Today Stephen Soules was found dead i...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#63 Jul 3, 2009
My point exactly!!!!!!!!!!
in case you didnt know wrote:
didnt the step dad burn up in Franklin?
Lucas' ex and his kid live in Franklin~ what a coincidence.......

“Breastfeeding ISN'T a crime!”

Since: Nov 08

Boring Green, KY

#64 Jul 4, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
So then the fire was selective by only destroying any evidence that would link Goodrum to the scene but not Soules. Hmmmmm..... Get a clue and think about what you write dumbass.
The little DNA they got from him wasn't from her rape kit. YOU get a clue!
bowling green

AOL

#65 Jul 4, 2009
I think it was the reststop on I65 right before exit 28.
in case you didnt know wrote:
didnt the step dad burn up in Franklin?
Lucas' ex and his kid live in Franklin~ what a coincidence.......
Just a comment

White House, TN

#66 Jul 6, 2009
i googled Stephen Soules and the Prison said this was NOT TRUE. He is not dead
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#67 Jul 6, 2009
juror wrote:
i was juror # 3, and i dought you were there, if you would have seen stephen soules eyes you would understand, he looked like the devil.
Id say soules was the devil, and we the jury free'd an innocent man in my opinion.
My goodness, you convicted a man just on how he looked when he came in the courtroom and his "eyes"? That's justice for you!
heisgay

United States

#68 Jul 6, 2009
I am confident Soules' confession helped send him to prison.
omg

Westmoreland, TN

#69 Jul 7, 2009
really
wtf

Irvine, CA

#70 Jul 8, 2009
FOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lucas, u r full of shit! U might want him dead b/c he is the only other one alive that knows the truth, u should be right there beside him rotting!!!!!!!!!!
I just read Bluegrass by William Van Meter, READ IT! Lucas is 100 percent innocent. Quit being ignorant and listen to facts people, not hearsay.
FYI

Frankfort, KY

#72 Jul 8, 2009
Innocent is not a word I would ever use for Lucas but the book does make it look better for him....
You gotta be kidding

Bowling Green, KY

#73 Jul 8, 2009
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> I just read Bluegrass by William Van Meter, READ IT! Lucas is 100 percent innocent. Quit being ignorant and listen to facts people, not hearsay.
Uh, the only source for the alleged "factual" information in that book was Goodrum's attorney, Broderick. If you believe anything he ever says, your stupid.
Curious

Madisonville, KY

#74 Jul 9, 2009
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> I just read Bluegrass by William Van Meter, READ IT! Lucas is 100 percent innocent. Quit being ignorant and listen to facts people, not hearsay.
Are you for real??? That book was only written to make him look that way. Come on. How could anyone think Goodrum wasn't in on it.
ElGringo

Irvine, CA

#75 Jul 11, 2009
If Lucas is so guilty, explain how he knew where Katie lived, and how he knew Katie and Stephen were together? Get a clue people, Stephen is guilty as sin. What a coward for blaming it on Luke; just because of Luke's history being slightly violent with girlfriends does in no way mean he could do what was done to Katie. It was a rape/robbery gone wrong, bu the only people in the room that night were Katie and Stephen. You small town people are so simple minded, you can hear a barely believable bit of gossip and it becomes fact in your small ingonrant brains. Wake the h e l l up B.G, you backwoods hicks.

“It all about money”

Since: Oct 08

st louis

#76 Jul 11, 2009
ElGringo wrote:
If Lucas is so guilty, explain how he knew where Katie lived, and how he knew Katie and Stephen were together? Get a clue people, Stephen is guilty as sin. What a coward for blaming it on Luke; just because of Luke's history being slightly violent with girlfriends does in no way mean he could do what was done to Katie. It was a rape/robbery gone wrong, bu the only people in the room that night were Katie and Stephen. You small town people are so simple minded, you can hear a barely believable bit of gossip and it becomes fact in your small ingonrant brains. Wake the h e l l up B.G, you backwoods hicks.
There are some woods out back does that qualify?

Whats a Hick? If you cant describe one can you show a picture of one?

I have seen many large walrus heads around, think maybe size doesn't matter?
justice

Glasgow, KY

#77 Jul 11, 2009
So what is "ingonrant brains? Is that how you spell ingrown brains?
Perhaps you have been property diagnosed.
Jenny

Canton, OH

#78 Jul 12, 2009
If you want the update on Steven Soules this is off the Ky inmate as of tonight 07-12-2009

http://apps.corrections.ky.gov/KOOL/ioffres.a...
woza

United States

#79 Aug 6, 2009
Tombraider34 wrote:
My point exactly!!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
You are to white trash, stop frontin ho

Location hidden

#80 Aug 6, 2009
Please get a GED so you can spell correctly.
woza wrote:
<quoted text>You are to white trash, stop frontin ho
woza

United States

#81 Aug 7, 2009
U white trash from boxtown ho
FYI

Canton, OH

#82 Aug 8, 2009
wtf wrote:
Just because something is written down, doesn't make it true. It is like believing OJ Simpson's book is the truth. Sometimes you have you use your brain and challenge the veracity of the source. Lucas is as guilty as OJ.

Location hidden

#83 Aug 8, 2009
Green really isn't your color.

Try holding your breath for a REALLY long time and see if blue suits you better.

Good luck with that! LOL
woza wrote:
U white trash from boxtown ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 4 min Bumper 124
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 5 min Bumper 501
The first word that comes to mind... (Jul '12) 6 min Bumper 557
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 7 min Bumper 417
Add a word, Drop a word. (Jul '12) 7 min Bumper 6,281
Add a word (Jun '15) 8 min Bumper 100
BG Airline? 10 min Bumper 41

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages