First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Hobag

Bowling Green, KY

#1 May 15, 2010
My man is really small. He is only about 8/9 inches. Does size really matter?
Ax Ike

Ft Mitchell, KY

#2 May 15, 2010
Hobag wrote:
If you consider 9 inches small, You should consider getting a horse.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#4 May 15, 2010
Hobag wrote:
You should be able to tell us!!!
Dickluver

Fairport, NY

#5 May 15, 2010
When i think of a small penis - 5 or 6 inches comes to mind. I cant believe you would think your man is small. Most girls would be very happy to have that size. You know i also think size does matter to most of us but we would never tell the guys that!! LOL
flyonthewall

Bowling Green, KY

#6 May 15, 2010
I don't think his size is the problem....I believe you might want to look into surgery of your own! I know that most women with the tight ones aint gonna be saying that 8/9 inches is too small...you may have a fat cat!!!
OMG

Canton, OH

#7 May 15, 2010
Hell he may need a 2x4 for that fat cat!!! LMAO
hung thick

United States

#8 May 16, 2010
the important question is will a penis bigger than 9 inches be too big for your ass? Think about it. And what about some A to M action?

Since: May 10

United States

#9 May 16, 2010
65% of all men are between 6 and seven inches
15% of all men are between 5 and 6 inches
15% of all men are between 7 and 8 inches
5% of all men are either tiny or huge
The average length of the vagina from opening to cervix matches almost precisely.
Amazing! The plumbing really works!
Don't get hung up on the size of your member. It's literally a perfect match for millions!
average

Bowling Green, KY

#10 May 16, 2010
I'm a tad over 6", about the size of a D cell battery. My wife is very tight, and says she wishes it were smaller.
Stupid

United States

#12 May 16, 2010
Hobag wrote:
Well anything would be considered small for you. You probably could fit a telephone pole in that snatch of yours.
Hammer

Philadelphia, PA

#13 May 17, 2010
I'm about 7" big around as a campbell soup can! My friends call me hammer for a reason!! Lady if u think 8" is small then I got a mule in the pasture I can fix u up with!!
Hammer

Philadelphia, PA

#14 May 17, 2010
Another interesting fact: for every 15 lbs a man is overweight he loses 1/2"! Plus the more sex a man has the longer it will be to a point. If a man goes a month without sex he can lose up to 3/4" until he has sex then he will regain. Another fact anal sex increases length due to the tightness on the shaft! So let ur man do u in the butt!
porkbelly

Glasgow, KY

#15 May 17, 2010
I just heard Dr. Oz said you only need 3 inches to get the job done. So I'm alright then. Sheww! What a relief!
surprise

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 17, 2010
goodness i love it from behind, and 3 inches is a good tease you will nut really fast on top. but to get it from behind ya your going to need a bit more then the average, well if you really want her to scream right!! oh ya dont forget to pull the hair, thats nice
average

Bowling Green, KY

#17 May 17, 2010
The tongue can do things the penis just can't. I love feeling her thighs wrap around my head and quiver in spasms.
woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 May 17, 2010
SouthernGent10 wrote:
65% of all men are between 6 and seven inches
15% of all men are between 5 and 6 inches
15% of all men are between 7 and 8 inches
5% of all men are either tiny or huge
The average length of the vagina from opening to cervix matches almost precisely.
Amazing! The plumbing really works!
Don't get hung up on the size of your member. It's literally a perfect match for millions!
Ill go for 8++++++++++ and thickness (the bigger the better is true-DONT let them lie to ya)
woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 May 17, 2010
average wrote:
I'm a tad over 6", about the size of a D cell battery. My wife is very tight, and says she wishes it were smaller.
YIKESSS---she may be thinking of the thickness of it surely not size--but pleasing her is all that matters!
woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 May 17, 2010
Hammer wrote:
Another interesting fact: for every 15 lbs a man is overweight he loses 1/2"! Plus the more sex a man has the longer it will be to a point. If a man goes a month without sex he can lose up to 3/4" until he has sex then he will regain. Another fact anal sex increases length due to the tightness on the shaft! So let ur man do u in the butt!
I'd say this is a fantasy of yours..cause IF you're NOT lyin about the girth...then you've NEVER had(I'd pretty much know for a fact---a friggin soup can) that so give it up!!!
Meat from Porkeys

Lewisburg, KY

#22 May 17, 2010
bout 9 & 1/2" and bout as big around as a paper towel spoll
woman

Elizabethtown, KY

#23 May 17, 2010
Meat from Porkeys wrote:
bout 9 & 1/2" and bout as big around as a paper towel spoll
Oh my goodness ur funny

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Star 19 min Tiredofthis 2
lonely gays (May '13) 1 hr Virgin 46
Lost river pizza 1 hr Yup 15
last time 1 hr Notevenclose 66
Side chicks 2 hr Becky with no pub... 1
Tina borowski 2 hr Coco 1
Pro Choice 2 hr Jerk 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Bowling Green Mortgages