Nikki Wood & Tyler Young
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The RealDeal

Canton, OH

#1 Feb 16, 2011
two meth heads? lol yep! two fake a$$ bitch3s? YES! Whore$? lmao yes! So let me tell yall a lil about both of these nasty a$$es.. lets start with nikki.. shes a backstabbing, fake a$$ bitc* who dont appreciate nothing anyone does for her..she has had so much support by so many people and whats she do? lol turns her bak on the ones who cared. shes so methed out she dont know what shes doing or rather shes coming or going, and need i say shes pregnant (by tyler) who has turned his back on one of his best friends.. how u gonna knock up your friends baby mama.. pathetic. and hes a whor* one month he is with one meth whor*( natalie proffitt) the next he is having three sums with two meth who*es (jessica womack and stephanie jones)the next he has one knocked up ( nikki wood) i bet her husband is real happy! what yall think?
Grammar Queen

Louisville, KY

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Boy, I wonder what you're saying when you put all those $$ and ** punctuation marks. And how do you have "three sums with two meth who'es"? Are we talking about arithmetic or are you really that much of an idiot? Perhaps you should think about what you type down before you actual type it. Or maybe try the spell check function, lol!
The RealDeal

Canton, OH

#4 Feb 17, 2011
lmao.. u must be one of them i named.. do u not know what a three some is? lol that means him.. and the two meth whor's.. whos the idiot now? lol go float you another boat hun!
nikkis a ho

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 Feb 17, 2011
As a matter of fact her husband is thrilled about her being pregnant by Tyler, HE'S DONE WITH HER NASTY A$$. Hell he's doin time right now over her & her sister. Stephen is gonna be just fine without her Ill make sure of that. I never really saw what he saw in her any way. She is very pathetic, I even felt sorry for her @ one time, but she's played that feel sorry 4 me cause I lost my child card 1 tooooooooooooo many times!!! you cant help some1 that dont want to be helped. But I believe if I had to stand & watch my child die of cancer I think I would hold onto the other 1 & show him just how much I love him every second of the day, instead she would rather hold on to that boat & float it. I heard she is packing all kinds of STD's so this baby she's packin now probably wont even have a chance to get here, & if it does it'll probably come out with rottin gums. Truth be told it probably dont even belong to tyler!!! She has talked soooo much shit about megan & to be honest with u Nikki is 10 times worse than Megan ever tried to be...
Facts

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 17, 2011
Stephen is doing time right now because he failed a drug test when he was on probation. He only served a few days for situation with Stephen, Nikki and her sister. That situation was because he was beating the sh*t out of Nikki in front of their son and her sister called the law.

Whoever said she turns her back on the people that care about her, you are right. He sister being one of them. She stopped talking to her after that situation. She has also turned her back on many friends that have been there for her when she really needed them. I don't know what drugs she is on now but I know that she only cares about herself, putting out and getting high. Nothing else matters to her. If she keeps going down the path she's on she will be left with nothing and all alone.

I can't believe she is pregnant again when she barely takes care of the one she has. This makes three kids by three different men and this one is not even by her husband. D*mn girl keep your legs closed. But I guess nothing matters when all you're looking for is your next high. Pathetic
Alrightythen

Seattle, WA

#8 Feb 17, 2011
Omg the facts are all screwed up. Stephen is in jail for probation violation because he got the law called on him that night and went to jail so that caused his probation to be violated right there. Stephen is gonna be just fine. The only reason he has and was staying with nikki for so long is because of his son. Other than that he couldve cared less. Stephen loves his kids very much and would do anything in this world for them. He will move on and be happy and he will find somebody hopefully that will be good to him and that doesnt have any involvement in dope so he can stay clean and out of trouble. Hes such a good person and has such a big heart underneath it all. She actually helped him out by moving on because he was gonna stay with her for their son.
nikkis a ho

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Feb 18, 2011
How ever u want to spin it she is a nasty pathetic d*pe wh*re that will & has ratted her way out of anything. So beware Tyler when she's done with u she'll be on to the next one & more than likely you'll be behind bars like Stephen & Lambo & she'll be out here pawning her kid off on who ever while she's chasing down the next boat.
The RealDeal

Canton, OH

#10 Feb 18, 2011
well if you ask me about it they deserve each other. and stephen is a good man, and shes dumb for picking tyler young over him bc tyler is NOTHING~ ( but a dope head) that whole click does nothing but share diseases, and each others gfs/ bfs.. they are almost like the brady bunch but on dope. i dnt know how the two of them are going to b able to raise a kid when neither are mature enough, nikki cant even take care of her self or jackson much less another one, that could come out breathing meth.. if it makes it full term. its so sad that kids have to be the ones to suffer over everyone elses drug induced minds. nikki needs to be a real mother and wake up before its all taken away from her..again it looks like she would have already did that with what happened to lil kayli... but instead she was trying to sale her lil girls stuff to get money for dope.. pathetic.. if it were my child i would want to cherish everything i had left of hers.. but .. god needed and wanted lil kayli more than her own mama.. so sad. karma is a B*tch and it does come around.
truth

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Karma is a b!tch your absolutely right... You people should think about that while your on here bad mouthing someone and talking about a deceased child. No matter the girls business an what she's done, you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!
Murder1

United States

#12 Feb 18, 2011
Blah blah blah. Grow up an mind ur business
Alrightythen

United States

#13 Feb 19, 2011
Yes stephen is an amazing person and deep down has one of the biggest hearts. I would do anything in this world for him and his babies. He would b so pissed though knowing his name was on here to begin with.... He hates this kinda he said she said bullshit. He will b very happy very soon.... I love you stephen gregory payne!!!!
The RealDeal

Canton, OH

#14 Feb 21, 2011
truth wrote:
Karma is a b!tch your absolutely right... You people should think about that while your on here bad mouthing someone and talking about a deceased child. No matter the girls business an what she's done, you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!
noone is on here bad mouthin about kayli for one..we are speaking nothing but the truth on NIKKI not Kayli. Kayli was a precious lil angel who deserved nothing but the best in life.. What do we have to be ashamed of when we not the ones shacked up floating boats while being pregnant.. and.. spreading diseases.? the truth hurts.. thats life. but dnt put words in our mouths.
truth

Leitchfield, KY

#15 Feb 21, 2011
"nikki needs to be a real mother and wake up before its all taken away from her..again it looks like she would have already did that with what happened to lil kayli" "god needed and wanted lil kayli more than her own mama."
First, learn to read on an adult level. I didn't say you was bad mouthing the child I said bad mouthing SOMEONE and TALKING about a deceased child. Meaning your BAD MOUTHING the woman, the child's mother, and TALKING about the child, and you was talking about her when you put her name in any sentence format. Your absolutely correct the truth does hurt and as I said karma is a b!tch and when you say stuff like god needed and wanted lil kayli more than her own mama...well that's just asking for bad karma. We reap what we sow. I pray for your sake that you don't have children for god to take away from you. And if you want to bring god into it how bout this for thought, If She is pregnant apparently god wants to give her a second chance, and maybe this young lady despite all the people that want to tear her down and bring her down will rise above and grasp this second chance god is giving her. It's also easy to talk about people when no one knows who you are, I'm willing to bet my life you are no saint yourself. Maybe you should look in your own closet an fix whats wrong with you before you go around worrying about other peoples closets. You shouldn't play with matches when your standing in a ring of gasoline...just a little something to ponder
The RealDeal

Canton, OH

#16 Feb 21, 2011
truth wrote:
"nikki needs to be a real mother and wake up before its all taken away from her..again it looks like she would have already did that with what happened to lil kayli" "god needed and wanted lil kayli more than her own mama."
First, learn to read on an adult level. I didn't say you was bad mouthing the child I said bad mouthing SOMEONE and TALKING about a deceased child. Meaning your BAD MOUTHING the woman, the child's mother, and TALKING about the child, and you was talking about her when you put her name in any sentence format. Your absolutely correct the truth does hurt and as I said karma is a b!tch and when you say stuff like god needed and wanted lil kayli more than her own mama...well that's just asking for bad karma. We reap what we sow. I pray for your sake that you don't have children for god to take away from you. And if you want to bring god into it how bout this for thought, If She is pregnant apparently god wants to give her a second chance, and maybe this young lady despite all the people that want to tear her down and bring her down will rise above and grasp this second chance god is giving her. It's also easy to talk about people when no one knows who you are, I'm willing to bet my life you are no saint yourself. Maybe you should look in your own closet an fix whats wrong with you before you go around worrying about other peoples closets. You shouldn't play with matches when your standing in a ring of gasoline...just a little something to ponder
obviously you know nothing about the situation.. or anything about nikki.. lol and i never said anyone was perfect.. noone is not even you... and your right maybe this child will wake her up and make her grow up.. but.. how is the child gonna have a chance wyhen nikki an tyler both are strung out on meth..?? she should think about that while shes pregnant.. and so should he.. bc regardless if nikki is still doing it or not.. if tyler is and he is have intercourse with her it still gets in the babies system. and once again... noone has said a bad thing about kayli. soo keep to your own buisness.. u act like its a sin to talk about a deceased person..lmao.. everyone talks about the deceased.. even you.. so go sit down and shut up. and btw nikki know hers enemies and prolly knows who all is writing all this.. is she on here defending herself? NO! bc she knows that everything being said about her and/or tyler is NOTHING but the truth... ponder on that!
actually

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Feb 22, 2011
The RealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>
obviously you know nothing about the situation.. or anything about nikki.. lol and i never said anyone was perfect.. noone is not even you... and your right maybe this child will wake her up and make her grow up.. but.. how is the child gonna have a chance wyhen nikki an tyler both are strung out on meth..?? she should think about that while shes pregnant.. and so should he.. bc regardless if nikki is still doing it or not.. if tyler is and he is have intercourse with her it still gets in the babies system. and once again... noone has said a bad thing about kayli. soo keep to your own buisness.. u act like its a sin to talk about a deceased person..lmao.. everyone talks about the deceased.. even you.. so go sit down and shut up. and btw nikki know hers enemies and prolly knows who all is writing all this.. is she on here defending herself? NO! bc she knows that everything being said about her and/or tyler is NOTHING but the truth... ponder on that!
first and foremost you guys are talking bout kayli on a forum thats calling her mother being on dope so no your not a bad person for talking about the deceased but you should talk about the good kayli did and the lives she changed and the good stuff not usin her to slander her mom!she doesnt deserve to be remembered for what her mom does! and maybe nikki has done wrong but people handle their grief in different ways and yea nikki was wildin out but u loose your 7 yr old daughter and tell me you wont handle it in your own way!!! dont get me wrong i dnt agree with how she handled it and i hope this kid will open her eyes but there are ppl out here thats worse off and hasnt been through half the shit!! and yes nikki knows yall are hatin on her and she is not gonna get on here because its jus dramA! AND PPL RUNNIN IT TO GET a reaction out of her well ur not gonna get it bc the ppl who matter know the truth so yall jus go on and move on to the next one!!
temptress

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Feb 22, 2011
Two words...Well said!!!
Ms M

Canton, OH

#19 Feb 24, 2011
actually wrote:
<quoted text>
first and foremost you guys are talking bout kayli on a forum thats calling her mother being on dope so no your not a bad person for talking about the deceased but you should talk about the good kayli did and the lives she changed and the good stuff not usin her to slander her mom!she doesnt deserve to be remembered for what her mom does! and maybe nikki has done wrong but people handle their grief in different ways and yea nikki was wildin out but u loose your 7 yr old daughter and tell me you wont handle it in your own way!!! dont get me wrong i dnt agree with how she handled it and i hope this kid will open her eyes but there are ppl out here thats worse off and hasnt been through half the shit!! and yes nikki knows yall are hatin on her and she is not gonna get on here because its jus dramA! AND PPL RUNNIN IT TO GET a reaction out of her well ur not gonna get it bc the ppl who matter know the truth so yall jus go on and move on to the next one!!
nikki was off the chain while she was pregnant with kayli and way before kayli passed.. and yess still is. but going and selling her daughters stuff for some dope is waaay to much.. there is no excuse for that. you an sit here and try to make her look good but that is off the charts.. nikki knows what people think about her bc nikki knows what she does and has been doing for a long time.. the saddest part about this is tyler.. lol she thinks shes got him like she does but she dont. tyler will be with any girl he wants kid or no kid he cares nothing bout anyone but his self and his next boat. dont put nikki out to look so good.. theres more to know than whats being said on this stupid topix page anyways.
Natalie Proffitt

Bowling Green, KY

#20 May 5, 2011
People need to get their facts straight b4 they go bashing people. For 1. Tyler and I were together waaaaayyyy longer than 1 month...or even 1 yr. BUT you wouldn't kno that. 2. Tyler and Nikki got together after he was with Stephanie Jones. 3. If you think that i am a meth whor* or whatever, BET you won't come say it to my FACE :) That's exactly why you used a fake name. & if they were on that ish then really it is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!! Nikki and I might not get along, but this is some WEAK shi*. O & i'm pretty f'n sure that i know who started this whole thing. & that's fine. You will be singin a different story soon enough. & if it's who i think it is...HE's the one that is the disease spreading whor*.I KNOW WHAT U DO!!!! GET OFF THAT NEEDLE HONEY...jus sayin, you know it's TRUE!
Nicole Wood

Bowling Green, KY

#21 May 5, 2011
First off I have to agree with natalie this is some weak sh!t .. First of all I aint on dope what I done in my past aint none of yall's bussiness until you've walked a mile in my shoes .. my baby is gonna be just fine beautiful && healthy , heard the heartbeat today !! One of the best days of my life :) As for me && Tyler , we are still together && doin just fine ya'll cant break us !! As for me && Stephen thats old news but ya'll still need to get your facts right before ya'll start postin sh!t b/c none of ya'll got it right yet but I'll let ya keep tryin .. && last but not least my daughter , God rest her soul , should have never been brought into topix .. && the person who mentioned her name , in my opinion , should rot in hell !! But my opinion doesnt matter .. God will handle that one .. && I may not have much but one thing I do have is EVERYTHING that belonged to her .. Thanks much love , NICOLE <3
oh really

Canton, OH

#22 May 9, 2011
TELL THE TRUTH NICOLE---tyler left ur ass for ur "BEST FRIEND" Lulu and she is also prego by him too!!! whats with u meth whores ? u know hes not gonna take care of yalls kids. and the only reason u and lulu an't on dope is cause yall r knocked up!!! don't worry yall will get to smoke a boat again when ur tryin to lose the baby weight..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Heather Atkerson 9 min Wad 1
man walking 35 min Harry Baulsache 5
younger woman seeking older man (Mar '15) 58 min surelyaminority 18
Prostitution at Greenwood Mall (Jessica Nyanseh... 1 hr surelyaminority 4
Stalking 1 hr Ashley Nicole 14
Appointed Warren County Jailer Harmon Demonstra... 2 hr Someone Who Knows 17
Samantha and Christy this is for you 3 hr The_Deleter_Confe... 18

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance