Next Last
worried

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jun 9, 2012
anyone know who was stabbed and died
wow

Hollywood, FL

#2 Jun 9, 2012
21 year old black man but no name has been released. Go to the home page of bgdailynews.com and look at the tweets.

Since: Jun 12

miami

#3 Jun 9, 2012
Reese Maine, aka big Reese was killed
rolo you are wrong

Erlanger, KY

#4 Jun 9, 2012
where do u get ur info at
BKO update

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Jun 9, 2012
BGboy

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Jun 9, 2012
name was tyresse huffaman
Friend

Cave City, KY

#7 Jun 9, 2012
He was a really good guy,R.I.P.Reese.

miami

#8 Jun 9, 2012
rolo you are wrong wrote:
how the hell am I wrong?!

miami

#10 Jun 9, 2012
rolo you are wrong wrote:
lol your obviously a crack head
kyle

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Jun 9, 2012
He was a great dude & didnt deserve to die all becouse a female was cheating on her man then he takes off running all those appartments around no one heard anything n called 911 sound like a set up what ashame Thats Bowling Green for you....Rip Tyresse we will miss you!!
??

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Jun 9, 2012
Kyle, that's not even close to what happened? Wtf are you hearing? It was over dj saling food stamps an didn have anything on it an the dude got mad an tried fightin dj, dj called Reese an Reese came an pushed Stephan an then Stephan killed him. I don't think it was bc someone was cheating...
MO

Canton, OH

#13 Jun 9, 2012
Checked his pic on the jail web site. I thought I knew him.
Zack

United States

#14 Jun 9, 2012
R.I.P Reese U Will Be Missed We Have Had Our Diffrences But He Was Man Enough To Admit He Was Wrong He Was A Good Freind
leslie m

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Jun 9, 2012
it doesnt matter how he died. its not going to change the fact he is gone. stephen thomas will get what he deserves. R.I.P REESE. KEEPING YUR FAMILY INMY PRAYERS.
Hmm

Lafayette, TN

#16 Jun 10, 2012
total shocker. A black guy killed another black guy, in a predominately black neighborhood full of drugs, welfare, and idiocy. And another total shocker, he was on food stamps....at 21 years old. Pathetic waste of oxygen, good thing he no longer gets it. Get mad at me, I don't care. I hate useless people, and the stabber AND stabbee fit the bill.
wow

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Jun 10, 2012
Hmm wrote:
total shocker. A black guy killed another black guy, in a predominately black neighborhood full of drugs, welfare, and idiocy. And another total shocker, he was on food stamps....at 21 years old. Pathetic waste of oxygen, good thing he no longer gets it. Get mad at me, I don't care. I hate useless people, and the stabber AND stabbee fit the bill.
The stabee wasn't on food stamps! There are also lots of students and working individuals in the neighborhood! You need to shut your pie hole and respect some ppl!!
yo

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#18 Jun 10, 2012
He was buyin the stamps an dude didn have anything on there! So the stabbed got mad an went after him. He called Reese an that's what happen.. You people are ridiclious an cant face facts
fox

Canton, OH

#19 Jun 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="?? "]Kyle, that's not even close to what happened? Wtf are you hearing? It was over dj saling food stamps an didn have anything on it an the dude got mad an tried fightin dj, dj called Reese an Reese came an pushed Stephan an then Stephan killed him. I don't think it was bc someone was cheating...[/QUOTE] what's Dj's last name?
Jonathan

Ft Mitchell, KY

#20 Jun 10, 2012
Hmm wrote:
I agree he was in jail 5 times this year. Also he shouldn't have been fighting someone elses battles and it wouldn't have happened. I disagree on the food stamp thing, my friend is a single mom and gets no help from the dad. Just because you get food stamps doesn't mean bad things about you.
yo

United States

#21 Jun 10, 2012
I'm not sayin it caused it, I'm saying that's what it wa over. U know how people sale food stamps half price? Yaaa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BEWARE! Door To Door Cleaning SCAM!!! (Aug '13) 3 min cheyenne 39
Brittany bow 5 min Youngmoney 7
bankruptcy attorneys 11 min call 2
Married ladies in Bowling Green that cheat and ... 1 hr Tonya 2
Meijers 1 hr Dust 5
New sports bar / night club COMING SOON TO BG! 1 hr honestly 2
who has the nicest body in BG ? girls 1 hr Marcus 21
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 7 hr Accountability an... 93
Who are the meth girls of Bowling Green 7 hr 2-4-1 deal 48
More from around the web