Olde Stone

United States

#22 Feb 12, 2012
knows wrote:
My brother-in-law is the realtor who closed the deal. The REAL Robert Led Zep Plant.
Purchased under a trust. Keeps him close to Nashville. Lower taxes. Less expensive property prices than Hendersonville or Franklin. Just wanted a change of scenery.
Sales slow out there? I have forwarded this thread to his manager, primarily for her amusement.
odaky54

Auburn, KY

#23 Feb 13, 2012
BigButt32 wrote:
I heard that Robert Plant has bought a house in Old Stone. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this?
Heard that he is living at Olde Stone in a duplex.
Ramble On

Somerset, KY

#24 Feb 13, 2012
He is gonna find his girl!!
Not lonewolf

Memphis, TN

#25 Feb 21, 2012
A friend of mine told me rockin Rhonda announced on air that Robert has a house in Bowlin Green
Denver

United States

#26 Mar 3, 2012
If you buy this crap, Mitt Romney thanks you in advance for voting for him. Please loosen the strap on your retard helmet, its cutting off blood flow.
YES

Somerset, KY

#27 Mar 4, 2012
I just saw him at Kroger's perusing the deli cheeses. Havarti, to be exact.
Cheeze Wiz

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Mar 5, 2012
I saw him ogle a pack of string cheese, and look around nervously.
Really

United States

#29 Mar 5, 2012
YES wrote:
I just saw him at Kroger's perusing the deli cheeses. Havarti, to be exact.
Are you sure? Because he was spotted in Austin, Texas over the weekend. Just sayin'.........
Uh huh

Somerset, KY

#30 Mar 5, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure? Because he was spotted in Austin, Texas over the weekend. Just sayin'.........
Was he buying cheese there, too? Oh no folks, a Robert Plant cheese-loving-doppelganger! What are the odds?
nobody

Louisville, KY

#31 Mar 5, 2012
I knew they built SKyPAC for a reason.
yuuuup!

Floyds Knobs, IN

#32 Mar 5, 2012
Who's is Robert Plant?
sure

United States

#33 Mar 5, 2012
[QUOTE who="yuuuup! "]Who's is Robert Plant?[/QUOTE]
I just saw him at Lowes and he was buying materials for his Stairway...
RIKI

Westmoreland, TN

#34 Mar 5, 2012
Cheeze Wiz wrote:
I saw him ogle a pack of string cheese, and look around nervously.
BAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
Dorians Wench

Bowling Green, KY

#35 Mar 6, 2012
Plant does not now now will anytime soon own real estate in BG. He lives in Austin tx with Patty Smith. This is a dude worth over 6oo million bucks who lived for 2 years in Hillsboro village at a $1100 per month house. He would never, ever live in a gated community. The reason people see him around places is because that's how he prefers to live.

If you believe he bought in Olde Stone, then you are a fool. If your brother-n-law told you that, he's a fool as well.

Now, IF they actually said Bill Curbishley, manager for Robert Plant bought a house, then you should look into it. You see, Curbishley plays typically 36 holes of golf per day. Robert Plant detests golf.

As for "saving" taxes by buying in BG, please remove your head from your ass. If you'd like to contact Mr. Curbishley to find out his address, contact him at:

Trinifold Management

12 Oval Road

London, NW1 7DH

Phone:+44-20-7419-4300

Thanks and have a good day......You morons of Topix.

Dorian's Wench.
truth

Canton, OH

#36 Mar 6, 2012
He and Sam Bush are very good friends. That's how he knows about Bowling Green, Kentucky. Yes, he has purchased a home here.
Mr Meaner

Louisville, KY

#37 Mar 6, 2012
Yes, he is friends with the owners of Samurai and you can go there and see his picture. His bass player is from here also so there's 2 reasons why he visits BG. On another note, is Chuck Barris still around or has he wised up and moved away? I am currently reading his book.
lol

United States

#38 Mar 7, 2012
If robert plant purchased a home in our community then we r blessed to have such a rock icon in our midst. Olde Stone is a decent area but very snooty. He would have been better off buying real estate in the country like we did, if he wanted privacy anyway. I wish everyone would just look on the positive instead of the negative. If he bought property here, GREAT! Let's welcome him with open arms! If not, then just let it be. I believe if I were him and read this post I would probably put my property back on the market.
Nature Boy

Westmoreland, TN

#39 Mar 7, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>u know what the bad thing is I live in a 200,000 dollar house in a nice sub and I made over 40,000 this year sounds like a real job to me. O shit I bet u didn't know a skanky cabbie made that much.
You didn't mention what your regular job was.
Kristina

United States

#40 Mar 7, 2012
"Plant does not now now will anytime soon own real estate in BG. He lives in Austin tx with Patty Smith."

Actually he lives in Austin, Texas with Patty Griffin. Everything else sounded accurate though. If he does own something in Bowling Green I would guess it's just for a place outside of Nashville for when they're there recording...although with so many people talking about him being there I wouldn't count on him staying long
ky guy

Canton, OH

#41 Mar 7, 2012
Nature Boy wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't mention what your regular job was.
that's my only job

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheating men 33 min Hmmm 64
How far behind on child support can someone get... (Oct '09) 46 min hey 462
Michael Hardy found guilty 1 hr i dont believe you 61
Country Oven (Sep '15) 1 hr Techguy 16
*** BGDN Warren County Rescue Department Future... (Jan '16) 1 hr BG Resident 483
Rosie Johnson / Connie Romines/ Kelle Pruett 1 hr lollipop 80
New skypac director 1 hr not too surprised 1

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages