First Prev
of 2
Next Last
FYI

Bowling Green, KY

#23 Oct 10, 2012
This is not the original poster, but an outsider that knows all people involved. Things have been worked out. The father does see his son, and the lovely wife that everyone is soooo quick to defend is back in jail for failing to finish court ordered drug rehab (because she got caught dealing within days of being released.) The reason she didn't want her son around the wife, well, that should speak for itself. As for placing blame on how the child got here really doesn't matter anymore. He is here, and he is loved. Have fun trying to solve others problems! This one is settled, for now.
seriously wrote:
If there was so much love then why did he not leave his wife he was supposedly estranged from for years to be with you and the love baby????? Was he really estranged from her or is that what he told u to get u into bed?????? Regardless where his wife was they were still married never legally separted no papers where ever drawn up cuz he never had any intentions of leaving her from what I know....... Yeah honey u should make sure a man is divorced before u put your self in a situation where u end up with child that u so desperately wanted and this man was just passing the time obviously if there was so much love between u and the bastard he would of divorced her and made a beautiful life with u.......so now ur bitter and u want to say who ur child can b around to please u. Instead of being grateful he didn't sign his rights away R u going to b able to let go of your pride and ego so ur child can be a part of his father life?????? R u gonna make him take you court.
kyborn

Elizabethtown, KY

#25 Oct 10, 2012
seriously wrote:
I knew he was married when I was sleeping with him but his said he was divorcing her and he had his chance to build a life with me but chose to be with his wife .........now he wants to see our child but I won't let him because i'm afraid for him to have our child around her. am I wrong??????
Boy, I can't believe you were dumb enough to fall for that old line. lol you had the brain fart and fell for it, ain't much you can do at this point but keep your mouth shut or he will take the baby away from you. If his wife is still with him she's just as ignorant as you for believing his shi- in the first place. Wow, not very smart people here and the baby will be the one who suffers!!
thanks for ur concern

Detroit, MI

#26 Oct 11, 2012
Yes just for the time being things have been worked out for now considering the wife circumstances and what other problems r u referring to ? U obviously have a biased opinion to get on here putting false info about the wife because the wife completed rehab and failed to comply with the aftercare program and agreed to alternative sentance so she could be finished with it all. The wife is still with the husband and plans on being with him until the day she dies, she loves him, unfourntly he loves her too. personally I think they r both ignorant for trying to stay committed to this marriage but I'm sure she will make a great step mother. Yes she has trouble past but ur past doesn't predict ur future . It really doesn't matter why she doesn't want her son around her ..... She should of thought about that before she opened her legs with someone who has been married for over 10 yes.
FYII wrote:
This is boot the orItiginal poster, but an outsider that knows all people involvEd. Things have beearoundn worked out. The father does see his son, and the lovely wife that everyone is soooo quick to defend is back in jail for failing to finish court ordered drug rehab (because she got caught dealing within days of being released.) The reason she didn't want her son around the wife, well, that should speak for itself. As for placing blame on how the child got here really doesn't matter anymore. He is here, and he is loved. Have fun trying to solve others problems! This one is settled, for now.
<quoted text>
Melinda

United States

#28 Oct 28, 2012
Does anybody put there name?
Well obviously she can say something bout HER child being around some one else yeah it was the mans fault and her fault it take two people to make a baby not one so both are In The rong if she knew he was cheating on the wife
Wid her she shudnt have had sex or even take to him. But that's her child to just like if he didn't wnt the child around anybody that he didn't like or don't wanting to raise his child yeah the baby is gunna be around both but shit it's the
Mans child an the girls child not hers his and the wife's the wife shud just be respectful and not make a
Problem even tho her husband cheated on her honestly the wide is a dum ass to even get bck wid the husband but my opinion is mine no o e has to like it at all I cud care less
Elizabeth

Halethorpe, MD

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Okay so I can sort of relate but only a little .. I met a guy.. We clicked I really liked him. We had some fun lol. Long story short.. I never even knew he was married ever at all! When he told me he was married I decided not to talk to him anymore.. Then I found out I was pregnant . I have been a little worried about his wife treating my son badly or differently seeing as how her husband cheated on her. However I still know that regardless of the situation and how angry I should be with him for never telling me he was married, he is still our sons father! I just have to accept that his wife will also be involved and she has done nothing so I can not judge her without reason. So my best advice to you is. Your going to have to try and accept it I understand what your feeling but that baby's father and his wife are now also your kids family and as long as no harm comes to your child then just be happy and be the mom
Elizabeth

Halethorpe, MD

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Elizabeth wrote:
Okay so I can sort of relate but only a little .. I met a guy.. We clicked I really liked him. We had some fun lol. Long story short.. I never even knew he was married ever at all! When he told me he was married I decided not to talk to him anymore.. Then I found out I was pregnant . I have been a little worried about his wife treating my son badly or differently seeing as how her husband cheated on her. However I still know that regardless of the situation and how angry I should be with him for never telling me he was married, he is still our sons father! I just have to accept that his wife will also be involved and she has done nothing so I can not judge her without reason. So my best advice to you is. Your going to have to try and accept it I understand what your feeling but that baby's father and his wife are now also your kids family and as long as no harm comes to your child then just be happy and be the mom
......okay so I didn't read all the comments and everything has clearly gone way past all this ^^^^ lol so good luck to you all and remember main concern is the child .
justme

Canton, OH

#31 Dec 10, 2012
seriously wrote:
I knew he was married when I was sleeping with him but his said he was divorcing her and he had his chance to build a life with me but chose to be with his wife .........now he wants to see our child but I won't let him because i'm afraid for him to have our child around her. am I wrong??????
That's what you get for being an Accessory to Adultery. I hope you lose all rights to that child. Stupid harlot!
Thejudge

Bowling Green, KY

#32 Dec 10, 2012
I almost did, but he got lucky and i miscarried.
Guess he's very happy about that because he now has the life he always dreamed of.
curious14

United States

#33 Dec 10, 2012
People are quick to point a finger, I'm not saying sleeping with a married man is ok bc it's def not, and I'm def not taking up for the girl who post this.. All I'm saying is u weren't in the situation, you dont know the back story,. Don't be so quick to judge
Uh Oh

United States

#34 Dec 11, 2012
seriously wrote:
Thats what happens when your a f*cking wh*re. Skank as* sl*t.
jojo

Doncaster, UK

#35 Dec 19, 2012
Not sure if this is any help. but I had a baby with a married man. we were friends but were deeply connected. he told me he loved me. I have a partner too. we never meant for the baby to happen , after a failed morning after let me dow, I knew I wanted the baby. he has 2 children and is bordering on being suicidal the truth will come out, he cannot be a part of his childs life only as uncle. His wife has no idea. she literally doesnt allow him out of the house to ven go to the shop. very controlling. But he stood by me through the pregnancy and still is by my side to help. He just cant see the child other than when all our children get together to play. he buys gifts with cash, as the wife doesnt let him spend anything without the third degree. the situation is a secret. But at some point it will known as the child has a right to know who she comes from. My partner knows the baby isnt his, he hasnt left. but keeps throwing it back in my face. he ignores the baby and me at times and is very unpredicable. but I did the honest thing and told him, I just lied about who the father is to protect the biological father. he said he loves me, said its sad we cant be together as 2 families would be destoyed and 5 children without dads to live with. he cant let me out of his life and wishes it was different. But we are stuck in this horrible mess. I dont ask for child support as they have a joint account. Im so depressed. i deserve it. I have to keep going for my other 2 children. Im needing tablets every night just to sleep. very hard with a 5, 3 and 3 month old.
Pathetic

Bellevue, WA

#36 Dec 19, 2012
You should be ashamed of yourself. Sleeping with a married man is a low as it gets, and vise versa. I bet your parents are proud. If I was his wife I divorce his a$$, and let you two scum bags be together. People like you make me sick!
chill

Rome, Italy

#37 Feb 22, 2013
dear person who posted this post
i think you should try and accept the wife, this will be very healthy for the child. she deserves a daddy and if you collaborate to a healthy environment your baby will grow up confident and strong.
do not listen to the many posts here of people who have judged you and say all kinds of mean things. they are simply clueless and want to judge so that they can feel better about themselves.
love is love. sometimes we fall in love with unavailable, married people.
all we can do is amend the situation by doing the next right thing. be good to your baby, and embrace whomever wants to show your baby love and affection, even your ex's wife.
this world needs love, not judgement.
the world is changing. families breaks up, gay people marry; we need acceptance and love.
nobody is perfect,
best of luck
chill
Poetic

Raleigh, NC

#38 Apr 19, 2014
That's selfish in all levels. See I know what ur feeling but wife have nothing to do with it. Your child is most important. I'm having a tuck a war with my child father I too was stupid and had a child with a married man believe his lies. However, I just came out of an abusive marriage and was weak once I got my strength I left his butt alone. He still wanna say he want be in her life but secretly he a coward and never gave me anything for her. You should be thankful he stepping and I hope you learn and know your worth like I did.
Deadpool

Madison, TN

#39 Apr 19, 2014
I feel like after reading all these comments that I just read the script for the worst episode of Jerry Springer...
Trojan Max

United States

#40 Apr 20, 2014
1. Original poster, have no worries you and the baby daddy will be together forever, in a place called hell.(If you belive in that brainwashing thing called religion, which seems like it because you are pretty dumb).

2. I can see how the conception went, here we go:

"Oh I dont have any condoms"
"Thats ok I am on the pill" (not really)
"Hey the parking lights at this factory are too bright, lets drive to the back"

3. If you are dumb enough to jizz into a cum receptacle that you should not be jizzing in, then you end with a unwanted child, simple right!

4. For all you future would be, factory parking lot scrogging, cheating jizzers, word of advice, you need to either:

A. Wrap your d1ck up with high quality rubber(dont penny pinch).
B. If you dont want to wrap it up, put that dirty d1ck back in your pants, kick the cum receptacle out of your truck, go home and stick it in someone that you are legally obliged to stick it in.

Now, that should be common knowledge right? But, I can see it now, a week from now someone else is going to get on this forum and cry about how they are the victim because they either did not wrap their d1ck up, or because they lied to a unwrapped d1ck about how they are on the pill.

Statistically speaking, during the time frame of me writing this well thought out post, someone got scrogged in a truck in some factory parking lot without rubber and with a statement "I am on the pill!"
Lone Ranger

Madison, TN

#41 Apr 20, 2014
Trojan Max wrote:
1. Original poster, have no worries you and the baby daddy will be together forever, in a place called hell.(If you belive in that brainwashing thing called religion, which seems like it because you are pretty dumb).

2. I can see how the conception went, here we go:

"Oh I dont have any condoms"
"Thats ok I am on the pill" (not really)
"Hey the parking lights at this factory are too bright, lets drive to the back"

3. If you are dumb enough to jizz into a cum receptacle that you should not be jizzing in, then you end with a unwanted child, simple right!

4. For all you future would be, factory parking lot scrogging, cheating jizzers, word of advice, you need to either:

A. Wrap your d1ck up with high quality rubber(dont penny pinch).
B. If you dont want to wrap it up, put that dirty d1ck back in your pants, kick the cum receptacle out of your truck, go home and stick it in someone that you are legally obliged to stick it in.

Now, that should be common knowledge right? But, I can see it now, a week from now someone else is going to get on this forum and cry about how they are the victim because they either did not wrap their d1ck up, or because they lied to a unwrapped d1ck about how they are on the pill.

Statistically speaking, during the time frame of me writing this well thought out post, someone got scrogged in a truck in some factory parking lot without rubber and with a statement "I am on the pill!"
Religion is not brainwashing. It is real just like hell is, where you will be if you deny god!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Timothy Stockton cheating on his gf kasha? 37 min selatla 3
Misty Price 40 min selatla 36
Jerrica bray 1 hr Bossy 1
Sherie Jent AEP 2 hr Damn it boi 5
Kristi Hancock fired at WBKO? 2 hr Peggy 1
Nasco (Nov '13) 2 hr Billy 13
jon Huffman 2 hr Not shocked 9
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 4 hr mandy 61
Warren Co Schools 12 hr Cindy 69
More from around the web