First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#1 Oct 16, 2009
Could any body tell me any thing about getting on at this place? What the paid is. And about the test what are they looking for. Need all the help I can get.
heather

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2009
my boyfriend works there. he went thru express personnel.started out at 9 something and now makes 11 a hr. he does recycling and unloading some trucks he is close to going full time.its a good place there.try to see if you can go through Express.Do you know anyone that works there? that might help u get in too.they been going thru some temps lately
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#3 Oct 16, 2009
heather wrote:
my boyfriend works there. he went thru express personnel.started out at 9 something and now makes 11 a hr. he does recycling and unloading some trucks he is close to going full time.its a good place there.try to see if you can go through Express.Do you know anyone that works there? that might help u get in too.they been going thru some temps lately
I dont know anybody that work there. I go in Monday to take a test they call me. I was wonder if anybody had any tips for me on getting hire there. I hope your boyfriend get full time.
heather

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2009
he does a lot of overtime. so just make sure u do a good job to impress them and maybe do some overtime.be willing to learn any job they have. thats all the tips i have. Good luck!
pearl

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 19, 2009
hey, jobless how did your test go. i am trying to get on there i am keeping my fingers crossed
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#6 Oct 20, 2009
pearl wrote:
hey, jobless how did your test go. i am trying to get on there i am keeping my fingers crossed
The test went very well it is a very easy test. They ask thing like with a picture with towel dry fast hanging down or fold in half. Stuff like that. We go to wait two weeks then they will let us know if he come back for a interview or not. They are open a nother line.
I know Them

Edmonton, KY

#7 Oct 26, 2009
heather wrote:
I know your boyfriend and he is not a good worker. Nobody likes him and he is lazy. He does work a lot of overtime but that is because he can't get the work done in 8 hours.
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#8 Oct 26, 2009
I know Them wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your boyfriend and he is not a good worker. Nobody likes him and he is lazy. He does work a lot of overtime but that is because he can't get the work done in 8 hours.
Sorry I didn't need that.
heather

United States

#9 Oct 27, 2009
lol at i know them. so not true.
I know Them

Edmonton, KY

#10 Oct 27, 2009
heather wrote:
lol at i know them. so not true.
How do you know, you are not there to see what goes on. I wish I could video tape it and I would prove it to you.
heather

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2009
he does his job and does overtime for the overtime pay. if he is so lazy how come he may be going full time soon? i know someone that works there that talk to my family and they say nothing but good things.
who are you? maybe u are lazy?
CCF

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Oct 28, 2009
FYI- Once get on full-time they watch your hours and you don't get as much overtime, if any. Hours are different between temps and fulltime employees. And home office doesn't care as much about temps hours.
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#13 Oct 28, 2009
CCF wrote:
FYI- Once get on full-time they watch your hours and you don't get as much overtime, if any. Hours are different between temps and fulltime employees. And home office doesn't care as much about temps hours.
Do you work there?. I have a Interview coming up can you tell me what they do and ask during a interview? They told me no Jewel and toe cover shoe. Why no Jewel just for a interview?
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#14 Oct 28, 2009
pearl wrote:
They call me today and said I pass the test now I go for the interview next months.
I know Them

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 28, 2009
heather wrote:
he does his job and does overtime for the overtime pay. if he is so lazy how come he may be going full time soon? i know someone that works there that talk to my family and they say nothing but good things.
who are you? maybe u are lazy?
They must not work in that department. I see first hand what goes on and as far as getting full time it is only because we are so short handed that right now anyone can get hired. As far as me being lazy, I can and do work circles around him everyday.
I know Them

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 28, 2009
Jobless wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work there?. I have a Interview coming up can you tell me what they do and ask during a interview? They told me no Jewel and toe cover shoe. Why no Jewel just for a interview?
The reason for no jewerly and covered toes is because you will go to the production floor and it is for safety reasons.
heather

United States

#17 Oct 28, 2009
so i know them..u saying u work close to him? in his area? and i didn't think they were that short handed either.
heather

United States

#18 Oct 28, 2009
and u sure we talking about the same person?
Jobless

Harvest, AL

#19 Oct 28, 2009
heather wrote:
so i know them..u saying u work close to him? in his area? and i didn't think they were that short handed either.
They told us they are open a new line and will need people for that. I am sure if he wasn't any good they would not keep him. There so many people out of work they have there pick. He pulling your leg missy.
CCF

Bowling Green, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2009
It is hard to fired from SCA. It is a really good place to work and they take care of their employees. Just go in with confidence and know that you are the right one for the job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowling Green Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Chiropractor in bg 34 min Bad vertebrae 2
Fire and stars 39 min Yep 10
i need love 56 min BadNinja 10
Willie Waters 1 hr Facts 9
Who's the best divorce attorney? 1 hr Satori 26
Jennifer Beck ??? (Nov '15) 1 hr Srry 9
Kelly Hackett murdered 1 hr waitress 6

Bowling Green Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance