Curious

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Jul 5, 2011
Hey, does anyone know anything about a huge estate sale/tag sale/trunk sale going on in Bowling Green that starts tomorrow (7/6/11)? I saw an ad for it in the Daily News, but can't seem to find it again to get the address. Any and all information is appreciated!
Claire

Memphis, TN

#2 Jul 6, 2011
I saw this on Sunday. It was a huge sale and I can't find it either:(
Hunt

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 6, 2011
Could be that it's Hardcastle's Tag Sale - near the intersection of Lovers Lane and Cemetery Road. It's a warehouse kinda across from the IGA. Their sales are awesome. Never know what you might find. Check them out.
Curious

Memphis, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2011
The one I'm looking for wasn't affiliated with any organization. It looked like a group of about 5 families or something. I'm not sure it had a name...
tag

Canton, OH

#5 Jul 6, 2011
tag ur it!
Angel

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Nov 2, 2012
Can u tell me if Hardcastle will have a tag sale this month?
Dellyhopper

Lexington, KY

#7 Sep 9, 2015
A hardcastles has moved to the antique strip mall off interstate 66 in front of Corvette plant
Dellyhopper

Lexington, KY

#8 Sep 9, 2015
They have a sale every month , I was there earlier today ,it is 8_5 Wednesday thru Sunday the second week of the month.They have a website with pictures it is Hardcastles Tag Sale

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chad Baugh (May '11) 23 min Lost42103 35
Sexting 52 min Come on 2
Blue eyes 2 hr Quattro 20
Country oven bakery 3 hr Hmmn 10
Spectrum Cable 3 hr Sara V 3
dawn duley 4 hr Activaye 8
Chad Allen perrine? 4 hr better than you 27

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance