1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2012
Wondering

United States

#1 Oct 2, 2012
Wanting to lose weight and get ripped easy way to do this
woo

Canton, OH

#2 Oct 2, 2012
Follow a weightlifting plan, do cardio, eat right, don't give up. Easiest way to go. I've lost 25 pounds in a little under 2 months.
upc

Canton, OH

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Brazillian Buttlift will work your a** out for sure!
wondering too

Lewisburg, KY

#4 Oct 3, 2012
upc wrote:
Brazillian Buttlift will work your a** out for sure!
have you done these? Is there a class for it? I have seen the videos on tv but i dont get motivated unless i am in a group plan...I need this kind of work out...I have no butt...lol...also if you have done them are they hard to do? i am in my early fifties and i cant do as much as i once did...thanks!
tfc

Alliance, OH

#5 Oct 3, 2012
I go to total fitness connection. They have a pool free weights and machines as well as different classes. Zumba will make you swear. There is Zumba class in the pool as well.
Mister Ed

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Oct 3, 2012
Take up dancing in a thong. I do the horse trot.
wondering too

Lewisburg, KY

#7 Oct 3, 2012
tfc wrote:
I go to total fitness connection. They have a pool free weights and machines as well as different classes. Zumba will make you swear. There is Zumba class in the pool as well.
sounds good. But a bit too far for me to drive. Russellville is closer for me. I have done the zumba and even though i have not yet learned all the steps, i do love it. it is very fun to do and really motivates you. you leave class feeling full of energy
mike

Alliance, OH

#8 Oct 5, 2012
Cardio cardio cardio! That's where you'll get the fastest results. Do couch to 5K I went from 285lbs to 210lbs doing cardio a eating right. Just never quit. On days you don't feel like doing anything just go 2x as hard.
wondering too

Lewisburg, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2012
mike wrote:
Cardio cardio cardio! That's where you'll get the fastest results. Do couch to 5K I went from 285lbs to 210lbs doing cardio a eating right. Just never quit. On days you don't feel like doing anything just go 2x as hard.
I have done cardio in the past. I use to go to an arobics class. But then i developed high blood pressure and it is now hard for me to go at a fast pace. But i loved it when i went. Im only about 8 to 10 pounds over weight but i would sure love to get it off
HaHa

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Wanting to lose weight and get ripped easy way to do this
There is no easy way to do it, fatty.
love that place.

Alliance, OH

#11 Oct 7, 2012
wondering too wrote:
<quoted text>I have done cardio in the past. I use to go to an arobics class. But then i developed high blood pressure and it is now hard for me to go at a fast pace. But i loved it when i went. Im only about 8 to 10 pounds over weight but i would sure love to get it off
Walking at an incline really can get just as good of results as running. It's honestly all about interval training i.e. heart rate up then down again in quick succession. But also your diet plays a major part. I have a really hard time staying on track through the weekends but its all baby steps. You could definitely lose that weight though.
justme

Alliance, OH

#12 Oct 7, 2012
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no easy way to do it, fatty.
what's your problem?
HaHa

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2012
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
what's your problem?
I don't have one. He asked a question and I answered it. There is no easy way to do what he wants.
wondering too

Lewisburg, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2012
[QUOTE who="love that place."]<quoted text>
Walking at an incline really can get just as good of results as running. It's honestly all about interval training i.e. heart rate up then down again in quick succession. But also your diet plays a major part. I have a really hard time staying on track through the weekends but its all baby steps. You could definitely lose that weight though.[/QUOTE]

yeah walking is great. I love to walk. I havnt done any walking in the past couple of years. But before that i was walking about 4 miles a day. I may get back into that soon. I dont like walking in the summer because it is so hot and the place where i walk is perfect because it has steep hills from time to time. It helps to have someone to walk with too....Makes the time go faster and more enjoyable

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min no 1,377
Facebook 36 min Just saying 32
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Dale 151,168
home invasion? 1 hr JonnyP 17
Selling Alcohol 1 hr A Dude 1
next to starbucks and at&t 1 hr Oops 3
Need some information new to bowling green 1 hr Wkufreshmen 2
i see your not talking 4 hr Loops 22
Rob Clayton Superintendent (Jun '13) 5 hr Shady Shadow 104
cheating men (Mar '11) Thu What about Judy 63
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••