RIP Shawn Thompson
Agree with METH

Canton, OH

#243 Jan 31, 2013
METH wrote:
THIS IS WHAT METH IS DOING !!!!!!!!!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!
I total agree!!! All of the people involved are known for there drug use!! All have been in trouble for drug use esp. Meth!!! Sara, Christina Daniel and Shawn .... So no one is innocent there... But no one should be shot in the back how cowardly !!
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#244 Feb 1, 2013
Wow...you people are really pulling stuff out of your asses now.
Agree also with meth

Lithonia, GA

#245 Feb 1, 2013
Really? Lets see at 130 am when Shawn and Daniel know each other, why else would there be a dispute? It's was over drugs OR Shawn and that Christina were shacking up and Daniel shot him in back after he was leaving. Either way doesn't look good for Daniel. That's prob why he is still in jail and the charges were not dropped right away. They must have some serious evidence against him...
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#246 Feb 1, 2013
Prayers4all, what an interesting choice of a name for someone so full of bias and venom. Have you ever considered the damage you have on the christian reputation, or was that all part of the plan when you picked that name?
GEEZ

Louisville, KY

#247 Feb 1, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>if Daniel is all that people think he is maybe just msybe he has some sort of retirement plan..but they need to go file tje lawsuit that way tbey can hold any and all property and bank acvounts thst Daniel msy have...that way he cannit affird an attorney have would have to take a court appt. Attorney...
You are an idiot,other people can pay for him a lawyer. You going to put a lawsuit on his whole family? Sounds like things will come out and you know it.
Agree also with meth

Lithonia, GA

#248 Feb 1, 2013
Agree also with meth wrote:
Really? Lets see at 130 am when Shawn and Daniel know each other, why else would there be a dispute? It's was over drugs OR Shawn and that Christina were shacking up and Daniel shot him in back after he was leaving. Either way doesn't look good for Daniel. That's prob why he is still in jail and the charges were not dropped right away. They must have some serious evidence against him...
You assumed I'm Christian which I'm not. I'm atheist.. Thanks anyway. I don't believe in a religion made by man from some guy 2000 years ago.
Speaking of Christian if Daniel had follow those commandments he wouldn't be in this trouble to begin with... Am I correct?
question

North Ridgeville, OH

#249 Feb 1, 2013
GEEZ wrote:
<quoted text>You are an idiot,other people can pay for him a lawyer. You going to put a lawsuit on his whole family? Sounds like things will come out and you know it.
doesnt really matter what they did in the past...all it comes.down to is he murdered Shawn and that is obvious...so he needs to pay for the major sin that he has committed...which should be lethal injection...period...
GEEZ

Louisville, KY

#250 Feb 1, 2013
question wrote:
<quoted text>doesnt really matter what they did in the past...all it comes.down to is he murdered Shawn and that is obvious...so he needs to pay for the major sin that he has committed...which should be lethal injection...period...
Not going to happen,he didnt kill a saint.
jesus

Russellville, KY

#251 Feb 1, 2013
The problem with all y'all in both sides is you just wanna argue about the punishment for Daniel or if there should be any. What people need to think about is how can we keep this from happening again and ruining more life's.
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#252 Feb 1, 2013
Omg this has gotten so warped. As if a murder case between two dubious characters happening at 1:30 am at a house full of children wasn't controversial enough, we now have a public forum of drama queens, wanna-be legal sharks, and religious assassins fighting over scraps of news in a battle royal, degenerating so quickly into illogical banter and lame, unimpressive name calling, AND NOW, to top it all off, jesus has joined in. I'm sorry, I just can't hang in this anymore. You people take ridiculous to a whole new level. This isn't social commentary, this is social condemnation. As long as this dysfunction prevails you are all doomed to ignorant hell. Simply by waking up each morning you cripple the human species. Have fun in the mud pigs, I'm off to take a shower.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#253 Feb 1, 2013
There were 4 people there and only 2 of have had any recent charges with drugs and that drug was meth. Those people were sara and shawn. Daniel had in the past gotten in trouble for possession of a small amount marijuana. Have both men been in trouble for drugs...yes. But seems to me meth and marijuana are two very different things. And for as long as I have known her, which is a long time, Christina has never done drugs....esp meth. This is not bs...puplic record. I would love to tell you to look it up but it seems shawns family has had his arrest records pulled. I guess they were afraid it would tarnish the name they were trying to give him. Anybody who sides with a couple meth heads makes me question your reputation and honesty. Oh and stunned, prodigal son was a very sarcastic reference to shawn. And as for my name, I do pray for all people involved. But I will not stand by and let people spread "venom" as you call it. And as for all of you claiming if he was innocent he would be out...I don't think I would trust the Barney Fife police department to handle my investigation either. None of their statements have sounded the least bit proffessional and they said yesterday in the paper that they believed sara. Come on now. Proof is not that someone is behind bars. People get wronfully accused everyday. The truth will come out in court. Anything that has been said thus far to make Daniel sound guilty has been speculative rumors.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#254 Feb 1, 2013
Agree also with meth wrote:

My point exactly. You have no proof of anything you just said. Stop trying to rationalize things...you will make your brain hurt.
truthfully

Hillview, KY

#255 Feb 1, 2013
Prayers4all wrote:
<quoted text>
But keep in mind Shawn just got out of jail last month and has been in and out of jail for the past 18 years. Daniel might have had a few run ins with the law but never spent any real time behind bars. Stop making them look the same. Seems to me Daniel manned up to become the man he needed to be and Shawn was 40 getting arrested for the same shit he was doing 18 years ago. Also, if there was anything about the children that needed to be publicized it would have been, leave them out of this.
Shawn has been a trouble maker for more than 18 years. That may have been the first time he actually served time for his crimes, but even in high school he was bucking the system, disrespecting authority, and proving his character to be flawed. He obviously never grew up and fought the demon of drug addiction until the end of his life. I am in NO way saying he dserved to be killed. He was a human with a soul and one of God's children. Just like most parents would never give up on their kids, neither does God. I know nothing about Daniel, never heard of him until this tragedy. People please pay attention! If you are battling addiction, you must stay away from those demons and those who fight their own addiction. Do not entertain others who have issues in your home and ESPECIALLY DO NOT ALLOW THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR TO BE AROUND YOUR CHILDREN!!!! This tragedy could have turned out far worse!! What kind of mother puts her children in harms way? A mother with issues of her own! All who were at that house are very lucky to be alive and all adults involved hold some responsibility for what happened that night. Don't know about the abuse allegations re Daniel and his GF. The welfare of those children was definitely not a priority to any of the 4 so-called adults involved. Good father you say? Your standards for parenthood must really be low! If you are going to sit around drinking, drugging, and allowing yourself to be abused, AGAIN, PLEASE GIVE YOUR CHILDREN TO SOMEONE YOU ACTUALLY WANTS TO BE A PARENT. Just being there does not a good parent make. Look at the role models those kids have. SAD!!!!!
truthfully

Hillview, KY

#256 Feb 1, 2013
sorry...someone WHO actually, not you actually
accusations

New Albany, IN

#257 Feb 1, 2013
Pretty sure its already been said here that Shawn was there with Sara. So people walk around with their criminal history on their foreheads now?
Agree with truthfully

Lithonia, GA

#258 Feb 1, 2013
If Shawn and Sara where at that house, and Christina and Daniel say they are not involved with drugs, then why would they associate with people who have used meth as recently as late last year?????

Its obvious that Daniel and Christina have little regard for those kids...
WTH

Bowling Green, KY

#259 Feb 1, 2013
Prayers4all wrote:
There were 4 people there and only 2 of have had any recent charges with drugs and that drug was meth. Those people were sara and shawn. Daniel had in the past gotten in trouble for possession of a small amount marijuana. Have both men been in trouble for drugs...yes. But seems to me meth and marijuana are two very different things. And for as long as I have known her, which is a long time, Christina has never done drugs....esp meth. This is not bs...puplic record. I would love to tell you to look it up but it seems shawns family has had his arrest records pulled. I guess they were afraid it would tarnish the name they were trying to give him. Anybody who sides with a couple meth heads makes me question your reputation and honesty. Oh and stunned, prodigal son was a very sarcastic reference to shawn. And as for my name, I do pray for all people involved. But I will not stand by and let people spread "venom" as you call it. And as for all of you claiming if he was innocent he would be out...I don't think I would trust the Barney Fife police department to handle my investigation either. None of their statements have sounded the least bit proffessional and they said yesterday in the paper that they believed sara. Come on now. Proof is not that someone is behind bars. People get wronfully accused everyday. The truth will come out in court. Anything that has been said thus far to make Daniel sound guilty has been speculative rumors.
Do you enjoy talking about the deceased? Does it get you off? Don't judge much either do you? Its NOT any of your damn business about anyones past. I'm sure you are just 100% innocent and haven't ever done anything wrong in your past. Right? LMAO!!!!
accusations

New Albany, IN

#260 Feb 1, 2013
You people are dumb and judging people you do not know. Who are you to judge if someone is a good parent or not based on a one event. So somebody they knew had a history with meth. To the average person it would a appear when someone places themselves in a halfway house they are trying to clean themselves up. The only thing Christina is guilty of is having a lapse in good judgement. They NEVER would have allowed drugs in their home. It is clear to everyone now that Sara is scum and will obviously never change.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#261 Feb 1, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy talking about the deceased? Does it get you off? Don't judge much either do you? Its NOT any of your damn business about anyones past. I'm sure you are just 100% innocent and haven't ever done anything wrong in your past. Right? LMAO!!!!
Never claimed I was innocent. Just pointing out the facts to try to push out all the bs being said about Daniel. People are trying to make a saint out of a man who has been in trouble with the law for most of his life. It sucks that somebody died and I understand those that loved him are feeling a lot of emotions right now. Like I said, I would have loved to leave this forum alone if it had just been to remember a friend. I never met Shawn and would never in my life go out and say things that were not fact. 100% fact. I expected Shawn's loved ones to say things like "I hope Daniel rots in jail." That is an expected response. But the rumors going around about Daniel are ridiculous. Nobody is perfect and I am not making him out to be. But I will not stand for the lies and people saying that the two were equally guilty when it was clear that one was trying to bring good into his life and the other never changed.
Agree with truthfully

Lithonia, GA

#262 Feb 1, 2013
So your saying she is guilty of bad judgement??!!!
As a parent this prob isn't the first time she has hung out with people that do meth or drugs. If I had children I don't think I would ever knowingly hang out with people that were drug users. Sara was charged within the last year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sandra Huff 11 min CuriousGeorge 1
Jess Perkin or Taylor 17 min Nobody 12
Ashley Caudill 28 min hard on 5
Kevin Roberts 1 hr Real Facts 27
So wrong in many levels 2 hr wanker 99
Question for all yall 2 hr Nobody 5
Anal 3 hr Nobody 7

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance