Public Service announment

Bellevue, TX

#1 May 20, 2012
If you are NOT Driving a motor vehicle or being legally detained you have every right to refuse to provide identification on the grounds that one is not doing anything illegal. This includeds police saying "i just want to know who I'm talking to" you dont have the right to know to know sir... Thank you
Sassafras

Bowie, TX

#2 May 20, 2012
Let me know how that works out for you.

Bellevue, TX

#3 May 20, 2012
Has nothing to do with me, Know your rights is all I'm saying, dont read anything more into it Sass
Sassafras

Bowie, TX

#4 May 20, 2012
Public Service announment wrote:
Has nothing to do with me, Know your rights is all I'm saying, dont read anything more into it Sass
And all I am saying is it may be our right but does law enforcement know that.

Bellevue, TX

#5 May 20, 2012
Some do an I respect those that do!! Others become bullies and will use intimidation to get you to comply, its all about how one phases their words when speaking to the police.
My buddie (I love this guy) up north has this Laminated card he hands over to the officer if/when he gets pulled over
To the Law Enforcement Officer who has stopped this vehicle, please read if you like, I will read this aloud for your dash camera.
I am assuming you are stopping my vehicle for an alleged traffic violation. I will be providing a current driverís license, registration and proof of insurance upon your request. I will answer no questions regarding the traffic violation that may violate my Fifth Amendment rights.(example: do you know how fast you were going?). State your allegation and I will sign the citation agreeing to appear in court at the designated time and place.
Please do not ask my passengers for identification. They have no reason to identify themselves.
To protect my Fifth Amendment rights, I will not answer questions about the origin or destination of my trip.
To protect my Fifth Amendment rights, I will not answer questions regarding my passengers or the contents of my vehicle.
To protect my Fourth and Fifth Amendment rights, I give no express or implied consent to search any part of my vehicle.
Please do not take this personally, I am simply insuring that my rights are protected.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Sassafras

Bowie, TX

#6 May 21, 2012
It is those "Bullies" that concern me if I fail to produce my "papers". I get to be hauled to jail for failure to identify, then I either sit in jail or pay a bail, sell the farm to hire a lawyer to prove I was in the right. Just curious, are you qualified to give legal advice???

Bellevue, TX

#7 May 21, 2012
No I'm not a lawyer but I can read. I've been growing more an concerned with this police state mentality. Dont get me wrong I'm not talking about our little town here. give Inforwars.com a look, there tends to be too much Conspiracy stuff for my likeing but his reports on the police brutality and abusing their Authority is spot on. There's also some great video's on youtube with average folks being ask for ID and them refusing an walking off. Have a Great week eveyone

Bellevue, TX

#8 May 21, 2012
correction link is wrong it's
infowars.com
Just wondering

Graham, TX

#9 May 21, 2012
When you get pulled over because you did wrong you hate the police, you get nervous because when you got in trouble at home as a child you got spanked or grounded or whatever....JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU...when you need help who do you call. Why do you harass them when your in the wrong but call them when your in need.

Bellevue, TX

#10 May 21, 2012
Theres not hate here sry if you misunderstand your rights, even the police misunderstand your rights. I understand the concept of being a good person right and wrong. Just because you have a badge doesnt mean your above the law, I think your missing the whole point I'm trying to convey. This is NOT a police state, I'm sure you dont want that.
Mr Happy

Whitney, TX

#11 May 21, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
When you get pulled over because you did wrong you hate the police, you get nervous because when you got in trouble at home as a child you got spanked or grounded or whatever....JUST A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU...when you need help who do you call. Why do you harass them when your in the wrong but call them when your in need.
If you honestly rely on cops to help you in your time of need, you are going to be f*cked. buy a gun, protect you and yours, dont be dependent on government stooges.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bowie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Test fart 639
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Farts 19,731
bowie memorial hospital taxes 8 hr Clayton 3
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Frank Pharts 819
bowie hospital-must read Sun brownin 27
Stealing from walmart (Feb '13) Sat sticky me 17
Commercial building to rent in bowie May 2 Looking 1
More from around the web

Bowie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]