harber freight tools
uhhhh

Canton, OH

#1 Dec 31, 2010
Anyone a fan?
Dumb

Tomball, TX

#2 Dec 31, 2010
Some things are ok but I don't know about electrial things there probally ok if your not going to use them everyday most of there hand tools are lifetime warranty alot of them are pretty good
know alittle

Canton, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2010
for cheap tools their good but if it is a tool that you are going use alot I would go lowe or sears or hd. I have bought some things there but it stuff that I only pnce or twice a year but I did buy a socket set that had 28-37mm socket for $40 I just need a 33 and 35mm but a lowe each socket was $25 and use the fire out of them
Shade tree mechanic

Tomball, TX

#4 Dec 31, 2010
Yeah a lot of things there r pretty good but I wouldn't recomend most of them if u were trying to make a living using them unless you're one of those guys that just throw your tools on the ground or u just used a certain tool ever so offten

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 31, 2010
i bought a buffer 6 years ago still works great
Rusty Trombone

Glasgow, KY

#6 Dec 31, 2010
The quality of a lot of their stuff has improved a lot over the years.
Mechanic

Canton, OH

#7 Jan 1, 2011
I like all mechanics have tried their tools and some are good but everyday use I would not recomend them, but just for occasional usage like for home use they are a good value.
pick

Canton, OH

#8 Jan 3, 2011
dont bother no good.
chuckram

Washington, MI

#9 Mar 25, 2015
This is bull, I don't like being forced to accept something I know I don't need. Google is nothing but a bully. If I have to do what I don't want just to get to a Web page like Harber Freight, than I don't need to go to their Web site. Screw Google.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A list of all the meth dealers in Bowling Green 24 min seg 4
WBKO sunk to new low - they will start showing ... 1 hr Cgs 2
WBKO and WNKY are racist (Sep '13) 1 hr Wendy Willams 107
BG East beats BG Hot Rods 23-0 2 hr Ehhh 5
Sue Parrigin - BG City Commissioner 2 hr Ehhh 7
Wreck on Veteran's Sunday afternoon 2 hr Observer 6
Cameron Buckner shooting 3 hr Ima be me 283

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance