Is Steve Thornton going to win my case?

Is Steve Thornton going to win my case?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Betsie

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2010
I recently made an appointment to hire Mr. Thornton as my lawyer for trying to get full custody over my 12 year old daughter. I was given his name by our county attorney who says he is the best. I also have heard others say he is the best but wanted opinions. The father is a well known money guy here and we have two total different religious beliefs. We have shared joint custody for 12 years but our daughter has been living with me full time since December until I filed for child support cause he wouldnt share any expenses anymore. Once I did that he issued me a paper to deny support. If the daughter is 12 and is wanting to be with me (her mother) can Mr. Thornton get me full custody? Her and her dad fight every time she goes there. Also what is my chances on getting child support after not getting it for 12 years? Also need to know about Mr. Thornton and how good he is here. Please honest answers only no lying or trashing if he won a case against you. I need help here!
Webbie

Elizabethtown, KY

#2 Apr 15, 2010
If you suck him off he will win
Kevin

Dublin, OH

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Mr. Thornton has been in the business for many years and is a very qualified attorney. One thing to remember as I'm sure Mr. Thornton will explain to you is that parents can have joint legal custody with one parent being named as the primary residential custodian. This means that both parents have rights to determine certain things for a child such as health care, educational needs, etc. However, the child will live with one parent for the majority of the time.

As far as child support is concerned, unless you have a contract with the father, you will likely be able to receive some support from him.
Betsie

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2010
Thank you Kevin, you are very helpful.
hmmm

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Apr 18, 2010
I wouldn't risk losing custody of my child by placing my fate in his hands. He lost a case a few weeks ago concerning custody of a young girl. But, you are the mother and most of the time the court sees fit to leave custody with the mother unless she is deemed to be unfit. Hope this helps.
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2013
Steven O. Thornton = A Corrupt Attorney Lawyer
Lmao

Casey, IL

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Crook is out of business!!!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#8 Mar 27, 2013
Lmao wrote:
Crook is out of business!!!
I agree!
Ron Paul Republican 2016

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2013
Steven O. Thornton = A Grand Scheme To Pay His Child Support Named Ann Blair Thornton
Ron Paul Republican 2016

Sparks, NV

#10 Aug 29, 2013
American Greed on NBC!

The Truth About The So Called Lawyers!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Retarded Neighbor's 4 min innocent animal 9
Single woman who enjoy bondage? 13 min sub 11
CHILD SUPPORT taken from tax refund (Jan '12) 40 min sonnip 223
Dentist 1 hr Looking 1
Drug addict predator around hot rods stadium (Aug '16) 1 hr correct 5
Clark Beverage group employment 1 hr The Warden 2
School Principal that drowned his mistress abou... 2 hr former student 6

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance