RIP Shawn Thompson
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#223 Jan 31, 2013
We've seen a lot of posts from Shawn's friends sticking up for him. Way more than there should be on a post entitled "RIP Shawn Thompson". This isn't the "Daniel vs Shawn" forum, but page after page, friends and family have had to endure the relentless onslaught of illiterate conspiracy theories about what a nice guy Daniel was. They've ALL tried to weasel around the facts to make Shawn out to be a criminal bastard and Daniel a saint who would never lower himself to invite someone like Shawn to his property at 1:30 am. Well, that's why I post, to shut down th bullshitters and call them out.
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#224 Jan 31, 2013
One more thing before I go into work. When did this become a popularity contest? When Daniels trial happens, do we all get a vote like American Idol? Do you people really believe you can make the murder charge drop because of your biased testimonials about your friend? Can you move the bullet hole from the back to the front to fit your imaginative stories about what you say really happened? Shot in the back leads to a VERY clear cut murder conviction. For you people who screech out LAW LAW innocent until proven guilty LAW LAW, your just hiding behind the judicial process to buy limited time. None of your arguments hold water or make sense and they won't save your friend.
bs is deep

Hillview, KY

#225 Jan 31, 2013
i have an idea, maybe all the people supporting supporting daniel should start their own form, in their own town. "stunned" is right, this forum was starting with good intentions, but has turned into a battlefield of who was the better person. None of that matters anymore. Shawn was laid to rest yesterday. He cannot defend his actions, his loved ones should not have to either.

i understand the urge for daniel's friends to defend him, that is what a friend does. he made a horrible decision that night. stand by your friend, but leave this forum to shawn's friends, who are looking for support and understanding in this mess.

Www

Tucker, GA

#226 Jan 31, 2013
Bs is deep,
You are 100% right. This is not the place for a debate on who's side you are on. I am sorry.
I will not continue to post here I hope others will respect this request as well.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#227 Jan 31, 2013
I would have loved to leave this forum for Shawn's family and friends to remember him....until they started spreading lies and bashing Daniel. Lets not forget who started this so called "popularity" contest. Oh and stunned, that is how the law works and people who are arrested go to court and charges get dropped or reduced everyday. You claimed to take no sides but its clear to me you have. Your lack of intelligence is making the Tennessee school system look bad.
Here it is

Atlanta, GA

#228 Jan 31, 2013
Both guys have arrest records involving drugs and DUIs. These guys are not saints by any means. If Daniel was innocent he would have been cleared already, but he tampered with evidence so that doesn't help him at all. If and when there is a trial that's when we will find out.
Also to the person that said leave the kids out.
Those kids were just involved with a man charged with murder. As a community we should be asking if they are ok.
fed up

United States

#229 Jan 31, 2013
You know, I only know what I've seen on the news and this tread but it appears this had disaster wrote all over it from the get go. Bottom line is a man is dead, the police are calling it murder. With that being said someone has to pay for this crime. Defending yourself because you feel your life is in jeopardy is a lot different than just feeling threaten . If you feel threaten call the police, why were they not called until after he was shot. I'm curious to see what defense his lawyers will take because no way will a jury buy self defense after shooting him in the back then tampering with physical evidence. Bottom line, a life was taken, justice needs to be done.
MDBG

Corydon, IN

#230 Jan 31, 2013
Truth wrote:
So www is christina layle Daniel moss girlfriend !!! Who else would know details about things that have not been in the news at all... Example how long it took the police to get there!! Please I'm sure there's more to the story that only Christina , Daniel and Shawn who's been murdered know.. Why else would Daniel try to cover up something by tampering with the evidence?? He had something to hide!! U don't tamper with evidence if it was " just a home invasion". Think about it ppl
The other girl is Sara Higgins.
FOR THE KIDS

Union City, GA

#231 Jan 31, 2013
I think that social services should be looking into the well fair of the 5 kids that resided at Daniel Moss house!! What was going on ? We're drugs involved ? Poor kids as a community we can not leave the kids out and turn our backs on them!! That's a disgrace and injustice for them!! Plz lets help those kids out.. If they get enough phone call they have to investigate the kids situation! IT'S NOT SAFE FOR THEM
attorney

Cincinnati, OH

#232 Jan 31, 2013
I think Howard Dale should file a lawsuit on the owners of the houses issurance company and file a lawsuit on Daniel for wrongful death suit...that way you can get him for murder which affects his mind then file a suiton him and hit him where it hurts...in the back pocket....git to get something for pain and suffering...
question

Cincinnati, OH

#233 Jan 31, 2013
On the news they said they located Daniel after the shooting...so I take that he had left the seen of the murder before the police arrive!!!
Prayers4all

United States

#234 Jan 31, 2013
How many times can I say this. Don't believe what you hear on the news. They say what they want to make the story sound appealing.
GEEZ

Louisville, KY

#235 Jan 31, 2013
attorney wrote:
I think Howard Dale should file a lawsuit on the owners of the houses issurance company and file a lawsuit on Daniel for wrongful death suit...that way you can get him for murder which affects his mind then file a suiton him and hit him where it hurts...in the back pocket....git to get something for pain and suffering...
So how is he going to pay if hes in jail? You are a dipshit.
GEEZ

Louisville, KY

#236 Jan 31, 2013
attorney wrote:
I think Howard Dale should file a lawsuit on the owners of the houses issurance company and file a lawsuit on Daniel for wrongful death suit...that way you can get him for murder which affects his mind then file a suiton him and hit him where it hurts...in the back pocket....git to get something for pain and suffering...
The homeowner is in no way at fault for this,nice try to get free money.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#237 Jan 31, 2013
Here it is wrote:
Both guys have arrest records involving drugs and DUIs. These guys are not saints by any means. If Daniel was innocent he would have been cleared already, but he tampered with evidence so that doesn't help him at all. If and when there is a trial that's when we will find out.
Also to the person that said leave the kids out.
Those kids were just involved with a man charged with murder. As a community we should be asking if they are ok.
But keep in mind Shawn just got out of jail last month and has been in and out of jail for the past 18 years. Daniel might have had a few run ins with the law but never spent any real time behind bars. Stop making them look the same. Seems to me Daniel manned up to become the man he needed to be and Shawn was 40 getting arrested for the same shit he was doing 18 years ago. Also, if there was anything about the children that needed to be publicized it would have been, leave them out of this.
METH

Hopkinsville, KY

#238 Jan 31, 2013
THIS IS WHAT METH IS DOING !!!!!!!!!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!
Agreed with meth

Decatur, GA

#239 Jan 31, 2013
I think meth is involved ESP if Sara Higgins is involved
question

North Ridgeville, OH

#240 Jan 31, 2013
GEEZ wrote:
<quoted text>The homeowner is in no way at fault for this,nice try to get free money.
doesnt have to at fault...it happened on his property...not only that...the murder came from inside the home to do feadly harm ..at it would really be bad if it was the owners of the property gun...
question

North Ridgeville, OH

#241 Jan 31, 2013
GEEZ wrote:
<quoted text>So how is he going to pay if hes in jail? You are a dipshit.
if Daniel is all that people think he is maybe just msybe he has some sort of retirement plan..but they need to go file tje lawsuit that way tbey can hold any and all property and bank acvounts thst Daniel msy have...that way he cannit affird an attorney have would have to take a court appt. Attorney...
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#242 Jan 31, 2013
So now people don't have the right to an attorney...interesting. Sounds to me like people are losing faith in their "prodigal son".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren Co Schools (Apr '15) 24 min Minimalist 232
Missing you! Bad! 52 min Craig 30
speak english !!! 1 hr interesting 27
Atlanta Flights Come To An End 2 hr Roger 2
Michelle Cruse Alloway 2 hr Side Eye 1
Dr Byrd 4 hr wondering 9
dwight burton attorney or clown? 4 hr lol 12

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages