First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Angela B

Glasgow, KY

#1 Mar 16, 2011
Has any1 seen Daniel Roddy? Who is he with now?
Ms-B-

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2011
Angela B wrote:
DANIEL IS DANIEL...SAW HIM TONIGHT. IF U WANT TO KNOW, ASK HIM, HE'LL TELL U
CHARLIE

Huntington, IN

#3 Mar 19, 2011
First of all I want to say Thanks for askin about Mr. Roddy!!!!!! As far as who hes wit I really dont think concerns u. I can tell u that he is "Pleased" in every desire he shall have.
I KNOW

Huntington, IN

#4 Mar 20, 2011
Daniel is laid up in his bed gettin his brains screwed out and It aint Ms. Barrnett doin it!!!! I heard he went from a nickel to a dub piece ,from a "zero to a hero." So Ms. Angela B there really is no need to be wonderin were he`s at or whom he`s with cause he`s got a 5 star bitch that can do all kinds of tricks. But most of all when ever u do see him look at the smile on his face,cause the bitch he has now no one can ever REPLACE..........

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Mar 22, 2011
I KNOW wrote:
Daniel is laid up in his bed gettin his brains screwed out and It aint Ms. Barrnett doin it!!!! I heard he went from a nickel to a dub piece ,from a "zero to a hero." So Ms. Angela B there really is no need to be wonderin were he`s at or whom he`s with cause he`s got a 5 star bitch that can do all kinds of tricks. But most of all when ever u do see him look at the smile on his face,cause the bitch he has now no one can ever REPLACE..........
Well apparently you heard wrong, Mrs. Roddy Not Barnett is certainly not a nickle piece apparently the man she married has got his trick mixed with his wife, I for one don't understand why and the hell ya'll wanna put her down when all she has done is sit at home and mind her own business unlike all you loudmouth fuck#rs out here starting trouble, As a matter of fact MRS> Roddy Has went from a ZERO to a REAL hero if the truth be told, so now what? As for all ya'll hatin azz biotch's ya'll need to get up off of her and go on down to the Health Dept and get your nast azzes checked! Cause you sure ain't the first trick he has turned! So good luck Hoe's I'm outta here, going on to better timesand leaving all the DRAMA behind! I sure hope you like sloppy seconds! She's alot better off without him anyway's It's his lose and some better man's gain anyway's! So just remember when you wanna come back she won't be there waiting anymore, The games are over for her she's moved on.
WATCH OUT

Huntington, IN

#6 Apr 2, 2011
Fisrt of all whor really cares about ur opion,but hey opions r like a**hole everyone got one and u smell like one to.... Second of all what is what is in a light bulb.... And as far as Ms, Pea Body Roddy she has the right b+t*h to be meessin with all i gotta say is u better have lil sometihng call "Fight Game", cause u will get laid out were u stand. Put ur proably like the rest of the h*s out "Computer P#s&y" so when u quit jumpin ur jars u know where we r.........

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 4, 2011
WATCH OUT wrote:
Fisrt of all whor really cares about ur opion,but hey opions r like a**hole everyone got one and u smell like one to.... Second of all what is what is in a light bulb.... And as far as Ms, Pea Body Roddy she has the right b+t*h to be meessin with all i gotta say is u better have lil sometihng call "Fight Game", cause u will get laid out were u stand. Put ur proably like the rest of the h*s out "Computer P#s&y" so when u quit jumpin ur jars u know where we r.........
FIRST OFF YOU UNEDUCATED GHETTO BITOCHES LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND LAY OFF THE BULB YOURSELF! BEFORE YOU GET TO GEEKING ON ME YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR AIDS PACKING SELF, THIS IN NOT MRS. S. RODDY IT'S A TRUE FRIEND OF HER'S NOT ONE WHO WANT'S TO GO RUNNING AND TRYING TO SUCK AZZ WHERE EVER SHE CAN. AS FAR AS BEING STINKY I BEG TO DIFFER, SHE TAKES WELL CARE OF HERSELF AND DON'T USE HER AZZ AS A DEEP FREEZER FOR EVERY DICK THAT COMES AROUND, AS FAR AS YOUR FIGHT GAME GOES, YOU BETTER LAY OFF THE FOIL AND GET YA SELF PUMPED, BUT FORE REAL AIN'T NOBODY SWEATING YOUR IMMATURE AZZES, HE CHOSE WRONG AND ONE DAY HE'LL HAVE TO FACE THE FACT'S HE MESSED UP! IF HE EVEN CARES. BUT AS FOR ME I'M THRU WITH THE PETTY BULLCRAP, LAST POST FROM ME LOSER'S. SO NOW GO AND SDMOKE YOURSELF AWAY, AND NEXT YOU YOU GET TO GEEKING GRAB A DICTIONARY BEFORE YOU TRY TO COME BACK WITH THISE BIG 1ST GRADE WORDS YA'LL TRYIN TO USE!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 5, 2011
WATCH OUT wrote:
Shiminka lives wit her sister now and is doing well y don't you all leave her alone he's not worth it
me too

Glasgow, KY

#9 May 10, 2011
AnGeLnThAsKy wrote:
<quoted text>Shiminka lives wit her sister now and is doing well y don't you all leave her alone he's not worth it
i agree too he's a loser and trash
some1iswatchin

Glasgow, KY

#10 May 12, 2011
Daniel Roddy and the whole damn bunch are nothing but a bunch of low life ratts! I know for a fact they just busted TONY BARNETT! But what goes around sure does comes back around! KARMA IS A BIOTCH!
daniel roddy

Ottawa, OH

#11 Jul 5, 2011
you mother F@#$ers are all wrong. im right here b@#$%es
easy money

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Jul 6, 2011
Angela B wrote:
Call him and ask him!

Location hidden

#14 Jul 13, 2011
easy money wrote:
<quoted text> Call him and ask him!
I heard he was strung out real bad, letting beth run over him and cheat and lie,they aint nothing but a bunch of theifs and druggies.
Haley York

Evansville, IN

#15 Aug 3, 2011
Once again. Here i am. damn angelnthasky. yur on everyone i look like. yu rele & truly dnt have a life. bless yur heart. For my uncle daniel i think its funny how him & the whole bunch is a ratt.!!! dnt forget tht i am in tht family. didnt nobody rat on no fukin TONY BARNETT. wheres the papers. i wanna c em. & as for shminka. i have absolutely nthn bad too say abt her. i love meka & always will. she will always b a part of my family. but yu dumbass's gettin on here postin shit abt my uncle is for the birds. he has enough problems of his own. hes a sick man, hes dyin. wut more do yu damn ppl want. but regardless of the fact sick or nt come too him wit yur bullshit nt the computer. & i think its funny how hes trash. He prolly takes more baths than yu. daniel himself, is very clean. but thanks anyways for yur input. love ya uncle daniel. yu kno the lil niece had too let the haters kno a few.:)

Location hidden

#16 Aug 4, 2011
Haley York wrote:
Once again. Here i am. damn angelnthasky. yur on everyone i look like. yu rele & truly dnt have a life. bless yur heart. For my uncle daniel i think its funny how him & the whole bunch is a ratt.!!! dnt forget tht i am in tht family. didnt nobody rat on no fukin TONY BARNETT. wheres the papers. i wanna c em. & as for shminka. i have absolutely nthn bad too say abt her. i love meka & always will. she will always b a part of my family. but yu dumbass's gettin on here postin shit abt my uncle is for the birds. he has enough problems of his own. hes a sick man, hes dyin. wut more do yu damn ppl want. but regardless of the fact sick or nt come too him wit yur bullshit nt the computer. & i think its funny how hes trash. He prolly takes more baths than yu. daniel himself, is very clean. but thanks anyways for yur input. love ya uncle daniel. yu kno the lil niece had too let the haters kno a few.:)
Haley I still live in Brookwood you know where I'm at and as for Daniel Only reason he's sick is cause he won't leave the dope alone, as for Shimeka she's ok leave her alone. As for being a rat on Tony Barnett the truth will come out, The girl he's with now she's ok, I've never had any problems with her. Daniel was the only one who knew where he was cause he was trying to help him and Skimeka. That's why I call him a rat. Tony never said it he thinks him and Daniel are friends, he'll see himself when he does goto court.
kishia

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Aug 4, 2011
U talking about that White man that drives around with that skinny looking methed out ugly thing?Its just a matter of time before they end up in prison along with chris Simpson n Kim simpson they live on South Lee!Meth Head! All i can say!
Haley York

Evansville, IN

#19 Aug 5, 2011
AnGeLnThAsKy wrote:
<quoted text>Haley I still live in Brookwood you know where I'm at and as for Daniel Only reason he's sick is cause he won't leave the dope alone, as for Shimeka she's ok leave her alone. As for being a rat on Tony Barnett the truth will come out, The girl he's with now she's ok, I've never had any problems with her. Daniel was the only one who knew where he was cause he was trying to help him and Skimeka. That's why I call him a rat. Tony never said it he thinks him and Daniel are friends, he'll see himself when he does goto court.
AnGeLnThAsKy wrote:
<quoted text>Haley I still live in Brookwood you know where I'm at and as for Daniel Only reason he's sick is cause he won't leave the dope alone, as for Shimeka she's ok leave her alone. As for being a rat on Tony Barnett the truth will come out, The girl he's with now she's ok, I've never had any problems with her. Daniel was the only one who knew where he was cause he was trying to help him and Skimeka. That's why I call him a rat. Tony never said it he thinks him and Daniel are friends, he'll see himself when he does goto court.
Great.! wut trailer number.? & no daniel is sick. He has colon cancer & crohn's disease. Since yur dumbass thinks yur kno errything. & for meka. who said anybody was botherin her. personally i cnt stand his girlfriend..meka i love her & always will. she will always b family too me & she knows tht. so dnt get on here tellin me too leave her alone. aint looked for her nor talked too her. & yea we will c. bet yur ass on it.
Haley York

Evansville, IN

#20 Aug 5, 2011
kishia wrote:
U talking about that White man that drives around with that skinny looking methed out ugly thing?Its just a matter of time before they end up in prison along with chris Simpson n Kim simpson they live on South Lee!Meth Head! All i can say!
He doesnt live on south lee. & whos the meth head.?
kayne1029

Des Allemands, LA

#21 Aug 5, 2011
wut the fuhck is going on in the bowling green! this shit should be embarassing to locals. damn.
it is

Hillview, KY

#22 Aug 5, 2011
kayne1029 wrote:
wut the fuhck is going on in the bowling green! this shit should be embarassing to locals. damn.
It is embarassing! Damn I thought they were crackin down on the meth heads. Its like Resident Evil but instead of zombies they're methheads...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beth Williams (Dec '12) 16 min Wow 9
If only 32 min Atpeace 21
Who is DJ Johnson 42 min This is him 4
sensual massage 1 hr Iwish 10
Anyone buy from Greenwood Ford? 1 hr Seriously 6
girls using strap ons on guys? (Apr '14) 4 hr Number 33
Micah Reed 4 hr Woman yep 34

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages