where is she from?
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#284 Feb 2, 2013
Brownsville. And it's Higgs.
Dewayne Thompson

Tucker, GA

#285 Feb 2, 2013
Daniels family can deny that he is a murderer all they want, but in the back of thein minds they know the truth. I pray that he never gets to see his children again outside of prison. But even that wouldn't be near enough punishment for the cowardly, cold blooded murder he committed .
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#286 Feb 2, 2013
Dewayne Thompson wrote:
Daniels family can deny that he is a murderer all they want, but in the back of thein minds they know the truth. I pray that he never gets to see his children again outside of prison. But even that wouldn't be near enough punishment for the cowardly, cold blooded murder he committed .
I do not understand why SH, called Shawn and got him involved, instead of the police, if Daniel was attacking them. Just wondering?
Honestly

New Albany, IN

#287 Feb 2, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>I do not understand why SH, called Shawn and got him involved, instead of the police, if Daniel was attacking them. Just wondering?
Because she is a lying bitch trying to cover her own ass.
Never enough

Tucker, GA

#288 Feb 3, 2013
attorney wrote:
I think Howard Dale should file a lawsuit on the owners of the houses issurance company and file a lawsuit on Daniel for wrongful death suit...that way you can get him for murder which affects his mind then file a suiton him and hit him where it hurts...in the back pocket....git to get something for pain and suffering...
Even if he was to get him for all that he is worth no amount of money could ever Change the fact that his son was murder... Money could never replace the love and care that Shawn had for everyone
sadbuttrue

Russellville, KY

#289 Feb 3, 2013
Never enough wrote:
<quoted text>Even if he was to get him for all that he is worth no amount of money could ever Change the fact that his son was murder... Money could never replace the love and care that Shawn had for everyone
Shoulda loved them enuf not to be out in that situation. Getting involved in domestic situations is for police not tuff guys. Tuff guys get shot.
praying

United States

#290 Feb 3, 2013
Dewayne Thompson wrote:
Daniels family can deny that he is a murderer all they want, but in the back of thein minds they know the truth. I pray that he never gets to see his childreng again outside of prison. But even that wouldn't be near enough punishment for the cowardly, cold blooded murder he committed .
. I'm going to be praying for u!! The bible speaks of to pray for your enemies. U will never find comfort wanting or seeking revenge for Daniel. not saying that forgiveness will happen over night. Someone once told me that the best revenge was to live well and be happy. Actually the best revenge is not revenge at all. It will leave u broken, hurt, depressed, and absolutely no peace of mind, or even closure for that matter. I pray for peace for ur family and friends. Pray! I'm really sorry for ur loss. I'm going to continue to pray for you and continue to pray for Daniel's family as well. God bring us peace!
praying

United States

#291 Feb 3, 2013
I wanted to add that I wasn't considering u my enemy. Just that everyone should pray for their enemies.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#292 Feb 3, 2013
Shut the F up!!!!!!!
praying

United States

#293 Feb 3, 2013
God always gives us a choice to serve him or not. It's up to u. U may think that this world has all the answers but it doesn't. U will always long for something ur lacking until u find God. The choice is urs.
Pray4thekids

Canton, OH

#294 Feb 3, 2013
So they don't end up like those parents and the parents friends..
I KNOW

Bowling Green, KY

#295 Feb 3, 2013
Sounds to me from what I see posted that this was a win win situation. One burden on society will spend the rest of his days in prison and the other one is gone sounds like the trash has been took out.
Anonymous

Lexington, KY

#296 Feb 4, 2013
I KNOW wrote:
Sounds to me from what I see posted that this was a win win situation. One burden on society will spend the rest of his days in prison and the other one is gone sounds like the trash has been took out.
It sounds to me like you're a heartless idiot who needs to have more respect for a forum for our friend who was murdered! STUPID A**!!!!!!!!
Real talk

Lithonia, GA

#297 Feb 4, 2013
So it's sad that Shawn was murdered, but he was always involved in something. The gun could have easily been in his hand.'l
As far as Daniel goes he shot a man in the back and his arrest record reflects that he isn't a saint. To top it off Daniel is a parent.
Sara and Christina were/are trailer, that will never change. They will just move on to the next guys
Miller

Bowling Green, KY

#298 Feb 4, 2013
Man I'm going to miss u man, love u
I KNOW

Bowling Green, KY

#299 Feb 4, 2013
JAGJAG wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds to me like you're a heartless idiot who needs to have more respect for a forum for our friend who was murdered! STUPID A**!!!!!!!!
I may be a stupid azz but at least I am alive I don't hang out with trash and participate in an illegal life style bottom line your friend would be alive if he would have cleaned his act up.
a friend

North Ridgeville, OH

#300 Feb 4, 2013
Christina is not trash and not a bad mother.She may not be perfect. She does learn from her mistakes.Through all this she cared enough to ask how I've been with my sugeries.I may not know everything about her past just like she doesn't know everything about mine.
sad

Bowling Green, KY

#301 Feb 6, 2013
It doesn't matter their past. He took a mans life. And for what reason? I hope he relives that night for the rest of his life. I knew Shawn and he was also smiling and laughing. Also making someone laugh. Sure he had issuses who doesn't??????? I will sure him. And his baby will never get to know the man he was. Sad.
news paper states

Canton, OH

#302 Feb 6, 2013
Arguing lead to shooting!!!!
Thompson's body was found on the flight of steps leading to moss front porch
Moss was taken to medical center goat a blood test; alcohol use factored into the shooting .
Bullet casing was found just inside the front door.thompson, moss, moss girlfriend Christina layle and Sara sanders were at the home during the shooting . " they had intended to party that night"!!!
***christina layle and Sara sanders provided conflicting information in there statements
Moss and Christina layle had been drinking throughout the day while sanders and Lawson had very little to drink. Daniel and Christina had an ongoing argument regarding moss teenage daughter
Anther subject was raised after Thompson who was dropped off at the residence arrived at the party leading to an argument over a supposedly missing firearm a .40 caliber handgun
At some point the argument became physical between Daniel and the two women(Christina & Sara ) leading Thompson to intervene
"(Christina layle) said they belived Shawn may have actually stollen the gun"--law enforcement did not find any such gun at the home
Moss asked him to leave and Thompson refused(detective Lawson )
"Moss said left the area of the argument in the kitchen and went into the utility room to grab a rifle"
"Christina said that she thought Daniel grabbed the riffle to scare or threaten Shawn".
Detective Lawson said Christina's story placed Daniel and Thompson face to face, moss holding the rifle which was a AR-15 semiautomatic ,with Thompson backing out of the house, and that the gun went off as moss held it with the muzzle pointed up
Sara sanders, account had Thompson calling someone to pick him up and moss shooting him as he left through the front door
Detective Lawson saw the rifle on the kitchen table when he arrived at the house and saw an unsheathed sword lying on the porch
Christina layle told detective Lawson initially that Thompson had the sword, only to later say she did not see who had the sword or where it was
Sara sanders gave detective a different account--
"Sara sanders said that after the shooting moss went inside to retrieve the sword and attempt to place it in Thompson hands" also testifying that sanders swatted the sword away from moss
Autopsy determined that the bullet entered the middle of Thompson back just to the right of his spine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tamika Brown (Apr '10) 15 min Tamika 2
Gary Coleman new wbko weather guy 23 min Apple butts 8
Christy willoughby and Samantha ali 1 hr Chaz 3
Pete 1 hr Christy 3
Heather atkerson 2 hr Toby 7
All Seasons fire place store on chestnut st ng ky 3 hr roundball 1
Randall Hester new trial 6 hr Toby 42

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance