First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Similar interest

United States

#1 Nov 15, 2010
Where do these women hang out other than that dive on Scottsville Road? I am not from BG but would like to know where to find attractive, classy, older women who are looking for fun with men closer to their own age.
purrrrr

Auburn, KY

#2 Nov 15, 2010
Similar interest wrote:
Where do these women hang out other than that dive on Scottsville Road? I am not from BG but would like to know where to find attractive, classy, older women who are looking for fun with men closer to their own age.
just what are you looking for? and what age?
loverboy

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Nov 15, 2010
if your looking in just that area then you need to try looking around the square cause there are some around there and other parts besides scottsville rd
Similar interest

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Nov 15, 2010
purrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>just what are you looking for? and what age?
looking for someone with a naughty purrrr. You have to be good with your tongue to purr like that. Would like someone who is physically attractive with pent up frustrations they are looking to relieve. Discretion is a must. Age is not as important. What about you?
purrrr

Auburn, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2010
Similar interest wrote:
<quoted text>
looking for someone with a naughty purrrr. You have to be good with your tongue to purr like that. Would like someone who is physically attractive with pent up frustrations they are looking to relieve. Discretion is a must. Age is not as important. What about you?
my tongue is very active. attractive i am. with loads of frustration..but i am courious of your age
Similar interest

Toledo, OH

#6 Nov 15, 2010
purrrr wrote:
<quoted text>my tongue is very active. attractive i am. with loads of frustration..but i am courious of your age
Late 40's but am a benefactor of good genes. I've heard that I look much younger I know it's not polite to ask but how about you? Also, sorry to hear about the loads of frustration. Maybe I can help:-)
purrrr

Auburn, KY

#7 Nov 15, 2010
Similar interest wrote:
<quoted text>
Late 40's but am a benefactor of good genes. I've heard that I look much younger I know it's not polite to ask but how about you? Also, sorry to hear about the loads of frustration. Maybe I can help:-)
im just a tad bit older..and i get told the same too...lol
Similar interest

Toledo, OH

#8 Nov 15, 2010
purrrr wrote:
<quoted text>im just a tad bit older..and i get told the same too...lol
ok, so tad means a slight amount, right? Is that a safe assumption? So, what are you looking for? Are you married? It's ok. I know this is not a dating site and I feel a awkward in even putting this on here. I do like to have fun and get a little wild, though and wasn't sure how best to approach it.
purrr

Auburn, KY

#9 Nov 15, 2010
Similar interest wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, so tad means a slight amount, right? Is that a safe assumption? So, what are you looking for? Are you married? It's ok. I know this is not a dating site and I feel a awkward in even putting this on here. I do like to have fun and get a little wild, though and wasn't sure how best to approach it.
yes a safe assumption. not really looking. and yeah i am married. i am not the wild type though. i just love to fantasize. you married?
Thats Hot

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Nov 15, 2010
purrr wrote:
<quoted text>yes a safe assumption. not really looking. and yeah i am married. i am not the wild type though. i just love to fantasize. you married?
So how would you to fantasize about a young man? Not real young & old enough to know what to do and where to do it.
purrrrr

Auburn, KY

#11 Nov 15, 2010
Thats Hot wrote:
<quoted text>
So how would you to fantasize about a young man? Not real young & old enough to know what to do and where to do it.
just how young are we talking? my fantasy starts with a candle lit room with soft sexy music and a little small talk to warm up..then i would ask him to lie on the bed with his arms and legs apart so i could tie him to the bed. put a blind fold on him just to make him wonder..take a few ice cubes in my hand and let them slowly melt on his sexy stomach. then i would tease him with my tongue...kissing his face, his lips and ear lobes..while at his ears i would whisper naughty things in it..then proceed to go lower with ice in my mouth. first letting it drip coldly on his body. but then warming him as i blow my hot breath on him....get the picture?
Thats Hot

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Nov 15, 2010
purrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>just how young are we talking? my fantasy starts with a candle lit room with soft sexy music and a little small talk to warm up..then i would ask him to lie on the bed with his arms and legs apart so i could tie him to the bed. put a blind fold on him just to make him wonder..take a few ice cubes in my hand and let them slowly melt on his sexy stomach. then i would tease him with my tongue...kissing his face, his lips and ear lobes..while at his ears i would whisper naughty things in it..then proceed to go lower with ice in my mouth. first letting it drip coldly on his body. but then warming him as i blow my hot breath on him....get the picture?
I'm talking 32 yo. And yes, I DO get the picture. I wish you had an email so that we could discuss this further. If you do, you can email me at wowzee11@yahoo.com
purrrrr

Auburn, KY

#13 Nov 15, 2010
Thats Hot wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm talking 32 yo. And yes, I DO get the picture. I wish you had an email so that we could discuss this further. If you do, you can email me at wowzee11@yahoo.com
can you give me a visual of youself?
Thats Hot

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Nov 15, 2010
Blue eyes, 6'1, 196 lbs, always clean & neat. What about u?
purrrrr

Auburn, KY

#15 Nov 15, 2010
Thats Hot wrote:
Blue eyes, 6'1, 196 lbs, always clean & neat. What about u?
blue eyes, 5'3, 125lbs.
Thats Hot

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Nov 15, 2010
purrrrr wrote:
<quoted text>blue eyes, 5'3, 125lbs.
Mmmm, that sounds yummy to me. I could definitely let you do some naughty things to me, and I'm sure I could do the same for you.
Shay

Tomball, TX

#19 Nov 15, 2010
I'm 42 white no children very curvaceous Dark hair brown eyes around 5'4 I would like the company of a young man Friday or Saturday night I am married maybe could meet around 10:30 or later let me know.
agree

Shepherdsville, KY

#20 Nov 15, 2010
I wish you would both post your pictures. Bet you don't either one look anything like your are describing.
Shay

Tomball, TX

#21 Nov 15, 2010
agree wrote:
I wish you would both post your pictures. Bet you don't either one look anything like your are describing.
I don't but when your wanting to be discreet you don't post pics how old are you baby.
Thats Hot

Elizabethtown, KY

#22 Nov 15, 2010
Shay wrote:
<quoted text>I don't but when your wanting to be discreet you don't post pics how old are you baby.
So you don't look like what u described? Email?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mills property management (Jun '17) 1 hr Seriously 15
Closeted Gay MEN in BG (Jan '11) 1 hr Dee Dee 50
alicia phillips (Apr '12) 2 hr Merp 14
bobby smith (Jan '13) 3 hr knew yrs ago 3
Country Oven (Sep '15) 3 hr S-ville 57
Rivendell (Sep '10) 5 hr Sara B 86
Richardsville elementary Parents Please Read 6 hr i know 4

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages