lady killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

this girl married a driller uses him runs around on him cheating and no telling what else poor jay could found a better girl check out her and her sisters lisa moores sleezy dateing profiles at go fish dot com
Amanda

Bowie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

And what does this have to do witb you? Nothing!!! So stfu and find another.hobby
lady killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

tell her to stop trying to get in my pants glad my homeboys warned me about her nice car tho
Lovely

Grandview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

She is trash
lady killer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

AGREE
Jennie_Moore

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Look don't be posting shit about any if my family, until you know the whole story about everything then don't say shit... So what if my mom is a lil to friendly an my aunt is a single mother that is just looking for a good guy so what if she's on a dating site, that's what most people do when they stay home to take care of their kids !!! An I know the kinda people my momma hangs out with so your probley a no good peice of shit man who doesn't work an sits on his getting high with to many kids he can't take care of an has the cops after him, my mom has cleaned up an changed but she can't help that she runs with the wrong crowd... Now if you'd like to keep posting shit about any of my family ill be sure to come find you an kick your ass, an don't think I won't. I may be 16 but I have connections everywhere, now have a shity day an hope you burn in hell :)
ooh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

She has "connections"
LOL

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Oh yeah, that high school gangsta mafia "connections" I'm scared.
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Jennie_Moore wrote:
Look don't be posting shit about any if my family, until you know the whole story about everything then don't say shit... So what if my mom is a lil to friendly an my aunt is a single mother that is just looking for a good guy so what if she's on a dating site, that's what most people do when they stay home to take care of their kids !!! An I know the kinda people my momma hangs out with so your probley a no good peice of shit man who doesn't work an sits on his getting high with to many kids he can't take care of an has the cops after him, my mom has cleaned up an changed but she can't help that she runs with the wrong crowd... Now if you'd like to keep posting shit about any of my family ill be sure to come find you an kick your ass, an don't think I won't. I may be 16 but I have connections everywhere, now have a shity day an hope you burn in hell :)
ur 16 and have connections? Well I'll know where to go the next time I need a justin beiber cd or some chewing gum. Just hook me right up lol.
ooh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Lmao!!!!!^
Dont ya do it

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

OMG! Lmao! Jenni your tough stuff!
Concerned wife

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

Needs to STAY AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND. Heard her daughter is trash.
lefty 1999

Point, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Still same ol' Bowie! Glad I'm gone!
Lizzy

Bowie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

poor jay my ass!!! that guy is a snake in the grass mentally abusive a-hole!!!!
theoneandonlyjwb

Bowie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

most of you have no damn idea what that woman has been through!! i would suggest most of you just get a damn life. she is my family, so leave her the hell alone... please. and her husband is a huge gay dildo. the kind of guy to smile at you while he sticks a knife in you. i dont trust him, i really dont give a damn about his so called money, because really what he makes aint jack_shit in the real world. only in this podunk retard infested little town. i swear there's something in the water... i dont even let my cat drink it!!!! so everyone just for the love of god shut the hell up. how would you like to be the topic of one of these stupid little discussions?!? really, sit and think about it.
Wow

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Don't even know her but based on her Facebook posts, she appears greatful for new found wealth upon meeting her new husband after becoming sober....
lol

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

She still looks like white trash
one concerned wifey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

She tried being my friend just to get in my husband's pants knowing he is happily married with 2 kids & 1 on the way we don't hide anything from each other he came straight home & told me i feel sorry for her husband he gives her $ supports her bought her a nice car & nice house & she still can't act right wow the nerve of some people !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Bowie Forum right now

Search the Bowie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 min fubar 16,804
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 30 min Defiant1 21,161
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 18 hr David 640
lumberjack home improvements/ tp construction 19 hr I know 4
Family Court - protection from abusive parents 21 hr Dog and cats 3
Farmers Market Sat jus sayin 10
loud fast like jet sounds at night Sat Jake 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Bowie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000