First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Accident

United States

#61 Aug 23, 2011
Not la petite my son fell from a bookshelf there had to be flown to vanderbilt fot neurosurgery!
question

United States

#62 Oct 11, 2011
Anyone know the rates at First Baptist for an infant?
Concern

Campbellsville, KY

#63 Oct 11, 2011
Dont go to LIBERTY KIDS CHILD CARE the Director Susie Carpenter got caught stealing and taking and selling drugs at the day care while working. Those poor kids. that day care is a joke they dont have enough help and they leave the kids alone and no one really cares about the kids all they do is let them play all day they dont try to teach them any thing...all this happen this past weekend people are taking about it every where you go .. The owner is trying to keep it hush hush .. He needs to shut down befroe some one gets hurt or a child finds drugs and accidentaly takes them not noing what it is .. I'm glad my children dont go there any more.
Wow

Campbellsville, KY

#64 Oct 12, 2011
I can't believe someone would hire a person that does Drugs.. they must not do Drug test or do a back ground check on them.. I feel for those parent's and hope they can take there children else were I know I would. Those kids are to little to be exposed to things like that it's a shame you can't just a DayCare to take care of your kids for you.

question... don't know First Baptist rates but most of the day cares have the same rates its all its any where from 20.00 to 24.00 a day.
Crazy

Campbellsville, KY

#65 Oct 12, 2011
is it true what Im hearing about Liberty Kids ChildCare?? Drugs being sold from there.
Hello

Campbellsville, KY

#66 Oct 13, 2011
Does any one know why and what happen at Liberty Kids Child Care at hwy 185 in the sugar maple square in Bowling Green..people are saying they are selling DRUGS from there.wow thats scarey wouldn't want them to take care of my kids. Thats Sad and ashame.
sure is

Campbellsville, KY

#67 Oct 13, 2011
yes it is true the director susie was taking them and also selling them from the daycare and also was stealing money from there.I think she needs to be in jail those poor little kids and the parents can't believe a business would let someone like that work there. The owner should be shut down that pretty bad when you just someone to watch your little ones and someone like susie expose your chid to Drugs that terriable.Hope they shut the daycare down kids don't need to be arond that and thats sorry business to.
oh my

Campbellsville, KY

#68 Oct 14, 2011
did anyone report this ?? Liberty Kids thats terriable.
Stupid

Campbellsville, KY

#69 Oct 14, 2011
I heard it was reported and they are looking into.. I cant believe some one would hire someone that does DRUGS. they should be drug tested.I wouldnt take my kids to Liberty Kids if that is going on there should be shut down.
la petite

Elizabethtown, KY

#70 Oct 14, 2011
all the way
YAY

Campbellsville, KY

#71 Oct 14, 2011
so glad they were reported and that woman goes to jail.
tell me

Campbellsville, KY

#72 Oct 16, 2011
why haven't anything been done about Liberty Kids Child . Letting there Director Susie Carpenter use and sell DRUGS from there around those kids and why didnt the owner do someting about it sooner. Why didnt the owner do his back ground checks on his employees like it should of been done and he would of seen her back ground for stealing and drugs maybe he needs to shut the day care down he has no good help. Now they don't have a Director they have an assistant but she doesnt no what the H-ll shes doing either. She also needs to control her kids t home. I wouldnt take my kids there at all.I would be afaird they would get drugs too. this is sad and shameful
wow

Campbellsville, KY

#73 Oct 17, 2011
from what Im reading sounds like some of these daycare needs to close there doors. Wow cant believe that about LIBERTY KIDS thats sad that there Director sold and used DRUGS around those kids they need to shut there doors or something thats alwful that you put your trust in them to watch your kids and they let Susie mistreat them. wow wish I was the owner I would press charges against her. Or even If I was a parent and my child went there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah's, 643 Sports Bar Closed 25 min Bombardier 16
sun products 25 min curious 1
Released on $250000 bond for murder 26 min Josh Wilson 51
Trash 1 hr Lonely 1
Any body know where all the ??????are out ceme... 1 hr Lonely 2
Snow Coming AGAIN? 1 hr notintheknow 1
Maintenance Sun Products 1 hr curious 10
Flora Templeton Stuart Round #2 3 hr Bombardier 42
Hit Cents 6 hr bgrez 5

Winter Storm Watch for Warren County was issued at March 02 at 3:23PM EST