concerned2

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

this is needs to stop. shawn has family and friends that dont want to hear this crap. he was murdered, he is the victim, why drag his name through the mud. lets rag on the shooter, how bout that. to "shutup" if u watched more than one second of the news u would know that they said there was no home invasion, just a murder. man it would suck to be so ignorant.
Logical thinking

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
The Shooting was at Daniel Moss House, What was Shawn doing at Daniels House at 1:25 in the Morning. The picture on the news is Daniels house
I am keeping a open mind until the real news of what happened comes out. This post has got me wondering. Shawn was at Daniels house at 1:25 AM. If it was a home invasion then I would do what I needed to do to protect myself and family if not then Daniel should get the justice that God will give him. God works in mysterious ways. Two wrongs dont make it right But one wrong doesnt either. JUSTICE FOR ALL
Hear both sides

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

concerned2 wrote:
this is needs to stop. shawn has family and friends that dont want to hear this crap. he was murdered, he is the victim, why drag his name through the mud. lets rag on the shooter, how bout that. to "shutup" if u watched more than one second of the news u would know that they said there was no home invasion, just a murder. man it would suck to be so ignorant.
Yes he does like the shooter does. If he is innocent just protecting his home then he has a right (why go to prison if he is innocent and put his family through it) If not sorry for Shawns family for the death of their love one Listen And Watch for the whole truth before judging Their will be evidence hearings then the whole truth Then lets cast the stone at the Devil!
concerned2

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

shawn was not there to break in. he was with a friend who was friends with daniels wife or girlfriend or who ever the heck she is. they were hanging out together. yes they were probably drinking. daniel decides to beat the shit out of said girl and shawn stepped in. because daniel is so much of a man, he shot shawn in the back, as he was leaving. so do we want to continue ragging on shawn or can we discuss the shooter and what a pis he is
Just like Bg

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

News travel fast people know about it before the Police I hope what you know you told the police or the family first I hope the family knows before the idiots starting these posts letting them know. If you all are worried about his family then why on here posting these comments. To me its about you caring for your own thoughts, Selfishness, Then stop posting and let the family grieve. I am talking about all of you even Concerned2. Thanks for thinking of us! Shutup and get off here!
Concerned

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Shawn just got out of Warren County Jail on 12/7/12 for drugs and alcohol. There is always two sides to the story. It sounds like Shawn was causing trouble. Daniel is a very nice young Man and a good father to his daughter.
I am sorry Shawn is no longer with us.
pnf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

MY FRIEND FOREVER YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS. ONE LOVE SHAWN. PnF
jimmy hendrix

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

His mama's got a fat ol ass...
logical thinking

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Concerned wrote:
Shawn just got out of Warren County Jail on 12/7/12 for drugs and alcohol. There is always two sides to the story. It sounds like Shawn was causing trouble. Daniel is a very nice young Man and a good father to his daughter.
I am sorry Shawn is no longer with us.
Yes two sides to a story And yes I looked up both of them on the jail websites I can see people change but some recent lock ups not old ones tells a story too
The Other Side

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Yes, this is a tragedy. I am deeply sorry to Mr. Thompson's family for their loss. However, I have known Daniel for a long time time. He is not a murderer. He would NEVER hit a woman. He is a good man, and a good father. I trust him. This tragic incident was either self defense, or an unfortunate accident. Again, my heart goes out to the family of the victim. But, let us not forget that more than one family is being affected by this.
Dewayne Thompson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

I hope that sorry motherf***** rots in hell for what he done to my cousin. It was in no way self defense and yes he was beating that woman just to set it straight. My cousin may have been in trouble in the past but he was a big hearted loving person and in no way deserved what happened to him!
The Other Side

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Dewayne Thompson wrote:
I hope that sorry motherf***** rots in hell for what he done to my cousin. It was in no way self defense and yes he was beating that woman just to set it straight. My cousin may have been in trouble in the past but he was a big hearted loving person and in no way deserved what happened to him!
Were you there when it happened?
Shellbee Ladd

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Can't believe this happened. I've known Shawn since I was born. "Uncle Shawn" I called him. Hard to believe he's gone. It's tragic to lose some one who was such a great loving person when the world is filled with so much hatrid. Love you Shawn. Always. Rest easy. <3
Alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Looking at his mug shots over the past 20 years, faces of meth should feature him. I mean no disrespect, but when you choose drugs and the criminal lifestyle, you usually wind up dead!
Shellbee Ladd

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Alice wrote:
Looking at his mug shots over the past 20 years, faces of meth should feature him. I mean no disrespect, but when you choose drugs and the criminal lifestyle, you usually wind up dead!
How do you not mean any disrespect?!? That's an awful thing to say about someone who was killed!!! He didn't just die. He was MURDERED. He was a friend, a son, an uncle, a brother. Shame on you for coming on here and talking crap about him! Only god can judge us and last I checked, you're not the holy father. Therefore, please keep your awful and mean comments for yourself. Karma will come for you.
lol

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Hey idiot. My name is always lol. Whether Im talking about someone dying or screwing your momma, my name is lol. But I'll laugh if I want to. Great thing about living in a country that has freedom of speech.
not a laughing matter wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure why you think this is funny, LOL, but two families are forever affected by this tragedy. I don't find any humor in this at all!
lol

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Furthermore, Im suppose to be so concerned about my word choice just because he was murdered? Can we talk about the lifes he endangered during his many dui's?? Or the multiple trafficing control substances. He was a participant in passing out a drug that is murdering our city. But lets forget all that and crucify Daniel. I didnt see any laundry list of charges under his name. I feel if you want to die respectfully, you should live life respectfully.
crazy

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

probably just means daniel was better at not getting caught. think we are missing the big picture. dont care that daniel was a good dad, husband, or whatever. he took a persons life. plain and simple. the police would not have charged him with murder and tampering if there was a chance it was self defense. daniels mugshot looks smug and uncaring, not like he was remorseful for taking a life
The Other Side

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Right. I should've thought of that. The police have NEVER wrongfully charged someone before.
I care

Shepherdsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

How does anyone know he was beating his girlfriend? I seriously doubt it. He's a nice guy. I hate this for both families.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Women in there 30's 7 min You know me 7
judge Downey? 15 min midget 10
Time to wake up America (Jan '13) 1 hr Storm Clouds Gathering 1,856
Couple looking for female to join us 1 hr what 27
Krista Johnson 2 hr doo 2
stupid post 2 hr bahookie 6
Lawyers 2 hr well 3
Hardcore Pawn Stars Spotted at The Pawn Company 7 hr Guns 17