Aspergers Know Anyone With IT?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unknown

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Dec 17, 2012
I did and now i know why i am no longer involved with this person. Just gives me chills now thinking about it.
The eyes of that shooter looks just like that person i knew.
Maybe they all aren't that sick but i'm just amazed of the simularity. This person didn' want me around their child. But i do believe it is because the child has issues he doesn't want anyone being aware of it.
Well good gawd i don't want this one around mine! Be blessed to have healthy children. Not all of us are that lucky.

Anybody else ever delt with a person with it?
Mr Ed

Franklin, KY

#2 Dec 18, 2012
so instead of working with someone who has a condition which already will make life difficult, lets just lock 'em in a shed and paint a big red X on the door. You are humanitarian of the year.
blah

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2012
Me, What of it?

Since: Sep 12

New Albany, IN

#4 Dec 18, 2012
My brother does. You're clearly misguided as to what this disorder is. Do a little research before you start sounding like an idiot.
Unknown

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Dec 18, 2012
Hellloooo.....I did do research on it, tons of it! This person was stating untrue things about me, trying to make me out to be someone i'm not. When clearly this person was the one with issue & hid that he was the one actually with a problem.
BBW in BG

Alliance, OH

#6 Dec 18, 2012
Unknown wrote:
Hellloooo.....I did do research on it, tons of it! This person was stating untrue things about me, trying to make me out to be someone i'm not. When clearly this person was the one with issue & hid that he was the one actually with a problem.
And if he was doing those things, it had nothing to do with his "condition"
Unknown

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Dec 18, 2012
BBW in BG wrote:
<quoted text>And if he was doing those things, it had nothing to do with his "condition"
Nah. Not at all. Guess that's where the ignorance of him comes in.
blah

United States

#8 Dec 19, 2012
I am an aspie, I'm not always the best in social situations, but long ago I took the initiative to better my social life. That boy had way deeper issues than just aspergers, now the media is just trying to smear us as a whole. I am a proud libertarian and (responsible) gun owner, never ever would I, and I think I speak for the majority, do anything that damn stupid. He was sick, yes very, but aspergers wasn't his problem, and I don't think his family should use it as a crutch to defend his actions.

And unknown, don't judge people, or groups of people. We are all different.
Sabrina

United States

#9 Dec 19, 2012
My younger cousin has it and is one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet. Dont judge someone on their condition just because you knew ONE person with it that didnt turn out right. Unless you have it or know more about it, please dont try to slander everyone that has it.
Unknown

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Oh i am not slandering them. Do you see a name posted? I was lied to from the start! If i had known i would not have gotten involved! Don't hide things from people that really care and from people that were very good to you! Don't lead them down a long road of deciet to hurt them in the end then call them things you have no clue as to what you are talking about.
Sabrina

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
The slandering I was reffering to is about Aspergers, not one certain person. But yes i agree you should not be lied to or treated badly when you have cared for them.
Amaranthe

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
One of my former friend's has a son with it. He has a whole boat load of issues and I have been telling my DH for years that I could see "Mike" growing up to be a serial killer. Seriously!

For one thing, his father is in jail for kidnapping, robbing, and raping an elderly woman at knifepoint. Also, his mother has done drugs for years (And probobly did them when she was pregnant with him.)

Some examples of things he has done: hurting animals on purpose, then killing kittens by torturing them, stealing his mom's MJ and then actually lighting one up and smoking it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER and hitting her when she tried to stop him.(This was at age 13!) He's also been caught stealing, has no friends at school and says he doesnt want any, hitting a female teacher,(he's being homeschooled now. SOund familiar?)

I could go on and on,(giving examples all day long!) The kid really, really scares me! And he also has those cold, dead eyes that someone else described.(They almost look demonic at times...like there is no soul in there or something!) I know that sounds crazy, but he is 17 now, and he truly scares me. I could seriously see him doing something like this.
danny

North Ridgeville, OH

#13 Dec 19, 2012
I wish I had burgers On my ass
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Amaranthe wrote:
One of my former friend's has a son with it. He has a whole boat load of issues and I have been telling my DH for years that I could see "Mike" growing up to be a serial killer. Seriously!
For one thing, his father is in jail for kidnapping, robbing, and raping an elderly woman at knifepoint. Also, his mother has done drugs for years (And probobly did them when she was pregnant with him.)
Some examples of things he has done: hurting animals on purpose, then killing kittens by torturing them, stealing his mom's MJ and then actually lighting one up and smoking it RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER and hitting her when she tried to stop him.(This was at age 13!) He's also been caught stealing, has no friends at school and says he doesnt want any, hitting a female teacher,(he's being homeschooled now. SOund familiar?)
I could go on and on,(giving examples all day long!) The kid really, really scares me! And he also has those cold, dead eyes that someone else described.(They almost look demonic at times...like there is no soul in there or something!) I know that sounds crazy, but he is 17 now, and he truly scares me. I could seriously see him doing something like this.
I'm guessing his issues have more to do with him being a product of his environment rather than Aspergers.
blah

United States

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Blah Blah Blah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing his issues have more to do with him being a product of his environment rather than Aspergers.
my thoughts exactly...Lmao nice name :p, I guess I need to come up with something more original.
Blah Blah Blah

Bowling Green, KY

#16 Dec 19, 2012
blah wrote:
<quoted text>my thoughts exactly...Lmao nice name :p, I guess I need to come up with something more original.
You can be the 'blah' to my 'Blah Blah Blah'.

Clearly, I didn't put much effort into my name.:)~
Right

Bowling Green, KY

#17 Dec 19, 2012
Sounds to me that young man had something besides Aspergers!
sociopath

Orange, VA

#18 Dec 21, 2012
Amaranthe wrote:
You're describing a sociopath. Asperger does not cause this.
Pleazzzzzz

Alliance, OH

#19 Dec 21, 2012
My grandson has this condition. He is a blessing from GOD . I am blessed to be a part of his sweet life.
stupidfuckers

Tucker, GA

#20 Dec 21, 2012
This condition had nothing to do with that loser. I know more than one friends and family members affected by this and in no way does it cause violence. That loser had MANY other problems on top of that. Get educated people. If I have cancer and get drunk and kill someone it dont mean people with cancer are killers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy willoughby 2 min The sexy one 1
Has Chris Allen retired? 3 min Fumble 7
Homewreckers at sun products (Oct '15) 39 min Sunshine 5
Sandra Huff 39 min KRG 2
Kelle pruett (Oct '15) 51 min Shell 91
Kevin Roberts 53 min Bonnie 28
Jess Perkin or Taylor 1 hr Nobody 12

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance