needajob

Scottsville, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2010
who can I call(#), fax(#) or email(email address & name) about a job? I have lots of customer service background, medical, secretary and call center.
What

Shepherdsville, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2010
afnicareers.com apply online.

vlg

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2010
Can apply online but can usually get an interview faster if u apply in person.
cid

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2010
The only way to apply for a job is via www.afnicareers.com . If you go to the center or call, they will instruct you to do the same thing. The application system weeds out those that don't take the time to answer the assessment correctly, so they're not wasting HR's time.

“Don't Feed the Trolls”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2010
Yeah, I work there, and I will tell you now, going there to apply is a huge waste of time. Just go to the website, do your thing, and make sure you can pass a drug test because they WILL drug test you THAT DAY if they offer you the job in the interview. I applied at 1am one night and got a call around 10am that day, so be prepared. And good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The biggest regret in my life 4 min Feeling greatful 10
Kelle pruett (Oct '15) 15 min Recoveryroad 242
try not to buy gas in B G 52 min WTF 19
James psndolfi 56 min Yes 4
President Trump cuts education budget 1 hr Informed 20
Pills that cause miscarriage 1 hr Informed 12
James from boost mobile? 2 hr Btw 3

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance