Officer Patrick Payne is swingin both ways

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
keepin it real 23

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 15, 2012
 
Apparently patrick wants to make sure he has the pseudo pill buyers in bg goin to him so he can make more busts. Went to the pharmacy to pick up my daughters perscription saw sumbody come out w a guy w a perscription bag n get in his back seat. Nxt thing i c is him gettin bak there too. Then i c his head bobbbin up n down for a few minits. He got out spit w the bag in hand n gets bak in the drivers seat in n leaves. I couldnt beleve what i saw. Got my daughters medicine n went to the house. Thats desparate n gross all at once.
Guess hes gotta do whatevr to make it to the top of the snitch list"
i hate stupid people

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 15, 2012
 
Who cares? If you aren't sexually involved with either party, then what business is it of yours? Not to mention your probably full of sh!t anyway.
wish u knew

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2012
 
Well patrick payne is the one that got trina rasiner and her husband
keepin it real 23

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 15, 2012
 
wish u knew wrote:
Well patrick payne is the one that got trina rasiner and her husband
i alredi knew that....also tracy rigsby n a long list of others.
keepin it real 23

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 15, 2012
 
i hate stupid people wrote:
Who cares? If you aren't sexually involved with either party, then what business is it of yours? Not to mention your probably full of sh!t anyway.
I honestly dont care but i wasnt the only witness. If he wasnt goin around talkin sh@t about me n tellin ppl weve f*cked i wouldnt have put his business out there. I wouldnt f*ck him for a million bucks w the nastiest dopewhores pussy. He needs to keep my name outta his mouth n cant...he constantly asks ppl where I at n see him drive by my house n seems to kno where im at wo me even talkin to him. thats y i filed for an epo.
wish u knew

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 15, 2012
 
keepin it real 23 wrote:
<quoted text> i alredi knew that....also tracy rigsby n a long list of others.
. Well its like this tracy didn't have anything to do with that woman gettin busted first off second get ur fu**ing facts right before you blame her for that dumb mess third if she told on her then she would have not went to jail that night lastely all tracy does is take care of her daughter. She is a good mom and don't need for someone that don't anything to put her name out there like that. So ya facts right cause u prolly the one that got that gurl so have a great night and stop bing a hater and I hope her name tastes like shit in ya mouth peace out
keepin it real 23

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 23, 2012
 
First off i didnt blame her....i said she was on a long list of ppl patricks busted...guess u should learn how to read mfr! U need to get ur facts strait. Patricks closer to me than ya think. He's my kids dad eventho now he wont claim. He needs to get his life togethr n quit shakin a bottle! Patricks bustin ppl left n rite to get himself outta trbl! So b4 u think u kno get ur shit rite! I feel bad for tracy n trina. Nobody deserves to b ratted out.
larkfart

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 23, 2012
 
TRASH!!!!!

“Did U Know”

Since: Oct 09

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 23, 2012
 
officer payne what do you have to say for yourself...are you giving head to people if so i need to get in line....lol

i might service you also....
Mkh

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 1, 2012
 
keepin it real 23 wrote:
First off i didnt blame her....i said she was on a long list of ppl patricks busted...guess u should learn how to read mfr! U need to get ur facts strait. Patricks closer to me than ya think. He's my kids dad eventho now he wont claim. He needs to get his life togethr n quit shakin a bottle! Patricks bustin ppl left n rite to get himself outta trbl! So b4 u think u kno get ur shit rite! I feel bad for tracy n trina. Nobody deserves to b ratted out.
He's ur kids dad??? My kids have a brother or sister out there? Who are u
The One

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 3, 2012
 
keepin it real 23 wrote:
First off i didnt blame her....i said she was on a long list of ppl patricks busted...guess u should learn how to read mfr! U need to get ur facts strait. Patricks closer to me than ya think. He's my kids dad eventho now he wont claim. He needs to get his life togethr n quit shakin a bottle! Patricks bustin ppl left n rite to get himself outta trbl! So b4 u think u kno get ur shit rite! I feel bad for tracy n trina. Nobody deserves to b ratted out.
Hey I know you and would like to chat with you..But not on here... I would really like to hear from you been a little while.. mail me at.. sethrains0000@yahoo.com I will tell you there who I am.. No not married I'm single just don't want my name on here I know how this site is.. I hope to hear from you very soon :)
mkh

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 3, 2012
 
keepin it real 23 wrote:
First off i didnt blame her....i said she was on a long list of ppl patricks busted...guess u should learn how to read mfr! U need to get ur facts strait. Patricks closer to me than ya think. He's my kids dad eventho now he wont claim. He needs to get his life togethr n quit shakin a bottle! Patricks bustin ppl left n rite to get himself outta trbl! So b4 u think u kno get ur shit rite! I feel bad for tracy n trina. Nobody deserves to b ratted out.
so you say you wouldnt f*ck him but then you say hes ur kids dad....
which one is it? i hate the sorry mfr but hes my kids dad too n i wana kno who u are
Wow

Cecilia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 4, 2012
 
Sounds like MKH called you out on that one!! Hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Bowling Green Forum right now

Search the Bowling Green Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Bowling Green Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Two Outstanding School Districts Better Serve t... 11 min $ not well spent 284
Where Can I get 1/2 off Beech Bend Tickets? 13 min hi 5
Emily Jaggers eicher 24 min Yea 1
Couple looking for female to join us 27 min Lol 3
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min Le Jimbo 146,084
New Magic the Gathering Store in BG? 1 hr Riiiiiiight 5
School Choice 1 hr Purple55 923
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowling Green Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Bowling Green News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Bowling Green
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••