First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Negative Nancy

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jan 10, 2011
Are there actually any good daycares in Bowling Green? I'm looking for one and want to hear other peoples opinion and experiences. Especially the bad experiences. I also want to hear if there's a place you love and feel good about. This is a tough decision and I want to hear from other moms! Thanks in advance for any info.

These are the daycares I have looked at but if you know of one I'm overlooking, please post about those too.

Granny's
La Petite
Lost River
ABC
Sunshine House
precious

Evansville, IN

#2 Jan 10, 2011
I dnt know any good day cares my friends usually have me keep there kids if they need somebody. But I can tell u grannys is a big Hell no I went there when I was younger n unless they have made a miracle happen I would never put my kids in that place. They don't care about your kids
funny girl

United States

#3 Jan 10, 2011
Negative Nancy wrote:
Are there actually any good daycares in Bowling Green? I'm looking for one and want to hear other peoples opinion and experiences. Especially the bad experiences. I also want to hear if there's a place you love and feel good about. This is a tough decision and I want to hear from other moms! Thanks in advance for any info.
These are the daycares I have looked at but if you know of one I'm overlooking, please post about those too.
Granny's
La Petite
Lost River
ABC
Sunshine House
emmanuel its off veterans memorial. My daughter went there for 2 years.
Amanda

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2011
Hey i live in alvaton and im a stay at home mom looking to do some babysitting give me a call 27o2877137
pleased

United States

#5 Jan 10, 2011
sunshine house has alot of options as far as when you need care.. But my kids go to my school child care.. And i love it!
Negative Nancy

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jan 11, 2011
Bump...

Any other info?
precious

Evansville, IN

#7 Jan 11, 2011
I'm currently pregnant and attending ged classes at bg tech I have been looking for some kids to baby sit if it doesn't interfere with school of you are interested u can email me at [email protected] n ill give u my number
Negative Nancy

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2011
So I guess unless I'm talking trash about someone or offering sex, no one on this forum has anything to contribute?(Thanks to the few of you who have offered info).

I find it hard to believe that no one has anything to say-good or bad- about daycares in BG. Also, no offense, but I'm not looking for a babysitter- as I said in my initial post I am looking for a daycare. It's really hard to choose without hearing other people's experiences because I know when I go in to see the daycare center they are going to only show me the best. I want to hear what's real about these places from people who have experience.

Anyone? Please?
funny girl

United States

#9 Jan 12, 2011
funny girl wrote:
<quoted text> emmanuel its off veterans memorial. My daughter went there for 2 years.
Like I stated my daughter attended for 2 years she loved going there. She is now in public kindergarten. She is ahead of most of her peers and sometimes gets bored because they are teaching her things that she learned 1 to 2 years ago (colors,shapes,abc). The teachers are very attenative at the day care. I would recommend anyone to enroll their children there. I hope this helps. Fyi,I think it costs about 90 for 5 days, I believe they has accept gov.asst.
helping hand

Floyds Knobs, IN

#10 Jan 12, 2011
Creative Learning off the bypass was a great daycare some time ago when my child went there. Its right beside Stripes and more on Nellums Ave. I really liked it, it would be worth you going to take a tour and checking it out.. GOOD LUCK its really hard to make such decisions..
helpful

Nolensville, TN

#11 Jan 12, 2011
I actually worked at la petite several years ago and was very upset at how they would overlook situations with teachers. They had teachers at that time that I would not have left my animal with; however they did have some teachers that were really good too! Just depended on which class the child was in. I hope things have changed since then! I would recommend lost river! I had my child in that facility for several years and they were wonderful! Very caring, family owned, Christian people! It was like a big family there! My child also learned A LOT! She is in school now and was much more advanced than some of the others! They taught her to write her ABCs, number, colors, and her name. They even taught her how to add and subtract. She had such a great experience there that she was able to transition into big school very easily and is doing wonderful! Hope this helps!!
lady

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2011
My daughter goes to Holy Spirit Parent's Day Out and they are wonderful. Very small class sizes, good lesson plans, ect. My daugher loves it. The only bad thing is they are only open from 9-2 M-F.
truth hurts

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 12, 2011
scottsville rd baptist preschool is very good but expensive, kiddie world is good as well, it's in an elderly ladies home but she is licensed & so is everyone else that works there... The teachers work with the children too!!!
justnozy

Alliance, OH

#14 Jan 12, 2011
my nephews go to Granny's and there's never been any issue. they go after school (preschool and kindergarten) and are there on snow days, etc. they always hug the staff good-bye and seem very happy to be there.
they wouldn't let me past the front door until the confirmed i was on the list to pick them up.
feedback

Russellville, KY

#15 Jan 15, 2011
Scottsville Rd. Baptist has a very good reputation.
jck

Hillview, KY

#16 Jan 15, 2011
Negative Nancy wrote:
So I guess unless I'm talking trash about someone or offering sex, no one on this forum has anything to contribute?(Thanks to the few of you who have offered info).

I find it hard to believe that no one has anything to say-good or bad- about daycares in BG. Also, no offense, but I'm not looking for a babysitter- as I said in my initial post I am looking for a daycare. It's really hard to choose without hearing other people's experiences because I know when I go in to see the daycare center they are going to only show me the best. I want to hear what's real about these places from people who have experience.

Anyone? Please?
U might get better responses if u were a little nicer.
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jan 15, 2011
Negative Nancy wrote:
Anyone? Please?
Creative Learning, First Baptist, Scottsville Road Baptist, Kids World.
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jan 15, 2011
WKU also has a site with names of centers, ratings and licensed in home providers. I know you said no sitters but there are licensed in home providers that are a little different than a regular sitter and day care center.
Just Me

Canton, OH

#19 Feb 13, 2011
Emanuel and Creative Learning are both great! I've never taken my kids bit have friends that kids go and friends who work there and we always are invited to the little functions IE holiday parties ect. Great little preschool curriculum and good fun nice staff :) Ps I would never do Granny's... When I went as a child they made us older kids clean do dishes feed the baby's serve dinner to the little ones ect... I will not pay for my child to do your dirty work :(
gina

Dayton, OH

#20 Feb 14, 2011
Negative Nancy wrote:
Anyone? Please?
I have worked in 4 daycares in bowling green. The only one i would ever take my children to is peanut house preschool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney 1 hr Lawyer Bob 4
Please Let Me Come Home 1 hr you lied to me 27
Makayla Bowers 3 hr Songstressdiane 10
Farmer Tim Kercheville 3 hr Ty Roderick 48
BGPD Sgt Helbig for Sheriff 3 hr ron 43
josh hawks anybody no him (Oct '14) 5 hr Amy 5
cant 5 hr Oh shucks 6

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance