You will be misssed!
What happened?
so much

Cambridge, MA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Miss you already!
You Know Who I Am
#4 Jan 25, 2013
Crazy just seen him last nite he stuck his toung out at me that made my day so much brighter you will be missed Love you..
teresa

United States

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Omg i will miss him just talked to him last night st the store he gave me a hug and said be good girl i eill always love u and your family well i did get to tell him that i love him and i do he was a damn good person. R.I.P buddy u did what u would have done for any of us love u man
Concerned

Louisville, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Was it a fight? Prayers to you all.
KY

Hillview, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2013
What? How did he die? Please help!!
concerned2

Hillview, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2013
what does "u did what u would have done for any of us" mean? i am just a friend trying to figure out what the heck happened.
concerned2

Hillview, KY

#10 Jan 25, 2013
ky, he was shot last night. shooter is in jailjail
KY

Hillview, KY

#11 Jan 25, 2013
concerned2 wrote:
ky, he was shot last night. shooter is in jailjail
What????? Why and where? How come his family hasn't called? I usually talk to them every other day!!!!! Who shot him?
true friend

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Does anyone know what happened? I am so sad. Just saw him Tue. R.I.P. SHAWN! I love you!!!!!!!!
KY

Hillview, KY

#13 Jan 25, 2013
They just called! They said Daniel Moss shot and killed him! I just can't believe it!
pissed

Atwater, OH

#14 Jan 25, 2013
How does Shawn know Daniel? I hope he rots in prison. The family has been through enough!
lol

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 25, 2013
No moss in jail. What was it over?
Hmmm

Columbus, OH

#16 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Did you check Simpson county jail?
not a laughing matter

Hillview, KY

#17 Jan 25, 2013
lol wrote:
Not sure why you think this is funny, LOL, but two families are forever affected by this tragedy. I don't find any humor in this at all!
so much

Herndon, VA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
He`s in Simpson Co. Heard he was at some house and Daniel was beating up some girl! Shawn T. said come on girl lets go and they were leaving and the guy came out and shot him in the back as he was walking away. Then he suppose to off tried to put a sword in Shawns hand but this is hear say and whats going around on facebook!
Blah Blah Blah

Eddyville, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2013
so much wrote:
He`s in Simpson Co. Heard he was at some house and Daniel was beating up some girl! Shawn T. said come on girl lets go and they were leaving and the guy came out and shot him in the back as he was walking away. Then he suppose to off tried to put a sword in Shawns hand but this is hear say and whats going around on facebook!
A sword? REALLY? Are we in a Pirates of The Caribbean movie? It makes sense though. WBKO said Daniel was charged with tampering with physical evidence.
what

Tucker, GA

#20 Jan 25, 2013
KY wrote:
They just called! They said Daniel Moss shot and killed him! I just can't believe it!
Daniel Moss that worked @ Lowes?
concerned

Atwater, OH

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Daniel Moss is a coward! Hope he gets his ass beat down in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flowersforyou 15 hr Soustop 12
The Steamer Seafood Truck (Oct '15) 15 hr Witty 12
bosnians (May '13) 15 hr Zsa Zsa 115
The Bible is Real .. No, it's a Fake !! 16 hr Rockwell 9
Song Title Game (Feb '12) 16 hr Beetles 1,834
Haley Lindsey and Kendra hurt 16 hr truth 50
Ashley voyles arrested again!?!? 16 hr Knowsher 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages