I need to sell my car for scrap.

I need to sell my car for scrap.

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Kenny

Hillview, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2009
My car died and I want to just sell it for scrap metal. It needs to be towed wherever it needs to go. Who should I call. Would like to come at least a couple bucks ahead after the tow and junk title fee.
Brad Petty

Trinity, TX

#2 Dec 16, 2009
What year, make, model?
Kenny

Hillview, KY

#3 Dec 16, 2009
95 ford crown vic police interceptor
how much

White House, TN

#4 Dec 16, 2009
how much you tring to get out of it??? i might want it
Kenny

Hillview, KY

#5 Dec 17, 2009
Give me an offer. Just keep in mind that the car is currently sitting on the side of the road, you would have to get it (towed). I will be keeping a serpentine belt, belt tensioner unit, and a two year old battery. The rest of the car would be yours.

I believe it would still have some life for a person willing to put the time into it, or parted out, or sold for metal. I just started a new job so I do not have the time or desire to deal with it.
how much

White House, TN

#6 Dec 17, 2009
what is your bottom dollar?
Kenny

Hillview, KY

#7 Dec 17, 2009
I would say about $250 cash. I really think there may be some life in the old girl.

Since: Nov 09

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#8 Dec 17, 2009
Do you have any clue what happened to it? Where is it located that it needs to be towed from?
Karpal sagoo

UK

#9 May 18, 2011
I am selling my old ford frist x reg. White,5 door,petrol, The engine is on the out. Need to sale or scape it. I need a good deal. But the car is in a good way. Home town is East London in Fores gate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Playing dumb 22 min Weakai 5
Work harder GIRL 26 min Weakai 15
Your feelings hurt worse 33 min Left4deadinbg 13
Why are you so jealous? 42 min Left4dead 6
I love Kentucky! 45 min Aliens in brownsv... 38
Casey Haley 2 hr George 3
Always horny (Jun '13) 2 hr Terry 12

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance