Who slept with Estle Pruett back in A...

Who slept with Estle Pruett back in August?

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

amanda

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Mar 28, 2011
Heard he caught HIV
lover

Hodgenville, KY

#2 Mar 28, 2011
amanda wrote:
Heard he caught HIV
First off that should be your sign, I would never sleep wiht a guy named ESTLE in the first place!! wow
white girl

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Mar 28, 2011
I know him. He is with a girl named Jennifer now. He cheated on her while she was in jail. With a nasty hoe. Jennifer is stupid for not leaving his ass. She is too good for him. But whatever...
2good

Hodgenville, KY

#4 Mar 29, 2011
white girl wrote:
I know him. He is with a girl named Jennifer now. He cheated on her while she was in jail. With a nasty hoe. Jennifer is stupid for not leaving his ass. She is too good for him. But whatever...
She is too good for him and she was in jail?????????? LOL LMAO OK if thats what you wanna call good, no wonder the poor guy has HIV. Hanging with jail bait. good grief, leave the skank alone and you don't have to worry about it. ESTLE LOL LMAO
Confused

Elgin, TX

#5 Mar 29, 2011
More of BG trash. Do you people have anything close to a life?
heather

United States

#7 Sep 18, 2012
first off "estle" is an amazing man. If you do not know him; shut up. He has a past as does everyone else in this world. He is my father and an amazing one at that. So please keep your comments to yourself
. And no, he does not have hiv. And he is very proud of his name, it was his fathers, my grandfather. My grandfather served this country for over 20 years and served in 3 wars giving you all the freedom to run your mouth. So think what you want but dad is a wonderful, kind, caring and loving person. So seriously, stop all this nonsence or your ip addresses will be searched and harassment and slander/libel charges will be pressed. I dont think disrespecting anyone going to work busting their butt everyday to provide for their family makes them a bad person and im sure none of you all would appreciate your families talked about...i mean seriously, you cant even put your own names!!!
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Sep 19, 2012
Why is it when I read topix.....I keep hearing 'dueling banjos' over and over in my head?????
Cell mate

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2012
The hilarious part for me is I couldn't imagine anything this funny. Those guys at the jail house must be yucking it up.
FappyTheClown

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Sep 19, 2012
.....oh, and I thought "estle" was a chocolate maker?????
heather

United States

#11 Oct 24, 2012
Cell mate wrote:
The hilarious part for me is I couldn't imagine anything this funny. Those guys at the jail house must be yucking it up.
how is this funny?! Would you like to inform me of something i dont know? My dad has always been honest with me and his past is no worse than the next persons. He works 7 days a week and has me and my little brother and loves us both more than anything in this world. If you all cant list your names than obviously you are hiding something. My dad is one of my greatest heroes. To overcome the obstacles he has been through is amazing. Half of the other people in this world couldnt recover as well as hes has! Its been over a year since hes even drank a drop of alcohol and over two since he has touched drugs! Dad had a hard way to go and is now clean, hard working, and i couldnt be more proud of him. If youre jealous because he is finally establishing himself, then you need to man up and do the same. No one has room to talk, no one and i dont appreciate it so please and thank you!
Cool hand Luke

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2012
Well at least if she's in jail he knows where she is at night. Didn't I see this on Seinfeld with George dating a con?
Amanda

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Nov 13, 2012
I'm with Heather on this. He's one of the best people I've ever known and you all should be ashamed of yourselves.
Heather

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2012
If this is the Amanda I'm thinking of thank you very much. Dad is a wonderful person and does everything for us :)
Amanda

Bowling Green, KY

#15 Nov 16, 2012
It's me. I miss you, and yes your dad is a truly wonderful person. Makes me sick to see this trash on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erika Thompson and Brittany Barnes 3 min Friend 10
Jerry Lewis Labor Day telethon (Sep '13) 7 min Jase 3
board of education 7 min bgtalkin 1
News Mariah's is open for business 10 min ismariahsopen 5
Thank you being a friend when I needed one 11 min Amanda 7
Childhood depression when does it start 15 min Steve Hamilton 1
Ellie Voyles 1 hr Taryn 1
Bg little league team are all millionaires are ... 6 hr crazy 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance