smitty

Glasgow, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2011
Thought there wasnt any smoking at bgs bars..thats a laugh.
river rat

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2011
Yeah I hear ya, the smoking ban, is a JOKE! I've never seen so much smoking going on. Even the owner is doing it. Therefore, if she is doing it, then why should anyone else, NOT do it. So until they make it to where the bar owners are held liable for the fines etc. it's not ever going to change. That's a shame, cause believe me, the smokers, are still going to come to these bars, but you are missing out on nonsmoking patrons that were looking forward to the smoking ban, but beings they are not enforced, may never frequent your bar.

Since: May 11

United States

#5 Nov 13, 2011
U don't like smoking find another bar personality it is there bar should be there choice

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2011
river rat wrote:
Yeah I hear ya, the smoking ban, is a JOKE! I've never seen so much smoking going on. Even the owner is doing it. Therefore, if she is doing it, then why should anyone else, NOT do it. So until they make it to where the bar owners are held liable for the fines etc. it's not ever going to change. That's a shame, cause believe me, the smokers, are still going to come to these bars, but you are missing out on nonsmoking patrons that were looking forward to the smoking ban, but beings they are not enforced, may never frequent your bar.
good, dont come back. we dont want any cry babies at a bar anyways. stay home and cry to your mommy.
Resident

Bowling Green, KY

#7 May 3, 2012
I would like to know why certain people are allowed to sing more songs in the bar than others. For example: Eric sing 4 or more songs in a row and we are only allow to sing 2. Let be fair. Also, the bartender refuses to asking anyone for refills.
come on

North Ridgeville, OH

#8 May 4, 2012
@Resident, I think you need to make a switch to the new BAR RIGHT DOWN FROM mISS kITTY'S it is called Juicy's and they have Karaoke and trust me you will not have any complaints once you leave, and will probably become a regular. My name is Stephanie and I am a waitress there, so if you decide to come up to Juicy's and check things out, just ask for me to be your waitress and I will take good care of ya. They have live music tonight, and then there is another awesome bad coming Saturday, so we hope to see ya there
wtf

Boynton Beach, FL

#9 May 4, 2012
I agree, find a new place to go lol
Owner

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 7, 2012
Resident wrote:
I would like to know why certain people are allowed to sing more songs in the bar than others. For example: Eric sing 4 or more songs in a row and we are only allow to sing 2. Let be fair. Also, the bartender refuses to asking anyone for refills.
Next time this happens let me know and they both will be out of there. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 31 min Witchiepoo 10
Country Oven (Sep '15) 1 hr Whtswrongwitppl 59
bobby smith (Jan '13) 1 hr knew yrs ago 5
If only 2 hr Atpeace 21
Who is DJ Johnson 2 hr This is him 4
sensual massage 3 hr Iwish 10
Anyone buy from Greenwood Ford? 3 hr Seriously 6

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages