RIP Shawn Thompson
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#203 Jan 30, 2013
Lmao we have another "he could have turned" theorist. Go back in this thread and read where we already covered that. Think before you write.
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#204 Jan 30, 2013
Prayers4all, have I ONCE blown anything out of proportion? Have I ONCE argued for either party saying, for example, that either one "must be innocent cause I know them and they are such a great guy, they just couldn't have done it?" NO. Not once. All I've done is called out the bullshit from people trying to change the situation with soft words and favoritism. And right now, that includes you. You are trying to change "shot in the back" to "a death has occurred". BULLSHIT.

Louisville, KY

#205 Jan 30, 2013
Pretty sure your name in this thread shouldn't be stunned by bs, but Bull Shit . No one was there in this thread. Its all assumptions. Lmao?? Seriously there is nothing to laugh about. I pray for Shawn's family. It's a terrible thing to lose a friend and family member.
Daniel is not a killer. He had to feel threatened at his home on his property. The truth will come out court.
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#206 Jan 30, 2013
Are you saying that all reports of him being shot in the back are false?
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#207 Jan 30, 2013
Am I lying? No. You do not know the circumstances. Maybe you should go back to school cause clearly you missed the part of INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Come back and talk to me when you understand basic law.

Louisville, KY

#208 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you Prayers4all.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#209 Jan 30, 2013
Because news reporters always tell the complete truth...
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#210 Jan 30, 2013
Keep grasping for straws. Shot in the back is still shot in the back.
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#211 Jan 30, 2013
Stunned at the BS wrote:
Keep grasping for straws. Shot in the back is still shot in the back.
I'm sorry. Am I making too much sense for you. LAW is LAW.
Kimberly

Bowling Green, KY

#212 Jan 30, 2013
This conversation will continue until after Daniel goes to court. And it will be the same results in the end... All of Shawns friends will see it the way they want... And Daniels friends will see it the way they want... And going back and forth isn't going to make a bit of difference, the two different parties involved have a certain outcome in life... And noone can change that now. Now, its just another sad day for everyone. It doesn't really matter now who said, she said what everyone loses in the end. Once again, Prayers to all families....
Curious

Canton, OH

#213 Jan 30, 2013
Who was the girl at Daniel's house???
Truth

Canton, OH

#214 Jan 30, 2013
So www is christina layle Daniel moss girlfriend !!! Who else would know details about things that have not been in the news at all... Example how long it took the police to get there!! Please I'm sure there's more to the story that only Christina , Daniel and Shawn who's been murdered know.. Why else would Daniel try to cover up something by tampering with the evidence?? He had something to hide!! U don't tamper with evidence if it was " just a home invasion". Think about it ppl
Prayers4all

New Albany, IN

#215 Jan 30, 2013
Ummm...a lot of people could that out very easily. For example Shawn's family/friends seem to know a lot of things that weren't reported on the news. Come on people. Grow a brain.
Kids

Canton, OH

#216 Jan 30, 2013
Does anyone know about all the kids that were at that house??
Truth

Canton, OH

#217 Jan 30, 2013
?
Stunned at the BS

Hermitage, TN

#218 Jan 30, 2013
It doesn't matter who is who on here. Logic and Truth do no need names to support them. Facts will outlive us all. It doesn't matter if Www is Christina or if I am. And please have enough common decency to leave the kids out of this.
whatever

Bowling Green, KY

#219 Jan 30, 2013
WHAT a mess, kids in the home and the parents up that late on a Thursday nite ..now that is crazy..
sAY ROUND

Hendersonville, TN

#220 Jan 31, 2013
Rip Shawn ill never forget you... U was a Good person regardless of what any one says i hope danial moss gets what he deserves!! Ur in Heaven watchin over us now miss u S

Tucker, GA

#221 Jan 31, 2013
No www is not Christina. My goodness. I'm pretty sure all that were involved are requested not to talk about this event. The time of when the call was made and the time the police got there are facts.
It's not changing anything arguing my opinions on the "why". I'm in full support of a fair trial and yes he is innocent until he is proven guilty.
wow

Clarksville, TN

#222 Jan 31, 2013
Kimberly wrote:
<quoted text>
The cops said Murder.... He was shot in the back... Shawn was always helping people. He did not deserve to be shot... Obviously Daniel had another side to him... Shawn Never threatened anyone and I know that... so I am sorry maybe your friend, has another side.. He did pull a gun and shot someone in the back that is the facts. I'm not the one that started passing judgement I tried to bias. But the fact remains the same he shot someone and took their life... Those facts can't be argued. And as I said, he might have been awesome but people do things in the heat of the moment.. And this must have been one of those moments... and I'm sure if he is a great person as everyone says, then he is sitting there asking for forgiveness and wondering what the hell he did... And if he is great... I can't say one way or the other, than God will forgive him... And that is the person he will have to answer too...
There is a dark side to Daniel, that apparently his "friends" are covering up or refuse to admit it. I personally know Daniel, I know his past, and I know that his best friend will lie through his teeth for him. I also know that Daniel abused and mistreated his wife. A good guy doesn't leave his wife and new born for 4 days straight without calling. A good guy doesn't come home waisted and beat his wife. Daniel is a horrible awful man and I for one, am tired of people sticking up for him. I hope he rots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'd be better off 17 min love n lies 16
My thoughts 5 hr GuessAgain 41
Sheila Howard 5 hr Majorcrackhead 1
Kristin miller IN BED? 8 hr Sameone 22
Warren Co Schools (Apr '15) 9 hr Pete 298
You already know 11 hr Nooe 30
matt baucum (May '12) 11 hr lol 11

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance