tattle tails friend
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
amptitude

United States

#1 Mar 6, 2010
i dont know her stripper name but i used to be friends with a girl named yvonne that works/worked there. If anyone has any info on her or how she is doing thatd be awesome. Thanx
amptitude

United States

#2 Mar 7, 2010
anyone?
amptitude

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2010
?
straight honest

Evansville, IN

#4 Mar 9, 2010
She went to school at central hardin, I use to date her and F*ck, actually the first day she was on the job.
amptitude

United States

#5 Mar 9, 2010
straight honest wrote:
She went to school at central hardin, I use to date her and F*ck, actually the first day she was on the job.
on the job?
omg

United States

#7 Mar 9, 2010
hello?
amptitude

United States

#8 Mar 10, 2010
does anyone besided the straight honest dumbass wanna help me on this?
You know

Canton, OH

#9 Mar 10, 2010
amptitude wrote:
does anyone besided the straight honest dumbass wanna help me on this?
Wow, you are really trying to get in touch with this girl! Why are you so demanding if your just wanting to see "how she's doing?" Sounds like you may want a little more from this girl. Anyhow, when's the last time you was there and seen her man? I could possibly help you out.
amptitude

United States

#10 Mar 10, 2010
im a chick.... And u obviously cant help out if you dont know who im talking about
Amped UP

Canton, OH

#11 Mar 10, 2010
amptitude wrote:
im a chick.... And u obviously cant help out if you dont know who im talking about
Dee Da Dee!
Get lost lady! Seems as if your out of luck with finding someone you claim to be your "friend" your coming off as a freaky stalker... if you two where to be so close to each other that you all claimed to be "friends" then you should know more about her. Seems as if your a creepy "guy" or "chick" looking for a quicky. Ewwww
amptitude

United States

#12 Mar 10, 2010
i dont have to explain my actions to some dumbass like you. I highly doubt checking up on an old friend makes me a stalker. Also, i didnt ask for personal info.... Im concerned for her in her line of work and just wanted to make sure she is stayin clean. Now go mind your own dang buisness dousche.
Amped Up

United States

#13 Mar 11, 2010
my bad
Amped UP

Canton, OH

#14 Mar 11, 2010
Amped Up wrote:
my bad
Ah' I love how you "respond" to yourself by trying to use "my name." Well, you clearly did not spell it like I did, notice now, my UP is in UPPER CASE LETTERS. Also, my location is Bowling Green, KY not United States like yours. It's clear that your the same person who started the post. Freak. Get lost now, weirdo. Gosh, people like you shouldn't even use a computer, you can't get your shit straight. Loser.
amptitude

United States

#15 Mar 11, 2010
Amped UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah' I love how you "respond" to yourself by trying to use "my name." Well, you clearly did not spell it like I did, notice now, my UP is in UPPER CASE LETTERS. Also, my location is Bowling Green, KY not United States like yours. It's clear that your the same person who started the post. Freak. Get lost now, weirdo. Gosh, people like you shouldn't even use a computer, you can't get your shit straight. Loser.
Wow shelock. Great detective work. It had to be me because if it wasnt you then who else could ever possibly post under your name....hmm..... Watch out everyone..... We got a real smart cookie on here lol
Amped UP

Canton, OH

#16 Mar 11, 2010
amptitude wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow shelock. Great detective work. It had to be me because if it wasnt you then who else could ever possibly post under your name....hmm..... Watch out everyone..... We got a real smart cookie on here lol
It's "Sherlock" little one. I know your not to familiar with the English language, it is very easy to tell. Your not sure how to spell every word correct or when to use an apostrophe or a comma. Oh poor little one, your "hunt" for a friend has turned in to an argument with other people. Thanks for telling me "Great detective work" maybe you should hire me to find your little stripper pole friend. After all, you do believe I'm a "real smart cookie" I must thank you for the kind comments. They have brought me much joy!
AshleyWidner

North Ridgeville, OH

#17 Jul 13, 2012
yvonne is doing good. i cant give out info like tht but from wht i heard last shes been doing fine.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Tattle Tails has got a handfull of sexxxy new girls! Go in and make sure to check out Lexi and Felony they by far are the best ones ive seen in a long time. check em out...
whiteytidey

Canton, OH

#19 Nov 12, 2012
Boo Yas wrote:
Tattle Tails has got a handfull of sexxxy new girls! Go in and make sure to check out Lexi and Felony they by far are the best ones ive seen in a long time. check em out...
Oh can't wait! Lexi and felony, sounds so inviting! wtf r they serious. "Cmere felony and sit on my face"! hahahahahahaha!

Since: Nov 12

United States

#20 Nov 12, 2012
whiteytidey wrote:
<quoted text>Oh can't wait! Lexi and felony, sounds so inviting! wtf r they serious. "Cmere felony and sit on my face"! hahahahahahaha!
Guess its just that inviting that u would want someone to sit on ur face. what a douche... Them girls r out there tryna take care of their families and people like YOU wanna bash them. Get a life other than STRIPPER BASHING on the internet
yolo

Canton, OH

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Boo Yas wrote:
<quoted text> Guess its just that inviting that u would want someone to sit on ur face. what a douche... Them girls r out there tryna take care of their families and people like YOU wanna bash them. Get a life other than STRIPPER BASHING on the internet
ok are you serious? brainwashed you r! sorry but what a mom, taking her clothes off for $. Great role model. who r u kidding boo yas . I don't stripper bash just really enjoying the original inviting stripper names. not cute!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best criminal defense lawyer in bg and surround... 22 min Bubba 9
Fire at Steamers 24 min Bubba 1
Stephanie Schubert 27 min Olf 4
Randy Belcher cheating with Jessica Perkins and... 52 min Truth 17
Chris Gerald and Jessica Miller (Nov '16) 1 hr Truth 34
Jessica Perkins/ Taylor/ cross 2 hr Mickey Mouse 5
Swinglifestyle 2 hr Schwing 27

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance