Obituaries Sept. 5, 2010

Obituaries Sept. 5, 2010

There are 25 comments on the Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Obituaries Sept. 5, 2010. In it, Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY reports that:

Christina Anne Berry BOWLING GREEN - Christina Anne Berry, 22, of Bowling Green, died at 11:40 a.m. Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Glasgow Daily Times, Glasgow, KY.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amber

Cave City, KY

#1 Sep 4, 2010
And
Iwannaknow

Rineyville, KY

#2 Sep 4, 2010
How did this pretty young lady die if I may ask.
Hfggh

Evansville, IN

#3 Sep 5, 2010
Suicide

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 5, 2010
that is so sad that u would put someone on here like this. her family may get real hurt for this sight
FormerFriend

Rineyville, KY

#5 Sep 5, 2010
angery wrote:
that is so sad that u would put someone on here like this. her family may get real hurt for this sight
I agree! That's fkd up!
Tina

United States

#6 Sep 5, 2010
There is a thread on the Glasgow forum as well. We just wanted to know the truth and I highly doubt it was suicide since she was one of the more successful individuals for her age.
Ky man

United States

#7 Sep 5, 2010
This young lady just passd away. All you trashy people stop talkin about her and respect her family and let her rest!
Smokey

Hillview, KY

#8 Sep 5, 2010
No matter the how, my prayers are with her family!
Shelia

United States

#9 Sep 5, 2010
I am curious too, would it be rude to swing by the visitation and ask what happened? I think I will take some fried chicken by her parents home. When my daddy died a few years ago, we had people we didn't know bringing us buckets of KFC fried chicken. We had to throw most of it out because we don't eat KFC.
Smokey

Hillview, KY

#10 Sep 5, 2010
Shelia wrote:
I am curious too, would it be rude to swing by the visitation and ask what happened? I think I will take some fried chicken by her parents home. When my daddy died a few years ago, we had people we didn't know bringing us buckets of KFC fried chicken. We had to throw most of it out because we don't eat KFC.
..Don't you think this family has enough to worry about without having "Weird People" coming by the funeral home to just see what happen to their loved one.
dumbass

Shepherdsville, KY

#11 Sep 5, 2010
my goodness....ya'll are just too stupid
mrsno cheat

Russellville, KY

#12 Sep 5, 2010
Shelia wrote:
No stupid you shouldnt!
theyseemetrollin

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Sep 5, 2010
ryan lamberson strikes again!
the troll exterminator

Georgetown, IN

#14 Sep 5, 2010
theyseemetrollin wrote:
ryan lamberson strikes again!
stop sniffin the glue! you don't have any brain cells left!
a friend of tina

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Sep 5, 2010
look its bad enough that shes gone and rude people should not comment about idiotic things.She was a very smart girl and a loving person.Shes my bestfriend girlfriend.for all you rude people out there you wouldn't be posting stupid stuff up there if it was a love one of yours!

Location hidden

#16 Sep 5, 2010
yeah i know and i didnt know the girl but it hurts me to see all this bull shit. I to have lost a child and this is the hardest thing to do and to survive from. she was a smart young lady and who knows y and for one she is in a better place than we are so y dont someone let go and let god handle it. and if you dont know y some one will let u know if they want you to know. im praying for the berry family and so should you
junith

Evansville, IN

#19 Sep 6, 2010
Sham on all of you that would ask ? like that!!!! you are just to common to get it... Glasgow forum Sham Sham Sham IF YOU DONE somthing like that... People act YOUR AGE not YOUR I.Q.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 6, 2010
junith wrote:
Sham on all of you that would ask ? like that!!!! you are just to common to get it... Glasgow forum Sham Sham Sham IF YOU DONE somthing like that... People act YOUR AGE not YOUR I.Q.
i dont like this page and it should be taken off topix.
theyseemetrollin

Bowling Green, KY

#21 Sep 7, 2010
Dont feel bad for a suicide. its a effin stupid way to permantely fix a temporary problem. No remorse for dumbasses that do it. NONE.
angery

Canton, OH

#22 Sep 7, 2010
im talking about the family u dumbass u dont know if thats wht really happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Kentucky people stupid? (Aug '14) 33 min robblind 109
Methadone clinic behavior health louisville rd 47 min Go getter 6
Confidential informant Christy 2 hr Afternoon delight 6
Christy Selling drugs on Kenton Street 5 hr So hot and sexy 1
Helbig for Sheriff 6 hr WarrenRepub 6
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 hr winner 465
Word Association Game (Nov '09) 7 hr winner 76
Update-Warren County Sheriff Candidate Wanted 9 hr Yes Hightower 6

Bowling Green Jobs

Personal Finance