Owls Head Alloys

Lewisburg, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2010
is this a good place to work
Hey

Auburn, KY

#2 Mar 19, 2010
is it a good place to work i hurd its really hot!!
truth

Horse Cave, KY

#3 May 13, 2010
hot is not the word for it.Plus u work extreme hours at an even more extreme pace with hardly any breaks at all.If u work on the line there is no scheduled breaks for u in a 12 hour shift.u simply take them when u can.I worked 12 hours a day for 3 days with only a 20 minute lunch break a day.They pay less than any other co that does what they do and u work ur ass off.They work u like a dog in extreme heat for 12 dollars an hour so u be the judge.I am now looking for other employment and hoping to god i find something so i can leave that god awful place.Worst job i ever had in my life.would not recomend it to my worst enemy.
Good is Subjective

Shepherdsville, KY

#4 May 13, 2010
truth wrote:
hot is not the word for it.Plus u work extreme hours at an even more extreme pace with hardly any breaks at all.If u work on the line there is no scheduled breaks for u in a 12 hour shift.u simply take them when u can.I worked 12 hours a day for 3 days with only a 20 minute lunch break a day.They pay less than any other co that does what they do and u work ur ass off.They work u like a dog in extreme heat for 12 dollars an hour so u be the judge.I am now looking for other employment and hoping to god i find something so i can leave that god awful place.Worst job i ever had in my life.would not recomend it to my worst enemy.
For some,$12 an hour for hard physical labor would be a blessing. If your family depends on you,then hard work shouldn't be an issue for a person with character. If this type of work is not for you, then you are free to move on. I don't think they lock people in.
truth

Horse Cave, KY

#5 May 14, 2010
they dont lock people in.And i am greatful for the job i have it is just extremely hot and i should think before i speak u r right.Thanx for the advise.I am man enough to admit when i am wrong.Instead of complaining i should be thankful.You r correct.Point taken.the people in charge r some of the best people u will ever work for
Good is Subjective

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 May 14, 2010
truth wrote:
they dont lock people in.And i am greatful for the job i have it is just extremely hot and i should think before i speak u r right.Thanx for the advise.I am man enough to admit when i am wrong.Instead of complaining i should be thankful.You r correct.Point taken.the people in charge r some of the best people u will ever work for
Thanks for your response. Keep up with the positive attitude and keep your eyes open for better opportunities. They will come your way.
da man

Horse Cave, KY

#7 May 15, 2010
i've got a buddy that works there named scott from morgantown.he loves the place says it gets hot but it is one of the best jobs he's had.say's the people there r cool as hell and the days he works r great.he said he got sick the other day and had to leave but it was his fault.did'nt drink enough.he said they supply all the gatorade you can drink and give u plenty of breaks.I asked if he could get me an application.So as far as he is concerned sounds like an excellent place to work.
Wondering

Alliance, OH

#8 May 31, 2010
I seen an ad in the newspaper that they are hiring and was wondering do they employ women? I am a woman and looking for a job right now. I have experience in production but I just havent done that type of work before. If someone who works there or has worked there could please answer my question that would be great...Thanks
old one

Bowling Green, KY

#9 May 31, 2010
truth wrote:
You need to come try bowling green metalforming if you think your job is hell. They will break it off in you and make you like it.
Agree

Lewisburg, KY

#10 May 31, 2010
old one wrote:
<quoted text>You need to come try bowling green metalforming if you think your job is hell. They will break it off in you and make you like it.
With NO LUBE!
old one

Bowling Green, KY

#11 May 31, 2010
Agree wrote:
<quoted text>
With NO LUBE!
They push jeans and all in, but i,am used to it now. i tell them i like it rough
Agree

Lewisburg, KY

#12 May 31, 2010
old one wrote:
<quoted text>They push jeans and all in, but i,am used to it now. i tell them i like it rough
And use a barbed wire baseball bat to do the pushing!
work

Darby, PA

#13 Feb 20, 2013
Where do I apply

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Hargis why can't you keep a job? 14 min You know who 3
sara 54 min curious 5
Corruption at Hilvue Heights Church 1 hr Fools 33
Leslie cole (Aug '15) 1 hr Leslie 39
bgfd 3 hr BGFD 1
Tattle Tales 4 hr Big daddy 1
John Pedigo aka John pussigo 4 hr Dennis Pedigo 5

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance