proud republican

White House, TN

#62 Jun 3, 2012
Republican hater is that the best you have? If you think so little of Kentucky why dont you pack your bags and move somewhere else? This is the two year old thinking that has Washington in the mess it is now. Personal attacks on someone who doesnt agree with you instead of tackling the issues putting people back to work and ensuring the economic security of this country for our children and grand children.
regular person

United States

#63 Jun 5, 2012
He is wanting a place where he can relax and be a regular guy. He's a nice man.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#64 Jun 5, 2012
I know Robert personally. As a matter of fact, I had lunch with him today at 440 Main. When he comes to town he usually wears a dark haired wig and has thick rimmed black glasses on. He makes him kind of look like a nerd and you would never recognize him. Yes, he did buy a house in BG too. As matter of fact, he was wearing his "I Love BG" button on his shirt when I met him for lunch today. That's the spirit!
Eagle

Bowling Green, KY

#65 Jun 5, 2012
I saw him eating a Doritos Locos Taco the other day before heading down to the Morgantown Road Walmart to shop for some tube socks. I also hear that he enjoys Bowling Green because of the great carousel we have in the mall.
fatcual

Tuscaloosa, AL

#66 Jun 5, 2012
I was a server at samurai when he came to BG and I spoke with him and his lady. He wore no wig or anything like that he was a very recognizable Robert plant lol. He said he always comes here because he loves our cave system. He is a big spelunker.
i know

United States

#67 Jun 5, 2012
I know for a fact he lives in BG. He moved here in hopes of getting his big break in music rolling by getting a gig at the twisted crap... he knows that bowling green is full of musicians who have "connections in Nashville" or are "about to get a deal" not to mention the ones who are "working with a producer in Nashville". Hang in there Robert, the pros on bowling green will show you the way!! Ramble On!
jpj

London, UK

#68 Jun 5, 2012
He is actually a silent partner in Samurai. That is why his picture is on the wall. Also, he loves Bowling Green. Just not the people.
fatcual

Tuscaloosa, AL

#69 Jun 6, 2012
jpj wrote:
He is actually a silent partner in Samurai. That is why his picture is on the wall. Also, he loves Bowling Green. Just not the people.
he isn't a silent partner is samurai, lol. The owners of samurai are mr Choi and mr lee. Two brother in law. When he came to samurai they had no idea who he was or what he was famous for. The reason why his picture is on the wall is because they ask him to take a picture and he felt compelled to because of the service they provided. He is not a silent partner.
Hysterical

Houston, TX

#70 Jun 6, 2012
This forum gets funnier and funnier each time I read it. Mr. Plant and Ms. Griffin are at the farm in England currently where they have been for the past few months while working with their new band The Sensational Space Shifters. They have a home in Austin as well as properties in and around Nashville. If he has bought property in Bowling Green it is just another of his many and not a place he will be "settling down" in. This is especially true if he ever finds this site. Good grief
LOL

Frankfort, KY

#71 Jun 6, 2012
I have also heard this & not on topix.!
jpj

London, UK

#72 Jun 6, 2012
He is a silent partner. They are not allowed to mention him because of his financial backing.
Also, they convinced him to name the restaurant Samurai instead of Kashmir.
You yanks should get your facts straight.
fatcual

United States

#73 Jun 9, 2012
jpj wrote:
He is a silent partner. They are not allowed to mention him because of his financial backing.
Also, they convinced him to name the restaurant Samurai instead of Kashmir.
You yanks should get your facts straight.
false. My friend sales food to them. I used to work there and I'm very good friends with Edward choi and mr and mrs Lee the owners. When Robert plant came there he threatened to leave because they harassed him so much, doesn't quite seem like a silent partner to me lol. Oh and he paid for his food, owners don't pay for their food. The name is samurai because that was the initial idea he also has restraints in Nashville. Lol Robert plant is only said to be in the business cause his picture is up. They begged for a picture. Get your facts straight.
Ole

Bowling Green, KY

#74 Jun 9, 2012
He was on the treadmill next to me at Workout Anytime. He sweats alot.
Josh

Westlake Village, CA

#75 Jun 12, 2012
Charlie wrote:
Does anyone know if he and Patti Griffin got married yet? Guess that's two awesome musicians that'll be joining the Green
Oh Gosh why??? She's old, and Plant is knowing for honestly loving beautiful women. Griffin is anything but in my opinion.
poop factory

Bowling Green, KY

#76 Jun 21, 2012
robert plant does live in BG and he is the silent but deadly owner of the new taco bell. completely true. i go there everyday so it was just a matter of time. yesterday i walked in and robert was eating 3 bean burritos with an eric crap ton of fire sauce and extra onion. i was like 'cool, do you wanna grab some strohs and write songs at my place? i play guitar.' he was like 'hell yeah, i'm a famous singer so let's take my ferrari.' but he sang the 'let's take my ferrari' part in a high octave. all the customers looked at him like he was weird and he gave them coupons for free cinnamon crisps. the guys at vette city liquors almost puked from shock when we walked in. after that we headed to my house. we got so trashed as we listened to jimi hendrix and black sabbath. and then later we jammed out our own killer ass blues rock songs. it was just like the old days according to robert. an EP will probably be released soon. can't wait to see what you guys think.
A Bit of Truth

Glasgow, KY

#77 Jun 21, 2012
Robert Plant's bassist is Byron House, who is from BG. No idea about the rest of this information.
Jack Sparrow

Bowling Green, KY

#78 Jun 22, 2012
smartazz wrote:
<quoted text> who cares.....ur a freakin cabbie for Pete's sake!!!!!!! Get a real job, loser!!!
Wow. Shut the hell up you stupid dick. A cabby isn't a real job and a cabby can't tell us something about current events in the town? Go back to sucking your corporate cock.
TO PROUD PORTLAND REPUBLI

Russellville, KY

#79 Jul 2, 2012
proud republican wrote:
Republican hater is that the best you have? If you think so little of Kentucky why dont you pack your bags and move somewhere else? This is the two year old thinking that has Washington in the mess it is now. Personal attacks on someone who doesnt agree with you instead of tackling the issues putting people back to work and ensuring the economic security of this country for our children and grand children.
JUST BECAUSE YOU AND OR YOUR FAMILY GOT BRAVE AND DECIDED TO MOVE ONE WHOLE MILE INTO TN AND GOT A TEN DOLLAR AN HOUR JOB IN THE INDUSTRIAL PARK DONT LET IT GO TO YOUR HEAD. ALSO KNOW THAT YOUR TEN DOLLAR AN HOUR JOB DOES NOT QUALIFY YOU TO BE A GOP MEMBER OR PEE PEE PARTIER. SOMEONE SO SMART AS YOU SHOULD KNOW ONE OF YOUR KIND DESTROYED OUR FINANCES AND CONSTITUTION FOR A SOLID EIGHT YEARS THERE IS. THERE IS NOTHING THAT OBAMA,KARL MARX,OR MY DOG IF ELECTED COULD DO TO FIX BUSH'S MESS. GO LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND THANK YOURSELF.
TO PROUD PORTLAND REPUBLI

Russellville, KY

#80 Jul 2, 2012
fatcual wrote:
I was a server at samurai when he came to BG and I spoke with him and his lady. He wore no wig or anything like that he was a very recognizable Robert plant lol. He said he always comes here because he loves our cave system. He is a big spelunker.
i THINK I SAW ROBERT VOMMITING BEHIND A WHITE MINI VAN IT LOOKED LIKE IT HAD CARROTS AND SMELLED LIKE MOLDED HALIBUT HE LOOKED AT ME AND SAID GOOD TIMES AND BAD TIMES I THINK THIS WAS ONE OF HIS BAD TIMES
Sick

Bowling Green, KY

#81 Aug 14, 2012
I just drank a beer with him at pizza hut.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
401 k question 18 min Hateful 4
Warren Central principal fired 1 hr concerned citizen 24
jessica glass 2 hr a little boy 1
Single mother needs help for her kids 2 hr Reported 8
Shawna Morgan Luxz Loco and Crystal Juarbe 2 hr lol 7
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 2 hr Allison Slimes 133
bosnians (May '13) 3 hr Mixedbeauty 73
Crossland community church resignations 4 hr Curious 58
What in the world is going on at WBKO? 7 hr john jqcob 33
jackie bowles jr 9 hr FACTS 64