RIP Shawn Thompson
curious

Atwater, OH

#22 Jan 25, 2013
Is it Daniel Moss that went to warren central?
Sad

Canton, OH

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Yes. Graduated in '99.
Ricky Crump

United States

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Rest7473 In Peace my Brother...
sad

United States

#25 Jan 25, 2013
possibly drug related due to the late night hour on which it occurred also news said home invasion
curious

Atwater, OH

#26 Jan 25, 2013
sad wrote:
possibly drug related due to the late night hour on which it occurred also news said home invasion
What news station are you watching? I didn't see any report on a home invasion.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#27 Jan 25, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
What news station are you watching? I didn't see any report on a home invasion.
WBKO said that the original call that was placed to the Simpson Co. Sheriff's Department was one for a home invasion and when they arrived at the scene, they discovered the body.
Sad

Canton, OH

#28 Jan 25, 2013
sad wrote:
The newspaper said there was NO home invasion. So why would you say there was?
Guess I need to change mine to Sad, too, so we aren't confused on who posts what.
Sad too

Canton, OH

#29 Jan 25, 2013
The sheriffs office stated in the newspaper that is was not a burglary or intruder type crime. Was in article on front page of BG Daily News.
???

Atwater, OH

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Wbko didn't say anything about and intruder either.
concerned2

Hillview, KY

#31 Jan 25, 2013
unless u know something as the truth please dont spread rumors. there was no home evasion. it was not because of drugs.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#32 Jan 25, 2013
I'm guessing the confusion stems from an effort by the one in jail to cover up what really happened. Its not a stretch since he was charged with tampering with physical evidence.
shutup

United States

#33 Jan 25, 2013
concerned2 wrote:
unless u know something as the truth please dont spread rumors. there was no home evasion. it was not because of drugs.
thenews DID report the call came in as home invasion!!!!!!! so u the one who needs to get it right and pay attention to the news or did u even watch the news?????
hmmmmm

United States

#34 Jan 25, 2013
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
I'm guessing the confusion stems from an effort by the one in jail to cover up what really happened. Its not a stretch since he was charged with tampering with physical evidence.
so there is a cover up????? corruption in small towns..... what do you believe they are perpetuating to cover up in this incident?
???

Atwater, OH

#35 Jan 25, 2013
shutup wrote:
<quoted text>thenews DID report the call came in as home invasion!!!!!!! so u the one who needs to get it right and pay attention to the news or did u even watch the news?????
Then post the link know it all!
hmmm3

New Albany, IN

#36 Jan 25, 2013
www.wbko.com/home/headlines/Murder-in-Simpson...

The officer said that the unreal call was for a home invasion.
hmmm3

New Albany, IN

#37 Jan 25, 2013
Initial* call
true friend

Lexington, KY

#38 Jan 25, 2013
The news did say home invasion big mouth!!!! And I'm sure drugs was in the picture somewhere! Unless you don't know Shawn at all.
Blah Blah Blah

Dunmor, KY

#40 Jan 25, 2013
His friend wrote:
<quoted text>I will take a guess here by your ip address from Scottsville ?? That your a fat pig on welfare and nothing but a desk jockie... Am I right??????get your facts right befor you speek..
Not from Scottsville, never been on welfare nor Government assistance of ANY kind, nor am I overweight. Get YOUR facts right before you speak.

EVERYTHING that I said has been reported by the local media. Put the meth pip down, cracka'!
know

Edmonton, KY

#41 Jan 25, 2013
He was caught messing with his wife?
Concerned

Cadiz, KY

#42 Jan 26, 2013
concerned wrote:
Daniel Moss is a coward! Hope he gets his ass beat down in jail.
The Shooting was at Daniel Moss House, What was Shawn doing at Daniels House at 1:25 in the Morning. The picture on the news is Daniels house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brandi Phelps 41 min Eww 1
Illegal immigrants 1 hr DILLIGAF 14
Chris Snyder 3 hr Bendix 11
Steamers - Overated, Overpriced, and Overhyped.... 4 hr FIshmonger 43
Dennis Pedigo 6 hr Bro 2
Childcare 3rd shift 7 hr Mom of 2 7
Lauren Elizabeth Stevenson 7 hr Joey anna 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages