, 2010
we read post on here talking about teresa's resturant, being new in town we decided to try it ourselves.. We love it, yes at first we were uncertain who the owner was untill we asked to speak with her. She came to our table and was very friendly we were quite supprised that we had watched her clean tables, answer phones, serve drinks, took food to the tables. She believes in working right along with her employees. Yes their is one or two waitresses she would be better off with out but for the most part they work together they are super friendly, and our food is brought to our table quick and our orders are always right,I cant recall running out of a drink the numerous times I have visited the last few weeks. Any one with any bad things to say about this resturant you should re visit otherwise it must be somethig personal..
Jimmy

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Jul 23, 2010
I read a couple of weeks ago about how unfriendly Kristie the owner is, and I have been dealing with her for several years when she was located on Morgantown Rd. and Murrays and she is a hard worker and is very concerned about the quality of the food that is served. I guess sometimes when she has lots of things on her mind she could seem a little unfriendly but with all of the everyday problems she has to deal with, I think she does a very good job.
Jackson

Canton, OH

#3 Jul 23, 2010
I eat at about five different restuarants regularly and Teresas is about as consistant on quality as one woud find. There has never been a restuarant that is as busy as this that doesn`t have a complaint occasionally just by the numbers coming and going daily. There are just some people that can not be pleased ever. I also frequent Murrays on the By-pass and it is good also not great but worth the price never a bad meal, run out of certain items occasionally. Brenolyns on the Russellville Rd is also a very good place to eat, and Con Cons is also pretty good. So there is enough variety to please most working class people to by changing establishments every few days. Judy`s Castle was one of my favorites but the owners there have turned me away from there permantly.
good

Canton, OH

#4 Aug 3, 2010
good breakfast
Anonymous

Scottsville, KY

#5 Aug 3, 2010
are they hiring and what road are they on
Nah

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Aug 3, 2010
They don't follow directions very well. They serve it how they want. Example: Crispy home fries.... generally doesn't happen even though I order them that way every single time.
That Guy

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Aug 17, 2010
MARYS IS WAY BETTER THEN ANY OF THESE WACK MOM AND POP RESURUNTS
Jackson

Canton, OH

#8 Aug 17, 2010
That Guy wrote:
See, I went to Marys Tuesday of last week and got probably the worst meal I have had in this type restuarant in a long time, just goes to show, they all screw up some time.
Nah

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2010
If we are so bad at Teresas why do you keep coming back? Who is your waitress?
itismeandonlyme

Goodlettsville, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2010
That Guy wrote:
Marys rest. has got to be the grosses restaurant i have ever been to.
Myrel melton

United States

#11 Aug 22, 2010
Listen when teresa ran it it was superb kristy sucks the waitresses can do drugs they can be Derty the food has went down hill and when Teresa ran it it was never empty now just go watch always plebnty room kristy is rude and obnoxious and I will be glad when her lease is ip and the true professional Teresa takes it back until then Micky d here I come
Hey Myrel

Ft Mitchell, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2010
Where do you get your information most of the waitresse's work ,go to college , have children, or were there when Teresa ran it. Which one of us is dirty not derty! Teresa works there every Wed. she doesnt have to many complaints!! Kristy is very soft spoken so how it is she obnoxious? Kristy is a wonderful woman who does alot to help all of her employees. You have no clue to what goes on at Teresa's obviously!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anybody got any METH for sale?? 12 min Karma 3
kelly jones busts tiffany moore 14 min You go Kelly 7
AT&T Down? 25 min WTF 1
Citizen Teaches Cops About The Law 43 min Restore the Republic 1
Tiffany Crouch at Minit Mart (Jan '15) 1 hr Kelly Allison Jones 65
Spencer "brother ham" harp 1 hr Fact 37
"Political Correctness" tool of NWO oppression 1 hr Demand ur Rights 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages