First Prev
of 4
Next Last
WOW

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jul 29, 2010
Is she really preg? She is such a wh#re!
babydaddy

Henderson, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2010
stop hatin ur awhore,megan is a good girl. keep the haters off u girl i still love u!
crystal clear

Buffalo, TX

#3 Sep 1, 2010
chris s. is probly her baby daddy
shes a dope head

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Sep 24, 2010
yeah she suppose to be due in january but i caught her doing meth in my bath room the other day and if she wasnt pregnany i would have beat her ass. too bad that would have been a felony

shes a skank
yea

Canton, OH

#5 Sep 24, 2010
she talks alot orap and cant back it up she needs to leave the men that are already taken alone
dontcha know

Canton, OH

#6 Sep 24, 2010
crystal clear wrote:
chris s. is probly her baby daddy
chris simpson has been with everybody do you know how many kids he has i heard the same thing who knows with that bunch
kim simpson

Atwater, OH

#7 Sep 24, 2010
we have done been through all of this once before and i have spoke with megan and she denies that her and chris have ever slept toghther . so i guess ill speaking with her again to have a dna test done when the baby is born
whatever

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Sep 24, 2010
when she goes to get a dna test done to find out who the babydaddy is the line will be longer than the line at the foodstamp office!! can we say [email protected]!!
true

Atwater, OH

#9 Sep 24, 2010
i heard that the girl has been with so many guys that you could run out of ink with a new pen tryin to write all of them down so your right whatever the line will be very long
may

United States

#10 Sep 24, 2010
true wrote:
i heard that the girl has been with so many guys that you could run out of ink with a new pen tryin to write all of them down so your right whatever the line will be very long
which megan smith? theres a few in bg
destiny

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Sep 25, 2010
just look up megan smith on warrencountyjail.com
hello

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2010
megan shanon smith deserves to go to jail for stealing peoples lifes
dude accused

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Oct 27, 2010
gurl trys to even say that dope headed baby is mine. the only reason i hung out with her is cuz shed fuk the dope men n let me do the it with her. when the drugs were gone so was she. get her outta here- thats why her car on 22s is in my back yard n im with my real gurl and im happy im not gettin messed up anymore to have to be with girls like her n im with my ride or die baby.

“I'm Just Sayin....”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 27, 2010
dude accused wrote:
gurl trys to even say that dope headed baby is mine. the only reason i hung out with her is cuz shed fuk the dope men n let me do the it with her. when the drugs were gone so was she. get her outta here- thats why her car on 22s is in my back yard n im with my real gurl and im happy im not gettin messed up anymore to have to be with girls like her n im with my ride or die baby.
You sound like quite the catch. I don't know what's worse, some girl who would fuk for drugs, or some low life skank who would encourage it just so his punk ass could get high too.

Ride or die chic? If that girl knows what's good for her, she'll catch a ride on down the road. Just sayin...
DUMB

Floyds Knobs, IN

#16 Oct 28, 2010
shes a dope head wrote:
yeah she suppose to be due in january but i caught her doing meth in my bath room the other day and if she wasnt pregnany i would have beat her ass. too bad that would have been a felony
shes a skank
Your not busting a grape

“I'm Just Sayin....”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Oct 28, 2010
DUMB wrote:
<quoted text>Your not busting a grape
huh?
messed up

Hillview, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2010
dude accused wrote:
Are u really calling an unborn baby a dope headed baby?? r u serious its not the babys faught the mother does drugs ur a fu@#ing loser
ashley woods

Bowling Green, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2010
yea shes doin drugs while prego; what is that?
boogey man

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2010
i have done her so many times i cant count !!
she does black dudes in bg, people have seen her!!
i was gettin black left overs the whole time dammit !!
no wonder there was no bottom !!
i feel cheated !
drug test her

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Nov 10, 2010
the girl is nasty and got pulled over with a rolling meth lab. time to lock her BACK UP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's the best divorce attorney? 4 min Ready for answers 21
Lord Corp (Mar '15) 9 min whatup 36
Samantha Christy and Oscar 17 min Iam hot your not 21
ABC Consignment closed? 48 min Small Claims 28
i need love 52 min yup 3
Jackie baucum 1 hr Lol 4
Krogers Cambell ln 2 hr fureal 31
BGH girls coach fired 20 hr BG Parent 37

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web