another thought

Bowling Green, KY

#263 Feb 1, 2013
accusations wrote:
You people are dumb and judging people you do not know. Who are you to judge if someone is a good parent or not based on a one event. So somebody they knew had a history with meth. To the average person it would a appear when someone places themselves in a halfway house they are trying to clean themselves up. The only thing Christina is guilty of is having a lapse in good judgement. They NEVER would have allowed drugs in their home. It is clear to everyone now that Sara is scum and will obviously never change.
you are as much in denial as the rest of the bunch involved. You criticize people for judging, yet you judge Sara. You call people dumb but intelligence is obviously not your forte. I hate to break it to you, but it was 1:30 a.m. and the mama and daddy of those kids should not have been entertaining company. They should have been sleeping so they could be up with the kids the next day. If the adults wanted to act single and live the party life, they should not have had kids in the house. Probably shouldn't have had kids period. You can talk all day and it does NOT change a thing. You are known by the company you keep. Christina is an example of so many young mothers today. More worried about having a boyfriend and not being alone than taking care of her children. You have to thank God those children were not hurt. You sure can't thank anyone else that was there.
Agreewithanother thought

United States

#264 Feb 1, 2013
100% agree with another thought..
accusations

Bowling Green, KY

#265 Feb 1, 2013
All of your attempts to make Shawn look like a saint and Daniel the devil have failed. You realize this and so you bring the children into it. So sad. All you are doing is speculating and assuming how things went down that night. Nobody knows but the people who were there. You listen to the media who is known for twisting stories and using terms that make the story sound more appealing. Were there drug charges??? NO!!! Were there abuse charges??? NO!!! If drugs had been involved there would have been charges. The only thing that Sara and Shawn's involvement with drugs has to prove is that they were shady people. Stop trying to connect the dots with your bad assumptions.
TRUTH

Alliance, OH

#266 Feb 1, 2013
((Detective Eddie Lawson of the Simpson County Sheriff’s Office said Thompson was shot once in the back.
“The victim was shot outside the house, but we believe the shooter was inside the house,” Lawson said.))

This tells me everything I need to know about the coward! Past arrest records don't mean shit when the TRUTH comes out!
another thought

Bowling Green, KY

#267 Feb 1, 2013
accusations wrote:
All of your attempts to make Shawn look like a saint and Daniel the devil have failed. You realize this and so you bring the children into it. So sad. All you are doing is speculating and assuming how things went down that night. Nobody knows but the people who were there. You listen to the media who is known for twisting stories and using terms that make the story sound more appealing. Were there drug charges??? NO!!! Were there abuse charges??? NO!!! If drugs had been involved there would have been charges. The only thing that Sara and Shawn's involvement with drugs has to prove is that they were shady people. Stop trying to connect the dots with your bad assumptions.
I am not trying to make Shawn a saint and Daniel a devil. I have not failed at anything. I don't care about past or present drug charges. The normal family does not tuck their children into bed then before the night is over have someone shot and killed in their front yard. Still not assuming anything...there were children in the house when this took place. Not many kids I know have stories like this to tell. By the way, I didn't bring the kids into anything. Their so called parents did!!!!! Connect those dots sweetie!
accusations

Bowling Green, KY

#268 Feb 1, 2013
So all police officers always tell the truth, they are not human and cannot jump to conclusions. We will only TRULY know what happened when it goes to court. Once again, the media can take a full statement and cut it down to make the story what they want it to be. Do not trust what hear on the news or read in the paper. If that is all you need to convict someone of murder than I am glad you are not judge nor jury.
accusations

Bowling Green, KY

#269 Feb 1, 2013
another thought wrote:
<quoted text>I am not trying to make Shawn a saint and Daniel a devil. I have not failed at anything. I don't care about past or present drug charges. The normal family does not tuck their children into bed then before the night is over have someone shot and killed in their front yard. Still not assuming anything...there were children in the house when this took place. Not many kids I know have stories like this to tell. By the way, I didn't bring the kids into anything. Their so called parents did!!!!! Connect those dots sweetie!
Pretty sure that statement was pointed at everyone not just you. Don't flatter yourself. And don't call me sweetie.
Summary of the facts

United States

#270 Feb 1, 2013
-Daniel shot Shawn in back outside of house
-Daniel and Christina had known drug users @130am at there house with children there.
-Daniel and Christina are poor parents
-Daniel is in jail for murder
-Daniel has a 100k CASH bond
-Daniel has a tampering with evidence charge (he
Knows he did something wrong)
Clearly to stick up for Daniel is ludacris..
RIP Shawn (the victim)
another thought

Bowling Green, KY

#271 Feb 1, 2013
Why do you think when it goes to court we will then know the truth? Just because someone puts their right hand on the BIBLE and promises to tell the truth doesn't mean they will! Unless someone that was there decides to speak up and actually tell the truth we will never know what happened. Let's see...whom should we believe, Sara the alleged meth-head, Daniel the alleged shooter who also allegedly tampered with evidence, or Christina the alleged abused girlfriend of alleged meth-head and alleged shooter who was also allegedly a good mother with a lapse in judgement? Yes I can hardly wait for the truth to come out. Instead of connect the dots why don't we play a game of clue and ask Colonel Mustard who done it, SWEETIE?
Read again poor kids

United States

#272 Feb 1, 2013
Agree with truthfully wrote:
So your saying she is guilty of bad judgement??!!!
As a parent this prob isn't the first time she has hung out with people that do meth or drugs. If I had children I don't think I would ever knowingly hang out with people that were drug users. Sara was charged within the last year.
Reread this!!! All of those kids Christian and Daniels kids should be taken away from them!! There are plenty of people that can't have kids and they would gladly be GOOD parents.. Seems that they just have them to probably leach off the government ... What "good" parents associate with and have know drug users as friends around there kids and people constantly in trouble with the law!!! Wake up!! They had bad company at 130 am on a school night with a house full of kids that could have been hurt!!! None of them deserve to have a blessing from God that the knowingly put in harms way just by association !!! Poor kids in better parents than those scum druggies !!!
accusations

Bowling Green, KY

#273 Feb 1, 2013
another thought wrote:
Why do you think when it goes to court we will then know the truth? Just because someone puts their right hand on the BIBLE and promises to tell the truth doesn't mean they will! Unless someone that was there decides to speak up and actually tell the truth we will never know what happened. Let's see...whom should we believe, Sara the alleged meth-head, Daniel the alleged shooter who also allegedly tampered with evidence, or Christina the alleged abused girlfriend of alleged meth-head and alleged shooter who was also allegedly a good mother with a lapse in judgement? Yes I can hardly wait for the truth to come out. Instead of connect the dots why don't we play a game of clue and ask Colonel Mustard who done it, SWEETIE?
Or you could just get a clue. There was a lot of allegations there. Oh and the only person how has the right to call me sweetie is the person who comes home to me every night.
accusations

Bowling Green, KY

#274 Feb 1, 2013
Summary of the facts wrote:
-Daniel shot Shawn in back outside of house
-Daniel and Christina had known drug users @130am at there house with children there.
-Daniel and Christina are poor parents
-Daniel is in jail for murder
-Daniel has a 100k CASH bond
-Daniel has a tampering with evidence charge (he
Knows he did something wrong)
Clearly to stick up for Daniel is ludacris..
RIP Shawn (the victim)
While some of these are fact, some are somebody else's opinion. And for the record, I'm sure the reasoning behind why Sara and Shawn were at somebody's house @ 1:30 am WILL come out in court. Once again, if it was about drugs there would have been drug charges.
accusations

Bowling Green, KY

#275 Feb 1, 2013
For the record, your opinions do not matter, if authorities felt the kids were in danger they would have been removed, which clearly shows you do not have all the facts or know what you are talking about.
another thought

Bowling Green, KY

#276 Feb 1, 2013
Of course they are allegations. Oh and I didn't ask for the right, I just called you sweetie because my mama taught me if you can't say something nice then don't say anything at all. have a good one...SWEETIE!
another thought

Bowling Green, KY

#277 Feb 1, 2013
Don't know why authorities didn't remove the children at the time? I guess they thought with Shawn dead and Daniel taken into custody the immediate danger was gone. I don't agree but unfortunately even CPS have been known to put children back in harms way. Screwed up world we live and it aint gonna get better!
Idiots

Bowling Green, KY

#278 Feb 1, 2013
Just looked at the jail website everyone is talking about Shawn's rap sheet but have you all looked at Daniel's it isn't pretty either sounds like neither one of them was that great of people.
whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#279 Feb 2, 2013
accusations wrote:
<quoted text>
While some of these are fact, some are somebody else's opinion. And for the record, I'm sure the reasoning behind why Sara and Shawn were at somebody's house @ 1:30 am WILL come out in court. Once again, if it was about drugs there would have been drug charges.
Well from my understanding, it took the police 45 minutes to get to the shooters home. That gave them all plenty of time to flush or stash the dope. I would assume everyone was in a panic mode after something like that. Who knows how long SHawn was even lying there before Sara made the 911 call! The only way they can find out if anyone had been using, is to do a toxicology screen on the victim. IM sure they drug tested Daniel; or you would think that the cops would assume that the shooter was under thr inflluence, considering the circumstances surrounding this entire event. You know the cops ran background checks on all these folks; so they knew it was drug related. HEll I knew it was drug related when I hear about it. You don't have to be a genius to figure that out!
inDAknow

Alliance, OH

#280 Feb 2, 2013
shawn always treated daniel like crap. theres only one reason to be there that late and im sure it meth related. 2 more shits off da streets
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#281 Feb 2, 2013
Where is Sara Higgins from? First time I ve heard this name.
Met her once

Bowling Green, KY

#282 Feb 2, 2013
Sara Higgins is sarah sanders...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rich 45 min Gabriel 67 68 2
Tony Messer (Jan '13) 1 hr Tina 39
could i be pregnant? please read!! 1 hr Northcreek1 38
Ashleigh White 1 hr Ashleigh White 5
dp 1 hr somebody 4
Curtis Maxwell Wins!!!!!! 2 hr ozzy 1
Candie 2 hr curious 3
Bowling Green Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web