hibachi grill supreme
Hibachi Maniac

Tucker, GA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
1 HOUR 27 MINUTES UNTIL HIBACHI GRILL FAIRVIEW PLAZA CORNER OF US 31W BYPASS AND FAIRVIEW OPENS FOR MONDAY!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!
hey

Tucker, GA

#2 Feb 11, 2013
lets go together! But only if you are female. And only if you are hot. And only if you want to bang hard after...ill pick up the tab too :D
hmm

La Grange, KY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Is it good?
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Hibachi Maniac wrote:
1 HOUR 27 MINUTES UNTIL HIBACHI GRILL FAIRVIEW PLAZA CORNER OF US 31W BYPASS AND FAIRVIEW OPENS FOR MONDAY!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!
dag on like your food much? lol wish i got that excited over someplace to eat. LMAO
wtf

Canton, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> dag on like your food much? lol wish i got that excited over someplace to eat. LMAO
Just another gook place to eat, and if you know what I know, you wouldn't ever eat at another one in your life.
Yeah Right

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Just another gook place to eat, and if you know what I know, you wouldn't ever eat at another one in your life.
Why don't you go on record and tell us what you know? The truth can't get you in trouble.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#7 Feb 11, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> dag on like your food much? lol wish i got that excited over someplace to eat. LMAO
Please fill me in on what goes on at the gook restaurants pleeeeeze!!!!
wtf

Canton, OH

#8 Feb 11, 2013
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you go on record and tell us what you know? The truth can't get you in trouble.
they don't like to pay for adequate pest control....they don't wear gloves when handling RTE food....they don't like to rotate food out of buffet settings...foods often held at improper temps...check out most of their kitchens and you most probably wont't want to go back...just read the health dept. reports in the newspaper.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't like to pay for adequate pest control....they don't wear gloves when handling RTE food....they don't like to rotate food out of buffet settings...foods often held at improper temps...check out most of their kitchens and you most probably wont't want to go back...just read the health dept. reports in the newspaper.
ewwwwwwww, have to make sure I don't ingest any of that while im in BG huh? nasty. If its any consolation you can look at most of the people that operate those establishments and tell that you shouldn't eat there. lol
Hibachi Maniac

La Grange, KY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>they don't like to pay for adequate pest control....they don't wear gloves when handling RTE food....they don't like to rotate food out of buffet settings...foods often held at improper temps...check out most of their kitchens and you most probably wont't want to go back...just read the health dept. reports in the newspaper.
How dare you slander the name of the HIBACHI SUPREME BUFFET!!! You can hate but the HIBACHI is still COOKING and is still AMAZING!!!! I wiz there 1045-4PM yesterday and will be back THURSDAY!!!!! HIBACHI!!! GEN TSO!!! SWEET N SOUR!!! SPICY OCTOPUS!!! PIZZA!!! SWEET ROLLS!!! SUSHI!!! HIBACHI CHEF ON SITE!!! HIBACHI GIRLS GIRLS GIRLS!!! FAIRVIEW PLAZA CORNER OF US31w BYPASS and FAIRVIEW AVE, BGKY!!!!
Hibachi Maniac

La Grange, KY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
kuntrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>ewwwwwwww, have to make sure I don't ingest any of that while im in BG huh? nasty. If its any consolation you can look at most of the people that operate those establishments and tell that you shouldn't eat there. lol
NO nasty, ALL GOOD at HIBACHI SUPREME BUFFET in FAIRVIEW PLAZA corner of FAIRVIEW AVE and Us 31W BYPASS!!! They got AMAZING food, AMAZING service, BEAUTIFUL women!!! Manager wears TIES!!! PROFESSIONAL GOOD FOOD!!! IPAD GIVEAWAYS!!!!!!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Hibachi Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
NO nasty, ALL GOOD at HIBACHI SUPREME BUFFET in FAIRVIEW PLAZA corner of FAIRVIEW AVE and Us 31W BYPASS!!! They got AMAZING food, AMAZING service, BEAUTIFUL women!!! Manager wears TIES!!! PROFESSIONAL GOOD FOOD!!! IPAD GIVEAWAYS!!!!!!
Nice try at advertisement there dude! dudette? It may be more functional and reach a wider population if you take an add out in the local paper.
wtf

Canton, OH

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Hibachi Maniac wrote:
<quoted text>
NO nasty, ALL GOOD at HIBACHI SUPREME BUFFET in FAIRVIEW PLAZA corner of FAIRVIEW AVE and Us 31W BYPASS!!! They got AMAZING food, AMAZING service, BEAUTIFUL women!!! Manager wears TIES!!! PROFESSIONAL GOOD FOOD!!! IPAD GIVEAWAYS!!!!!!
Gee, do you think "Hibachi Maniac" is the dumb ass owner or just one of his dim witted employees?
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, do you think "Hibachi Maniac" is the dumb ass owner or just one of his dim witted employees?
Sounds more like the owner to me. lol he's awefully up on the place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jess Perkin or Taylor 3 min Nobody 11
Kevin Roberts 43 min Real Facts 27
So wrong in many levels 1 hr wanker 99
Question for all yall 1 hr Nobody 5
Anal 2 hr Nobody 7
Homewreckers at sun products (Oct '15) 2 hr Jolene 3
hot milfs in bowling green (Jul '12) 2 hr Martin 23

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages