jessica womack is a rat!!!!

jessica womack is a rat!!!!

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

busted

Bowie, MD

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Know for sure that nasty bitch is and so is the ugly troll Tracy she's been hanging out with. That slut is straight up fed best believe
fooltomeether

Washington, DC

#2 Feb 2, 2012
busted wrote:
Know for sure that nasty bitch is and so is the ugly troll Tracy she's been hanging out with. That slut is straight up fed best believe
Duhhhh... That bitch has papers on her own so called husband... Randall t Hester... Puck in my mouth........ Hahahahahahaha
busted

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2012
Haha I know randell's house gets searched they find a lab in the garage and that bitch walks? She ratted on bobby chafman and now Anthony hodge and Justin Hester go down? She knew what hotel they were headed to do they put them in a room it would be impossible to run out of and the dumb whore followed them all day!!!!
so true

Sebring, OH

#5 Feb 3, 2012
Tracy riggsbee is the 1 she is running with and she has been busting people like crazy every since she got popped for 12 slips and a pack of meth. Trina and danny joe is the 1st two she got so that goes to show u how long she has been getting people. Dam Tracy how many u gonna take down.... just wondering?
busted

Washington, DC

#6 Feb 3, 2012
Let's just hope gp can see that its clearly her that's straight fed or he's goin down next. Too bad she's too stuck on Jason estlack's cock or she could get him for his counterfeit money.
lol

United States

#7 Feb 3, 2012
Hey "busted# looks like you're at 2
busted

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 3, 2012
What you mean looks like I'm at 2?
Reynolds

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 4, 2012
This sh*t makes for a good laugh, but the truth is no matter what you say or do Jessica will still be the amazing chick she is. You sad azz haters can set back and wish you could be half as good as she is.
So you say

Washington, DC

#12 Feb 5, 2012
Really?!? Y'all worried about who is a rat and who isn't?!? Don't do the stupid sh*t you do! Get the f*ck off drugs, grow up, and get a real f*cking job. Jackasses!
dog the bounty hunter

Somerset, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2012
fooltomeether wrote:
<quoted text>
Duhhhh... That bitch has papers on her own so called husband... Randall t Hester... Puck in my mouth........ Hahahahahahaha
all dope heads needs to be rat;ed on yay for the rats
Facts

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2012
She's not married to Randell. She is a Rat and a hoe that will do anything for a pack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
josh moreno 14 min Jason 8
Gorgeous mail lady 18 min haha 6
Haley Lindsey and Kendra hurt 24 min Truth 30
When I look in your eyes 27 min Lucky 2
Over 1,000,000 Signatures to Boycott Target 37 min Lone Ranger 25
new Mather metals 48 min Common sense 3
Looking for you 52 min Plummingnow 16
rip tyler stephens 6 hr Indian joe 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance