Today Stephen Soules was found dead i...
ASHLEY

Irvine, CA

#84 Aug 12, 2009
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because something is written down, doesn't make it true. It is like believing OJ Simpson's book is the truth. Sometimes you have you use your brain and challenge the veracity of the source. Lucas is as guilty as OJ.
I think Lucas is innocent as well, none of us were in that stripper's dorm that night so we will never know for certain, but read about the case. There is more written than just the book, and everything I have read makes Lucas look innocent. Do you really believe Luke had so much power over Soules that he could really make him do ALL that to the stripper? No grown free thinking man could be controlled like that. Soules brought Lukes name into it bc he is a coward and knew Luke had a fight w a girlfriend the night of the murder and knew people would believe Luke could do bad things to girls. Soules played everyone for a sucker and all of you who think Luke is guilty, you all need to open your eyes and THINK for yourselves.
WHATEVER

Canton, OH

#85 Aug 12, 2009
Please don't call Katie a stripper.
ASHLEY

United States

#86 Aug 16, 2009
WHATEVER wrote:
Please don't call Katie a stripper.
She was a stripper, wasn't she? Her stage name was Kristal. Maybe if she had been living right she would still be alive. Everyone wants to point out facts about Lucas, why not give some facts about Katie, the dead stripper.
FYI

Canton, OH

#87 Aug 16, 2009
ASHLEY wrote:
<quoted text>I think Lucas is innocent as well, none of us were in that stripper's dorm that night so we will never know for certain, but read about the case. There is more written than just the book, and everything I have read makes Lucas look innocent. Do you really believe Luke had so much power over Soules that he could really make him do ALL that to the stripper? No grown free thinking man could be controlled like that. Soules brought Lukes name into it bc he is a coward and knew Luke had a fight w a girlfriend the night of the murder and knew people would believe Luke could do bad things to girls. Soules played everyone for a sucker and all of you who think Luke is guilty, you all need to open your eyes and THINK for yourselves.
It makes me sad when people think that everything they read is true. What did you read? The book HIS lawyer wrote? Come on. Get real. What kind of person are you to stand up for trash like him? AND HOW DARE YOU CALL THE POOR GIRL HE RAPED AND LIT ON FIRE A STRIPPER? HOW DARE YOU!!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! I hope you burn in hell along with Goodrum. Hope someone rapes you first though. Now that would be justice.
blah

Hillview, KY

#88 Aug 16, 2009
What should we call her? Exotic dancer?
dumb jurors

Bethesda, MD

#89 Aug 16, 2009
juror wrote:
And im not saying the Goodrum kid was a choir boy, he admitted to being a drug addict, and abusing his girlfriends, but that in our opinion doesnt make him a murderer.
Soules had a scethy past, like hitting a teacher with a baseball bad, and blowing up his neighbors truck, also him and another boy made a rap cd talking trash about Goodrum, they were talking about setting him up on it.
And again, there was overwelming evidence against Soules.
Not one shread of evidence against Goodrum, how is that possible in the horrific nature of the crime?
How stupid do the jurors have to be? You are here, public forum, letting the public, which includes the mans family you convicted, know who you are and what you think? You do realize how easy it is to find your location since you are not hiding your location or hiding your ip address right? I would quit talking now, be a little careful, hope its not too late and start having more privacy
**NOTICE HOW I AM IN KY YET IT THINKS I AM SOMEWHERE ELSE?** DUHHH!!

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#90 Aug 16, 2009
dumb jurors wrote:
<quoted text>
How stupid do the jurors have to be? You are here, public forum, letting the public, which includes the mans family you convicted, know who you are and what you think? You do realize how easy it is to find your location since you are not hiding your location or hiding your ip address right? I would quit talking now, be a little careful, hope its not too late and start having more privacy
**NOTICE HOW I AM IN KY YET IT THINKS I AM SOMEWHERE ELSE?** DUHHH!!
OOOOoooo that is sooo scary, can you see me now?

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#91 Aug 16, 2009
ASHLEY wrote:
<quoted text> She was a stripper, wasn't she? Her stage name was Kristal. Maybe if she had been living right she would still be alive. Everyone wants to point out facts about Lucas, why not give some facts about Katie, the dead stripper.
Why dont you crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under?
friend of hers

Madisonville, KY

#92 Aug 17, 2009
katn wrote:
<quoted text>
Why dont you crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under?
that is one of the meanest things i ever seen on this site. that's just wrong to say that.
naughty

Hillview, KY

#93 Aug 17, 2009
Such a shame....
sunshine girl

United States

#94 Aug 19, 2009
blah wrote:
What should we call her? Exotic dancer?
nice to see someone acknowledge the facts. right on ASHLEY. i totally think the..."exotic dancer" put herself into the situation that killed her
Brittney

Ennis, TX

#95 Sep 15, 2009
Yes, slut and hookers are always getting killed, and thats what
katie autry was, a negro loving slut.
Brittney

Ennis, TX

#96 Sep 15, 2009
The hole Autrey family needs to committ mass suicide, have you seen them, her sister was a white trash ho, and that Virginia White women looked like a crackhead mouse.
Now white girls, let this be a lesson, white is right, black is wack.
R U 4 Real

United States

#97 Sep 15, 2009
Brittney wrote:
The hole Autrey family needs to committ mass suicide, have you seen them, her sister was a white trash ho, and that Virginia White women looked like a crackhead mouse.
Are you serious? You have got to be the dumbest person to ever walk the face of the Earth. It is 2009, or are you not aware of this? How is it that people are still racist? It is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I personally have a black boyfriend, as well as a mixed child. If I ever came in contact with you, I would most certaintly "curb check" your ignorant a$$. And since you're completely ignorant, curb checking involves you holding the curb in your mouth while I smash the back of your head with my foot. End results are your dome split wide open. Do everyone a favor and eat a bullet. Dumb b*tch!!!
white is right

Chester, IL

#98 Sep 15, 2009
R U 4 Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? You have got to be the dumbest person to ever walk the face of the Earth. It is 2009, or are you not aware of this? How is it that people are still racist? It is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I personally have a black boyfriend, as well as a mixed child. If I ever came in contact with you, I would most certaintly "curb check" your ignorant a$$. And since you're completely ignorant, curb checking involves you holding the curb in your mouth while I smash the back of your head with my foot. End results are your dome split wide open. Do everyone a favor and eat a bullet. Dumb b*tch!!!
i know what curbed is and thats exactly what needs to be done to you. or hung like them in the old days. i dont care what year it is. the only reason why you are with a black man is because your fat,ugly,and no white man will have you.
Prince Albert

Danville, KY

#99 Sep 15, 2009
Stephen Soules is still at Kentucky State Reformatory he is eree he belongs with all the baby rapers and prople the rape old ladys. so i'm sure if any thing is on fire it his a$$ from his boy burning it up
UR AN IDIOT

Canton, OH

#100 Sep 15, 2009
Brittney wrote:
LUCAS.....u r such an idiot, quit talking shit under some fake name! UR DAY WILL COME AND IT WON'T B PRETTY!!!
New to BG

Bowling Green, KY

#101 Sep 16, 2009
Well I don't know much about this case. I have only lived here in Bowling Green for 3 years. In fact, this is the first time I've heard of it, but it sounds like a very interesting story. They should put this story on A&E on that show City Confidential. From the posts I've read on here, and I'm only going by the posts I've read on here... It seems as though there wasn't any evidence linking that guy to the crime. I'm sure people in BG were torn up about it and they wanted justice, but everybody deserves a fair trial and I haven't heard one bit of physical evidence against this kid. I mean for him to commit such a violent act of assult, rape, and murder, and there was no surveilance footage of him, or fingerprints, or any DNA on the crime scene. I mean WOW!! That speaks for itself. I guess he was just that lucky and Soules unlucky for there to be only one persons DNA there, or he was just really that much smarter than Soules? I doubt it. But if he did in fact do it, he will one day eventually pay the price
AngelEyes

United States

#104 Sep 16, 2009
New to BG wrote:
Well I don't know much about this case. I have only lived here in Bowling Green for 3 years. In fact, this is the first time I've heard of it, but it sounds like a very interesting story. They should put this story on A&E on that show City Confidential. From the posts I've read on here, and I'm only going by the posts I've read on here... It seems as though there wasn't any evidence linking that guy to the crime. I'm sure people in BG were torn up about it and they wanted justice, but everybody deserves a fair trial and I haven't heard one bit of physical evidence against this kid. I mean for him to commit such a violent act of assult, rape, and murder, and there was no surveilance footage of him, or fingerprints, or any DNA on the crime scene. I mean WOW!! That speaks for itself. I guess he was just that lucky and Soules unlucky for there to be only one persons DNA there, or he was just really that much smarter than Soules? I doubt it. But if he did in fact do it, he will one day eventually pay the price
Amen
AngelEyes

United States

#105 Sep 16, 2009
white is right wrote:
<quoted text>
i know what curbed is and thats exactly what needs to be done to you. or hung like them in the old days. i dont care what year it is. the only reason why you are with a black man is because your fat,ugly,and no white man will have you.
Amen, white is right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mediums in bowling green (Jun '13) 13 min Do not open satan... 18
slim nash latest hearing 1 hr wow 1
Farmer Tim Kercheville 2 hr caretaker 3
Nakisha Bailey (Apr '17) 4 hr Hahaha 5
Feelings suck (Apr '17) 5 hr Naa 20
Worst jail in ky (Dec '11) 5 hr It is finished 32
Bowling Green Nursing and Rehab Files Bankruptcy 5 hr It is finished 2

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance