Come on Seriously opinions please

Come on Seriously opinions please

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Dont get it

United States

#1 Dec 14, 2012
Why would someone that says they are happy in their marriage have their wife try to change her looks to look just like another woman he had been involved with? I don't get it. Why would you want your wife to look like the woman you cheated with? Is that sick or what? Oh i ran into her and could't believe she changed her hair style, color etc to look like my friend.
one of the good ones

Tucker, GA

#2 Dec 14, 2012
Dont get it wrote:
Why would someone that says they are happy in their marriage have their wife try to change her looks to look just like another woman he had been involved with? I don't get it. Why would you want your wife to look like the woman you cheated with? Is that sick or what? Oh i ran into her and could't believe she changed her hair style, color etc to look like my friend.
Maybe she did it to try to catch his attention again. Sometime a change is needed to spice the marrage back up.
Dont get it

United States

#3 Dec 14, 2012
Not to look like someone who he was in love with at one time. That's just sick.
NRH
#4 Dec 14, 2012
Why would someone be on here posting an complaining about such trivial bullcrap when 20 innocent beautiful babies are dead?? Answer that one for me?
I agree

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Dont get it wrote:
Not to look like someone who he was in love with at one time. That's just sick.
Someone has some screws loose. I sure wouldn't want to look like the other woman. If i had to change my appearance it would be opposite of someone my spouse was in love with at one time.
Life goes on

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Dec 14, 2012
NRH wrote:
Why would someone be on here posting an complaining about such trivial bullcrap when 20 innocent beautiful babies are dead?? Answer that one for me?
There is another post for what you are speaking of. People like you with attitudes thinking everyone should be concerened with what you think are the reason the world is so HATEFUL! Get lost and get back to the topic that this was specified for!
What

Louisville, KY

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Life goes on wrote:
<quoted text>
There is another post for what you are speaking of. People like you with attitudes thinking everyone should be concerened with what you think are the reason the world is so HATEFUL! Get lost and get back to the topic that this was specified for!
You are a heartless bitch and dont be surprised when karma bites you in your dumbass. This topic is a bunch of shit posted by a fake cheap bitch anyways.
Karma

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Is GoD u dumb hoar!
LOL

Alliance, OH

#9 Dec 14, 2012
To NRH. Is this how you morn them by getting on someone elses post and bitching and complaining. Try saying a prayer for the families. As we all should pray for them. As for you, we will pray you stop being a little bitch. Someone asked a question, respect it, if not, why are you even on this post instead of on the post about the babies?
NRH
#10 Dec 14, 2012
I was on that post, and my family and myself have said many prayers for all involved today. An yes life does go on but just for today people should put petty crap aside and say prayers an be thankful. You can call me a b if you want, if thats what makes you feel better. And I commented because its sad to me that people are on here crying an complaining about such trivial crap when something so tragic has happened. Maybe if this happend to someone in your family you would feel a little differetly. But I'll pray for you and pray that you never have to know the pain those people are suffering.
LOL

Alliance, OH

#11 Dec 14, 2012
I do know the pain, many people in my family has died, 2 of them murdered, never found out who did it. Are you gonna complain about all the other posts posted, no. Your gonna surf on here and comment on anybody's posts that isnt talking about it. People grieve in their own way, learn some respect. If it hurts you this bad to see other people not talking about it, go back to the posts that are talking about it, dont worry about what other people are posting and let this site remain what it is supposed to be.
So sad an pathetic

United States

#12 Dec 20, 2012
awww i would be flattered if some one tried looking like me its a compliment

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy Willoughby 27 min Mickey and Minnie 16
The Narcissist 1 hr Shtsgiggles 30
RAndy did you tell Brandi?? 1 hr Mickey and Minnie 26
Helbig for Sheriff 1 hr elmer fudd 4
Kohls loss prevention stalkers 1 hr Profiler 8
Gina tyler cant keep a husband 1 hr Aubrey 1
Kids 2 hr Kipp 1
Racist note, feces found on B Green Apt 2 hr not me or you 25

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages