Since: Jun 12

Orange, VA

#1 Jul 18, 2012
I've heard a lot about him. Anyone know em ?
wondering

United States

#2 Jul 18, 2012
Pretty sure he is in jail. For awhile this itme

Orange, VA

#3 Jul 18, 2012
I don't think we're thinking about different people. The one im thinking about just graduated from Warren East.

Orange, VA

#4 Jul 18, 2012
I don't think we're thinking abOut the same peole *
A FRIEND

Georgetown, IN

#5 Aug 2, 2012
i know himm
kwpj

Albany, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2012
Yeah ik him all he wants is sex..
the alphabet

Scottsville, KY

#7 Aug 3, 2012
Yea ik him he belongs in jail if u ask me and hes just a wanna be thug.
pathetic

New Albany, IN

#8 Aug 3, 2012
y'all feel better now? hahahaha.
umm

Elizabethtown, KY

#9 Aug 3, 2012
I knew him in school but I saw him recently and hes sexy af now!!
hes sick

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 3, 2012
Its not my fault hes a rapist who has sex 15 year olds cuz he can't get none better. And if u think hes hot then someone really had to lower their standards alot. Just sayin
the alphabet

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2012
If u ask me i give 5 years and he will either a drug addict, in prison gettin raped, or laying in a ditch.
kwpj

Albany, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2012
hes sick wrote:
Its not my fault hes a rapist who has sex 15 year olds cuz he can't get none better. And if u think hes hot then someone really had to lower their standards alot. Just sayin
yeah i dated him and all he talked about was sex and we were 5 years apart. And i cant stand him anymore. He is a player and wana be gangster
pathetic

New Albany, IN

#13 Aug 4, 2012
so by yall doing this...its gonna solve everything? OMG!:O I wish I would have known this a long time ago. I would be on here talkin trash about everyone and trynna act ahard
Amber his cousin

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Aug 4, 2012
Robert is my cousin, and no he is NOT in jail. Hes a sweet heart and last I checked he doesnt only get with girls because of sex. But if you really want to know about him talk to him.
kwpj

Albany, KY

#15 Aug 4, 2012
Amber his cousin wrote:
Robert is my cousin, and no he is NOT in jail. Hes a sweet heart and last I checked he doesnt only get with girls because of sex. But if you really want to know about him talk to him.
he will lie to ppl. He tells girls the same shit.!
lmfao

United States

#16 Aug 7, 2012
he is a peice of shit. he is no good for anything. he will turn his back against you in a heart beat and he is quick to talk shit about people behind their back. He will tell a girl anything to get in their pants . trashy
the alphabet

Campbellsville, KY

#17 Aug 7, 2012
lmfao wrote:
he is a peice of shit. he is no good for anything. he will turn his back against you in a heart beat and he is quick to talk shit about people behind their back. He will tell a girl anything to get in their pants . trashy
dang straight bout that i think everybody agrees but his cousin that hes just a trashy person who farthest point in life is gonna be flipping burgers and asking if u want frys wit that.
Just another person

Mammoth Cave, KY

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Yea...I've known him for years and he isn't that bad. He may cause trouble but no more than some of these other wannabes out here. He's a pretty nice guy if you get to know him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who throw away their kids 1 hr True story 12
Saams Baby daddy needs a DNA test! 1 hr Bear 23
Drs 2 hr KimmieS 6
Initials of the person you love that you want back 2 hr Our Naked Wedding 21
Christy, your ex may be hanging out with Samant... 2 hr Chruch Lady 2
Slime........... 2 hr smoked up leroy 4
Brian Shuette 3 hr Leroy 3

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages