First Prev
of 3
Next Last
confused

Erlanger, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
My boyfriend and i have been together a few years now, our sex life in the past was amazing an for awhile now he doesn't want to do it unless we are facing away from one another.we never kiss during love making either.im very confused on this matter..I'm a very attractive woman an we have an average relationship
Love Maker

Greenville, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
confused wrote:
My boyfriend and i have been together a few years now, our sex life in the past was amazing an for awhile now he doesn't want to do it unless we are facing away from one another.we never kiss during love making either.im very confused on this matter..I'm a very attractive woman an we have an average relationship
I willing to knock the dust off that thang!!
a woman

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
listen honey, i have been married for 8 years together with my husband a total of 13 years with 3 kids were still in our twenties and what you are basically describing is normal. Hell to tell you the truth i prefer not to be facing him(nothing against him) and the kissing again get use to it now we are more like lets get and be done until we're ready again
confused

Roscoe, IL

#5 Jan 17, 2013
a woman wrote:
listen honey, i have been married for 8 years together with my husband a total of 13 years with 3 kids were still in our twenties and what you are basically describing is normal. Hell to tell you the truth i prefer not to be facing him(nothing against him) and the kissing again get use to it now we are more like lets get and be done until we're ready again
i mean we get along ok.We have our ups an downs like any couple.its just confusing to me. He never wants to look at me!

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2013
seems that is what all men do after they get you , the thrill is gone for them.
confused

Erlanger, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
unspoken heart wrote:
seems that is what all men do after they get you , the thrill is gone for them.
you think so? Thats what i think which is sad the thrill has never gotten old to me!
same here

Erlanger, KY

#8 Jan 17, 2013
My boyfriend an i are the same way.Very confusing to me as well.we always turned away from eachother.never looks at me! Cant even keep his eyes open when we are engaging in sexual activity.research says that men who doesnt want eye contact or kissing during intercourse is probaly trying to focus on thinking of something or someone else. And that they have lost intrest in you sexually
Bombardier

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
I don't see that as normal. Speak to him about your feelings.
same here

Winnebago, IL

#10 Jan 17, 2013
He says theres nothing wrong?

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2013
bless your heart
confused

Erlanger, KY

#12 Jan 17, 2013
Yea i guess its time to move on!
oh my

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2013
He's probably sleeping with someone else, especially if he doesn't want eye contact. No kissing? Yeah I'd say he's in love with someone else & feels line he is betraying HER by being with u. His behavior is NOT normal.
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jan 18, 2013
oh my wrote:
He's probably sleeping with someone else, especially if he doesn't want eye contact. No kissing? Yeah I'd say he's in love with someone else & feels line he is betraying HER by being with u. His behavior is NOT normal.
Yep sounds like to me he has a guilty conscience going on. If a man aint going to kiss me He sure wouldn't get any! IM big on the kiss thats alot of the emotional connection to getting excited enough to do it in the first place. Find you another man be my guess!!
A guy

Cub Run, KY

#15 Jan 18, 2013
If its gotten to that point. He is miserable. And probably cares about you to much to hurt you. But it's killing both of you inside!
confused

Erlanger, KY

#16 Jan 18, 2013
A guy wrote:
If its gotten to that point. He is miserable. And probably cares about you to much to hurt you. But it's killing both of you inside!
as being a man, do u really think that? Thats kinda what i was afraid of..what should i do?
A guy

Cub Run, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2013
I'm the one that allways hangs on till I just get hurt. I can't tell you what to do! You have to figure that out for yourself.
confused

Erlanger, KY

#18 Jan 18, 2013
A guy wrote:
I'm the one that allways hangs on till I just get hurt. I can't tell you what to do! You have to figure that out for yourself.
yea i understand that completely which is sad im a good person.beautiful heart and nice looking. I will learn!
A guy

Cub Run, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2013
Sounds like I need your number lol!
kuntrygirl

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
A guy wrote:
Thats weird its usually the woman who hangs on that long, the guy usually shows no emotion and just never calls back!! You must be a softy like myself?
A guy

Cub Run, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
No I'm your typical guy. Maybe a little soft hearted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dentists recommendations 18 min smiles 1
Daisha on the run 21 min Christina X 4
News Kentucky couples sue clerk who won't issue gay ... 34 min -zaphod- 22
BEWARE! Door To Door Cleaning SCAM!!! (Aug '13) 55 min Smartcookie1 46
Anouther cherry injail 4-dealing drugs (Jul '10) 1 hr Kim 21
All About You Urgent Care 2 hr Patsy 53
News Looking for a Pagan community in Kentucky? (Mar '12) 2 hr Mitch 9
More from around the web

Bowling Green People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE