looking for house to rent $800 or under a month

Posted in the Bowling Green Forum

Jon

Auburn, KY

#1 Apr 6, 2011
looking for a house to rent atleast 2 bedroom for $800 or below does anyone know of anything??????
jess

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Apr 6, 2011
If you can afford to pay 800 a month in rent then why not buy a house cause that's as much as a house payment...
jon

Auburn, KY

#3 Apr 6, 2011
because i just moved here from tx so renting comes first till i find one i want 2 buy
Check out

Ft Mitchell, KY

#4 Apr 8, 2011
Look on Nashville road. The subdivision behind Sonic.
val

United States

#5 Apr 8, 2011
Jon wrote:
looking for a house to rent atleast 2 bedroom for $800 or below does anyone know of anything??????
Check bgdailynews.com daily and start calling realtors-- had to call variety of people to find half-decent house
val

United States

#6 Apr 8, 2011
jess wrote:
If you can afford to pay 800 a month in rent then why not buy a house cause that's as much as a house payment...
Because you get tied down to a house after buying in a terrible housing market and you pray it would sell if you want to relocate.
duh

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Apr 8, 2011
Jon wrote:
Call select property management. I just moved into one of their houses for about that pricd and we love it
Yes

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Apr 9, 2011
We have we available this week. Plano area 3 bedroom brick. Runs $800/month.
Lynnwood

Ft Mitchell, KY

#9 Apr 9, 2011
There is a house in Lynnwood for 650 a month. Its a three bedroom. Pretty quiet neighborhood.
downtownresident

United States

#10 Apr 11, 2011
Check out the downtown area in Bowling Green. Many renovations have been and will be made providing elegant houses and apartments. It's really beautiful in this area and the community is very welcoming. You will be surprised buy how affordable it is too! Take it from a local :)
House

Canton, OH

#11 Apr 11, 2011
Lynnwood wrote:
There is a house in Lynnwood for 650 a month. Its a three bedroom. Pretty quiet neighborhood.
Fenced yard?
Courtney Meyer

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Me and my boyfriend just found out I'm preganat and are living in a 5th wheel that's 20 feet long and 10 feet wide. We are in to move into a home for us. We are looking for a 2 bed 1 bath house. We are low on money and can only afford less than 800$ monthly rent. We live in Olympia, WA. We are looking for a home near Olympia and Tumwater, Washington. Any thing will work!
April Lewis

Hurst, TX

#13 May 19, 2014
Lynnwood wrote:
more information about the house
April Lewis

Hurst, TX

#14 May 19, 2014
Looking a three or four bedroom house.please help me.give more information

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Needing tile installed on my kitchen counter top 30 min Kitchen re-do 3
What in the world is going on at WBKO? 40 min Melissa 32
Warren County and Hitcents Park Plaza 40 min FACTS 128
jackie bowles jr 1 hr mindyaown 54
Best Family Attorney 1 hr Help 1
Single mother needs help for her kids 1 hr Josh graves 1
Green VW Bug 2 hr ugh 6
Warren Central principal fired 9 hr Shelby 18
Medical center ER doctor arrested 11 hr wtf 18
Crossland community church resignations 15 hr Curious 48