omg

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2011
Wow....what an idiot! Don't trust him any farther than u can throw him.....screwed me over when he had the tire shop n I heard he's tryin to start another business. I give it 6 months!
lol

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2011
Ya I heard he's been running around with a woman that used to work with his wife! Her husband is about to find out though....
crook

United States

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Ya he has ties with the cemetery on scottsville road. Tried to screw my mom on paying ahead for everything there!!! Stay away from this man!!!!!!!
heard

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Aug 27, 2011
heard he was going to try and open up stoner funeral home and run it again the one on campbell lane guess it will be cone funeral home
hmmm

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2011
Ya him n the woman from the cemetery
dang

Scottsville, KY

#6 Sep 3, 2011
him and eileen santangelo have been partners for a while. Ken has helped her at her cemeteries...and has sold insurance for her. Stay away from these two! Ken would take advantage of his own mother given the chance
someone who cares

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2011
why do you people takk about everbody ? do you really know this person?
wondering

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Nov 7, 2011
has he had any business at the funeral home?
Annonymous

Glen Burnie, MD

#9 Nov 10, 2011
Eileen Santangelo was just released on parole from the Maryland prison system on 10/26/2011. She is a career white collar criminal in New York, Maryland, and Kentucky.
dang wrote:
him and eileen santangelo have been partners for a while. Ken has helped her at her cemeteries...and has sold insurance for her. Stay away from these two! Ken would take advantage of his own mother given the chance
really

Chattanooga, TN

#10 Nov 21, 2011
Seriously people. I'm pretty sure none of you know this man. You have no clue what kind of a person he is and you know nothing about his family or relationships.
Old neighbor

Tallahassee, FL

#11 May 30, 2012
In 1989 Jan Cone shot our pet boxer dog, and left her in their driveway in Drakesboro until her sorry husband could come home and remove our dead pet and take her somewhere. Perhaps she was his first burial.
These are cruel and self righteous people.
Ripped off

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Dec 29, 2014
This guy is a total crook. Screwed us over with dad's funeral and even double billed the va for services. Wish I realized that stoner funeral home was his too. We never would have trusted him. Hope he gets what he deserves!
Cactus Bob

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2014
Old neighbor wrote:
In 1989 Jan Cone shot our pet boxer dog, and left her in their driveway in Drakesboro until her sorry husband could come home and remove our dead pet and take her somewhere. Perhaps she was his first burial.
These are cruel and self righteous people.
If u were really an "old neighbor", u would know it's spelled "drakesborough". So, are u lying, or just lazy?
Twisty

Bowling Green, KY

#14 Dec 30, 2014
Cactus Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
If u were really an "old neighbor", u would know it's spelled "drakesborough". So, are u lying, or just lazy?
And why was your dog in THEIR driveway?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rage Boy 12 min Berserker 1
Considering Jesus is also a prophet of Islam 18 min yehoshua ben yose... 3
We Must Genocide OurSelves 24 min Marilyn Manson 4
sky rehab (Feb '11) 1 hr gold digger 73
Man Stabbed at Wal- Mart 1 hr Repeatly 3
Released on $250000 bond for murder 2 hr lawyer 44
Maintenance Sun Products 3 hr truth 9
Former WBKO employee Jeff Woods indicted in hit... 8 hr Dave 7
Flora Templeton Stuart Round #2 9 hr Roscoe T Baer 40
Who wrecked at 2:30 am this morning? 13 hr Guess 6