Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Boothang

Canton, OH

#1 Aug 14, 2011
Who is she?
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Aug 14, 2011
Well.....according to Whitepages.com , USSearch, and the US Census Bureau, her first name is "Stephanie" and her last name is "Bryant."
yea buddy

Canton, OH

#3 Aug 30, 2011
if u wanna sleep with the last 500 she has hit her up
Boothang

Wayne, PA

#4 Sep 2, 2011
Dang she is like that? Wow!! Well I guess I am good then! dang 500!! How you know are you one of them?
all facts no fiction

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Sep 6, 2011
You might need to try her. I did and boy was it wet. I thought I was in New Orleans when the leves broke. Damn let me call her right now
Boothang

Wayne, PA

#6 Sep 7, 2011
yeah and when those leves boke there was a whole lot of death; Not all is good n I heard she doesn't aways us raincoat!
better believe it

Canton, OH

#7 Sep 14, 2011
Couldn't have said it better myself....
speaking the truth

Alliance, OH

#8 Sep 16, 2011
I personally know Stephanie and she is a very kind person, and one of the nicest people i know. Why someone would go out of their way and spew trash like this is ridiculous. Before you try to defame someone elses character look in a mirror. Because I can guarantee you are no better that the meanness you speak.
I bet

Canton, OH

#9 Sep 18, 2011
Yeah I bet she is the sweetest person how do u think the got 500 if she was mean the numbers would be smaller duh!
Stephanie Bryant

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 26, 2012
My name is stephanie bryant and i live in lexington, ky..if u have a problem with me..go suck balls!
haha

Canton, OH

#11 Mar 9, 2012
u know u live in BG.. jus sayin y lie???
Kyqdawg

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2012
Stop hatin
ha ha

Wayne, PA

#14 Mar 14, 2012
Stephanie Bryant wrote:
My name is stephanie bryant and i live in lexington, ky..if u have a problem with me..go suck balls!
that is what u do isnt it!! lol
hailey

United States

#15 Mar 14, 2012
ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>that is what u do isnt it!! lol
lol
done had it

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 16, 2012
Yes she does...she looks stinkin now
Actually

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Aug 25, 2012
She is a nasty woman. She will screw anything. She has STD's, is always at the health department. I don't know how she sleeps with all these men unless they are as nasty as her, cause she is ugly as can be!
Stephanie Bryant

Hamilton, OH

#18 Sep 11, 2012
U must have me f....up with somebody else i know there is more than 1 stephanie bryant and im married so u are referring to me u best come correct i was born and raised in lex ky i am not from bg ky...so go f... urself peace haters
Actually

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Sep 13, 2012
Ok if you are from Lexington, then get on Lexington topix we are talking about the slut from Bowling Green. Thanks!
Geeze

Lexington, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2013
How old is she? It must take a long time to get 500.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bonfire 4 min Just wondering 7
WKU a sanctuary campus? 7 min Bombardier 8
Bando 50 min Mmeredith12 5
Bryan Murphy 1 hr Gunshy 9
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 1 hr -Glinda- 5,725
mike 1 hr SillyRabbitTricks... 15
My everything 1 hr Mmmmmmmm 24

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance