Comments
81 - 100 of 386 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 31
a friend of Shawn

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#86
Jan 26, 2013
 
You people are crazy the way you get on here and say nasty things. Going to keep my thoughts about Daniel to myself. But Shawn was a good dude and I will be reporting this thread cause its way out of hand and most of the people on here are totally disrespectful. I am sure there is two families hurting and crapt like this will do nothing but make it worse.
wow

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Apparently only a few people know that Daniel has a dark side, and has personally seen it. He only had the persona of being a good person, he may have been a good dad, but he is far from being innocent. I know exactly how he treated his ex wife, so it doesn't shock me at all to hear a rumor of him beating or hitting his girlfriend. It also definitely didn't surprise me about him being charged and arrested for murder.
Sorry

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

I will wait for the entire story to be heard in court, but one thing keeps coming up that weighs heavily on my thoughts. Mr. Thompson was shot in the back! Legally speaking it will be difficult to defend Mr. Moss. Self defense does not occur when gun shot wounds are present in the back. If you would like to argue -- simply do the research....
wow

Clarksville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#89
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sorry wrote:
I will wait for the entire story to be heard in court, but one thing keeps coming up that weighs heavily on my thoughts. Mr. Thompson was shot in the back! Legally speaking it will be difficult to defend Mr. Moss. Self defense does not occur when gun shot wounds are present in the back. If you would like to argue -- simply do the research....
That and a, "tampering with evidence"charge.
Brains

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#90
Jan 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

lol wrote:
Hey idiot. My name is always lol. Whether Im talking about someone dying or screwing your momma, my name is lol. But I'll laugh if I want to. Great thing about living in a country that has freedom of speech.
<quoted text>
Yeah use your freedom of speech cowards do because they are free to on topix....That's why tpoix is around for cowardly gutless people like you sitting behind your screen.
Daniels my cousin

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#91
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Dewayne Thompson wrote:
I hope that sorry motherf***** rots in hell for hat he done to my cousin. It was in no way self defense and yes he was beating that woman just to set it straight. My cousin may have been in trouble in the past but he was a big hearted loving person and in no way deserved what happened to him!
.

Daniel is my cousin and he will not rot in hell. God is there for him and so are we. You don't know my cousin and I do not know yours. We all have love for family so leave your hateful comments to yourself. Sorry for your lose.
MDBG

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Neither of the women were beat. The fight was between Daniel and Shawn.
hold up

Erlanger, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#94
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

shawn was going to his car to get his gun
really

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#95
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

shawn was there with a friend, didnt have his car. nice try though.
Concerned

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#96
Jan 27, 2013
 
Who was there? Daniel, Shawn, the girlfriend and a friend. They know what happened, none of us do. Just leave it!
judge

Russellville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#97
Jan 27, 2013
 
for the ones wrote:
for the ones with all the negative commments about Shawn! And the ones taking up for Daniel! I hope you all burn in Hell with him! Dumbasses if he was protecting anything he wouldnt be charged with murder....
Charged and convicted are 2 different things. I don't know either but we won't know everything til it's all over.
Dylan Blake Thompson

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#98
Jan 27, 2013
 
hold up wrote:
shawn was going to his car to get his gun
If Shawn was going to his car to get his gun then why did 2 witneses tell my father something totally different and why didn't the cops find a gun in the car?
I wonder.
This man is my cousin and he is a great man. He died a hero, while Daniel moss will die rer.
Just passing by

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#99
Jan 27, 2013
 
I know some people are being disrespectful and stating things they hear instead of facts....but this is an opinion board and that's what Topix is for. I didn't invent it nor did I write the Constitution saying that we have freedom of speech. It's a sad situation all around and I pray that both families find peace during this time.
Shawns friend

Oxford, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

How anyone can defend Moss at this point is beyond me. Shawn was a good dude and he certainly didnt deserve this. Shawn had his vices but who doesnt. I hope that pos Moss dies in jail after many years of ass rape which results in severe depression. Burn in hell Daniel Moss, whatever you get from all this isnt nearly enough.
slick rick

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#101
Jan 27, 2013
 
more trash taken out
the real facts

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#103
Jan 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

No matter which person you knew or whose side you are on, the facts are that drugs, alcohol, guns, and too much time on your hands don't mix! So Shawn had a big heart and was fun...maybe he should have been home with his family having fun instead of out at all hours of the night. So Daniel you say was a good father...a good father doesn't entertain known drug dealers/users. He was not being a good father, he was not putting family first. This is a horrible tragedy and both have good family members who are hurting. But...let us not forget that there is nothing good to come from this type of life-style. They are human beings and deserve the right for the truth to be known. God does judge, but he also gave us the choice of right and wrong. We all have the right to feel that this is what happens when you go down that wrong road and get involved with people whose morals aren't what they should be. No matter how much you cared for either one of these individuals, you cannot make them saints out of all this. Hopefully at least one person will learn that this life-style is no good and will turn their life around. Then Shawn's tragic death will not have been in vain!
foot note

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#104
Jan 27, 2013
 
to the facts. Many people have addictions whether it be smoking, pills, alcohol, meth, sex, etc. When you are involved to the point where weapons get involved, then the drug use has reached a whole nother level where it is just a matter of time before something bad happens. To both families, you have young family members who will be watching and listening in the days to come. Please do not make either of these young men out to be heroes. They are human beings and we all make mistakes. Making a mistake and dying because of it or hurting another human for the wrong reason does not make anyone a hero!!!!!!
Gnome

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#105
Jan 27, 2013
 
tbone lmao wrote:
tbone too funny. keep it gangsta
Gangsta nothing. It's a play on my real name but let's be stupid and assume we have a clue. Seems to work for you. xD
Knows

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Jan 27, 2013
 
Either way, neither of these men are heroes or saints! This just goes to show you that if you are old enough and have babies, you should be home taking care of them and not out doing illegal things.
Truth

Ft Mitchell, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#111
Jan 27, 2013
 
the real facts wrote:
No matter which person you knew or whose side you are on, the facts are that drugs, alcohol, guns, and too much time on your hands don't mix! So Shawn had a big heart and was fun...maybe he should have been home with his family having fun instead of out at all hours of the night. So Daniel you say was a good father...a good father doesn't entertain known drug dealers/users. He was not being a good father, he was not putting family first. This is a horrible tragedy and both have good family members who are hurting. But...let us not forget that there is nothing good to come from this type of life-style. They are human beings and deserve the right for the truth to be known. God does judge, but he also gave us the choice of right and wrong. We all have the right to feel that this is what happens when you go down that wrong road and get involved with people whose morals aren't what they should be. No matter how much you cared for either one of these individuals, you cannot make them saints out of all this. Hopefully at least one person will learn that this life-style is no good and will turn their life around. Then Shawn's tragic death will not have been in vain!
Nicely said and truthful! Both wrong road and wrong path!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
DON'T USE DECKER Sealing and Striping! 31 min Cece 7
bghs football 41 min well known establ... 9
The chick in the little red car in who didnt st... 56 min Ex-Husband 2
Looking for Callie Hobbs 1 hr well known establ... 4
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 1 hr Skeptical 57
Please just tell me 1 hr Toucan Sam 20
i need to feel you 1 hr well 7
purge in bowling Green 2 hr 4got 35
Tina Jennings (Jun '12) 5 hr Don 76

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••